Why do women wear bras?

Why do women wear bras?

so their tits don't fall off

You ever notice how women in African tribes all have saggy tits?
That's why we men need women to wear bras.

>we men
not to sound like too much of a nitpicking feminist but speak for urself

So you're a nitpicking feminist who wants women to have floppy tits. And I'm the bad guy here?

i don't think bras have any effect on that, user
not that i know anything about it

Ive got no prob takng that role

the floppy tits are from age, child feedng and sun damage. Bras actully have been proven to weaken the mussle structure around the breast promoting saggyness. If you would like a gal with a perky set, find one that does push ups and doesnt want kids.

Exactly, the national geographic thing is old and tired. Those women have lots of babies and breast feed all of them....which causes major droopage.
The younger women in the tribe with no babies I rarely saggy.

Your ears and nose are affected by gravity over time, so are boobs. probably more so due to their size.

That's the same logic I go with when I wear underwear lol

Looks like it was a joke on a typo more than anything else f am

Mix of reasons.

If they're large enough it can hurt if they're left to flop while you're moving a lot (but than can range from anything like just walking down the street or walking down stairs, to where some women only notice it if they're full on running).

Bras can cover nipples so they don't show through clothing and create a better shape if the boobs at saggy.

Sometimes it's a professional requirement and some workplaces can write women up for not wearing one and therefore dressing unprofessionally. Probably unethical as hell, but it happens.

Also social norms.

to make men take off an extra layer

lingerie companies convinced them they needed them

This. Plus studies have shown women who don't wear bras have the same incidence of breast cancer as men (which is very low)

Just finished watching this episode.

Because larger breasts are heavy and can put strain on the back. A good bra is there to provide support and distribute the weight more evenly.

I hate bras and haven't wear one in ages, I have very small boobs so I don't need one, but my bf is always talking about how dangerous it is, because it could attract creepy strangers. He has a point, and I guess, it's another reason why women wear bras

Women usually wearing bras is the reason some people are creeps whe a girl goes bra-less

>tfw ex was so flat she didn't even need to wear bras
>Tfw that was so hot because I could easily touch her from under her shirt
>Tfw I'll probably never have a girl like that again
Please for the love of god kill me

>gravity
somehow I doubt that's the reason they get saggier

True

i mean its not the cause but without gravity they wouldnt sag down
its a natural part of aging, youre bodies elastin gets shitty. and its exacerbated by environmental factors like smoking or sun damage.
if you want to know the direct root cause, look up telomeres.

god damn american marketing/propaganda juggernaut!
think of all the ridiculous bullshit we think just because someone told us
the fact that 'breakfast food' is even a concept is thoroughly ridiculous
or all the detrimental hygiene products

it's uncomfortable for large-chested women to have their breasts swinging about all day, i've been told by a friend of mine who has an F-cup

Even easier, kill yourself!

/thread