Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQW-V-TdBQg
solarsystem.nasa.gov/basics/cassini/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4D0o41Aj8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_Museum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pls don't forget to ask questions for the faq okay love you all

Finally got around to sewing it on.

Damn, great placement choice and great stitching. Would you mind if I used this on my Instagram? I can credit you however you'd like!

that looks great user!

For those that missed it last thread, the sample came in!

very nice and funny that i see that flight tag. I just got one from my friend. would it look odd on a five panel?

The only issue is that it seems too big. It could be neat to have it running along the side of the hat instead of the front, though!

aw yah... its the exact width of the front panel.

Pin it on and show us how it looks

>couldn't find any pins

Now try it on the side

it's not gonna work of the sides with those holes on the panel

I think I did good fellas

everything I want is sold out

Not a good feeling
@patchgame on Instagram is a good place to look for patches that are in stock though

Almost forgot
LAST THREAD

I found this one yesty

Looks sick bud. Can we see it with a fit?

Wonderful, now i can post more inspos.

I shouldn't have gone through this. I just found about 6 pins/patches I want.

Where does one even find good patches in the wild?

I feel you bud. I spent roughly 80 dollars on patches and pins this week just off browsing instagram.

fleamarkets, conventions. There's a punk convention around here that has a lot of shit, though I don't go to that any more.

Classic

Man my country's boring as fuck, dont think we have anything like that besides the occasional art festival and shit.

Not even flea markets? I can't think of a single country that doesn't have those.

Im in the southeast of asia and all our flea markets sell are cheap china products. The only time i found patches were either boring vanilla shit or razor-blade-edgy ones. Ah well, least i got good shit coming in the mail soon.

Go right ahead, I'm glad you like it. Only social media I use is curiositybeyondreason.wordpress.com
I haven't updated it in a while...

Some patches now.

Hey I have that patch! Sewed it to some old thrifted chucks. (apologize for potato quality webcam)

Someone just told me to set aside 50 NASA patches for them once the batch comes. Time to up the order size, I guess

Thank you, man!

I found pic related in a parking lot three days ago. Not sure what it means but I like it

Huh, never thought about putting em on shoes. Looks pretty good though, may we know where you got it off?

>Set aside 50

This is gonna be interesting.

Usually you can't, but chucks are just sheets of canvas with bottoms so it was easy. I can't remember, though I think it was etsy where I got it. And I can't be sure, but if I remember correctly, there were only a few of them made.

Yo that's gold son. In a fuckin parking lot though? Jfc your countries are fun.

Set aside some for us too thx bby luv u

I know him well so I trust him, he knows a bunch of people in NASA and JPL that he wants to give the patches out to
You got it, big boy

HOLY SHIT YEAH

Stop shilling your patches faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=uQW-V-TdBQg

get rid of that keychain please

Why does it bother you? I work in aerospace...

you're not in the military
and it's so tacky

That color scheme is making me drool

I am a civilian, but I have launched a payload at a military base.

>liking things unironically is tacky.

Thanks, as soon as I saw the patch I knew it would be a great fit. The bag is from Topo if you're wondering.

Blow, Joe. It's neat and I like it and I might buy one for myself

Dw bud, you have way more reason to have it than this nigga to tell you not to.

i want tis

dem numbers

are patches hard to make? where do you learn how to make them?

>military

yep, that's how I know your opinion is trash, it's a general aviation/space thing.

here's a commercial Concorde with a tag on the landing gear. and here's a link with the Cassini Orbiter covered in such devices.

solarsystem.nasa.gov/basics/cassini/index.php

Where did you cop the marlboro patch?

Got a pair of all white converse. Was thinking of doing the same with those swallow patches you see everywhere.

Those Brak patches are sooooooooooooooo gay. I hope Rollins finds you and rips your fucking balls off, and shoves them down your copyright infringing throat. And I say that as a longtime fan of Brak, too, you clueless fucking douche nozzle.

>sooooooooooooooo gay

Found the horsecock sucker.

I want to wear my KPN patch but I don't want antifa-ggots trying to fuck with me, what do

W2c

Surround yourself with other KPN fans and hope that they out number the people that want to hit you.

>MUH SHTOLEN VALUR

I think it's part of the jacket.

That actually turned out okay.

>I hope Rollins finds you and rips your fucking balls off, and shoves them down your copyright infringing throat.

>implying Black Flag is Rollins' band to begin with
>implying Rollins give a fuck about a dumb patch
>implying a Black Flag ripoff is anything close to innovative or new in 2016

go >reeeeeeeeeeeeeee somewhere else, poser.

It was actually pre sewn on, it's what caught my eye as a potential patch jacket.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4D0o41Aj8

Possible pin design

just arrived today. I got the postcard and sticker for free. Very good for the price i would say.

B&C tosses those in everything you buy pretty much. Not sure why.

I don't like any of them

It's all one design
I think people who know what it is would really like it
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_Museum

well it was a nice surprise nevertheless

Stop being so edgy

In fact this whole thread is edgy, it always is
Tongue in cheek references to suicide and murder, kitschy space shit
It's all so bad

Okay
Take a knee
Put down your Gameboy
Look me in the eye

Describe to me very carefully and with as much detail as is needed how that design or any space-themed patch is edgy

>found some fucking sweet patches
>not gonna post on fa until after I got them and they arent for sale anymore

Rude, user.
Just rude

You wouldn't care about that drawing if there wasn't a Wikipedia page with an interesting backstory attached, fuccboi
Read about Andy Warhol even the tiniest bit and you'd realize that he was a weird eccentric whose inner circle decided what would be cool and forward thinking and artsy, not the man himself

1. not edgy
2. Warhol is 1/6th of that design
3. It has historical significance
4. Who cares
5. It's on the moon

I'm hiding this thread from now on
And thanks for acknowledging everything I said about Andy Warhol as fact

I did this and I think it turned out okay, I tried ironing it on but I also sewed it just in case.

I wish I knew more about developmental disabilities so I could diagnose whatever you have but you hiding the thread is fine too

That looks really great, damn

>An autist finally hides a thread instead of shitting it up constantly

Wow. Earth confirmed flat.

kek

Yeah, definitely gonna do this now. Looks great.

Hey thanks user, I'm not the same guy as before but I just thought I'd give some inspo.
I got this patch at inner decay on bigcartel

Thank God.

what the fuck man

i thought we were a team

>have chance to put your art in space
>draw a dick

absolute madman

A dick? Where? I only see a signature

Fine. Only because I want both the self satisfaction of helping others here and to be a cunt; helping won.
Marc Jacobs posted some on his site, they're between 10-25 each

Eh