Which glasses should I get bros?

Which glasses should I get bros?

1. THERE ARE NO SUNGLASSES THAT YOU SHOULD GET.

2. THEY BOTH SEEM UNREMARKABLE, BUT THE ONES ON THE BOTTOM SEEM TO BE THE BETTER/LEAST WORSE ONES.

Bottom ones if you're a faggot.

I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
Keep track of the visions in my eyes

Both aren't great., if you have the face for it I'd say go with the bottom or a pair of horn rimmed sunglasses

This is probably one of those queers who roll up their pant legs and tuck In their t shirts and rocks a mushroom cut

Top ones will get you laid. Bottom ones are fedora mysterious intellectual cringe.

Depends on your face, try those or similar ones on, buy what you think looks good not what we tell you is trendy at the time.

where can i get fake name brand sunglasses with the logo?

id on sunglasses

pewdiepies

I googled your suggestion, these are not the sunglasses I'm looking for!

Where does Veeky Forums shop for glasses online? I asked le reddit and they recommended Polette for a cheap decent pair. I really want to get some nice Mykita frames when I can afford it.

I say never shop online, best bet is to find a store which stocks high quality brands such as Oliver Peoples and spend some time in there trying on glasses; bring a friend to get opinions.

Sorry, just read the rest of your post and realised you're after cheap, temporary glasses. Ignore my last reply.

Glasses for my egg shaped head?

No problem, bringing a friend is good advice. Thanks.

these glasses will look like shit if you're not CM.

They even look like shit on him..

Just copped these.

hipster tryhard sorry my dude

Oh no :(

>raybann also god damn

glasses inspo

Go to a physical store.
They will give recommendations and adjust the frame.

depending on your style, but avoid the round faggot glasses. Cartier all the way