So my ex cheated on me with this douchebag... he dresses like a pleb, does being Veeky Forums even matter?

So my ex cheated on me with this douchebag... he dresses like a pleb, does being Veeky Forums even matter?

heres another.... wtf

no, not really.

>"my ex cheated on me
>let me vent and show his pictures on Veeky Forums

i can see why

personality comes first
not to mention he probably doesnt go on Veeky Forums

>Iphone
>columbia hat
>not muscular but not dyel either
>implying women would want more than that

also this tough luck pal

Shit happens. I've been there before but it was a little worse. The dude was a 20 year old boy scout. I'm not even fucking g kidding. Besides that was a while ago and now I'm married to a way more beautiful and loving woman and she got extremely overweight and still lives at home with her mom and cats.... You'll get over it man.

Is he sucking in his cheeks for that emaciated male model look?

Yeah if these are actual pictures posted anywhere public non-ironically, there's no way this dude wasn't a tool at the time. Maybe he reformed his ways, but like,
>shitty sunglasses inside
>shitty sideways hat
>isometric bicep curl with hand in pocket
>earbuds
>stupid angled picture
>selfie

honestly hitting enough flags to trip my troll spidey sense

The guy's face looks like a poorly photoshopped upper half of an 8 year old with the lower half of a 20 year old

yo, if you get cheated on, it's probably because you're a swaggerless wingding, or you're slinging some weak dick.

that being said, being Veeky Forums helps you get girls, but you can't keep them just from dressing well, you gotta be a multifaceted individual. If you're a piece of wheat toast that ain't piping it right, of course ol' girl is gonna bust it open for someone else

lmao

Sorry to hear it bro. But you're young. she's young. It's all good, don't hold too any malice towards her, just learn from the experience and don't give her any more space in your life.

The trouble with this situation is you want to see it as something you did. In part it's true. There's probly some things you were doing, or some way of behaving that made her want that. But a large part of it is that there were other people at play, all who have their own shit going on in their own little worlds. Don't internalize it too much, just use Occams razor and put shitty people behind you.

The best way to say fuck you to an ex is to make them wish they had you back, and you only get there if you make yourself better everyday, but better for yourself and not for other people, especially not for her.

There is another way: instead of bring yourself up you can bring them down. It's all relative perspective.

eks dee

this user is correct
>don't hold any malice to the girls who cheat
this user is a cuck

yep, pathetic

Cuckold

Don't blame yourself for your ex cheating on you mate, if she was a decent person and worthy of your affection she would've never done it, be glad to have her out of your life and just move on.

Sometimes bitches just be greedy social steppers.

Ahahaha do you talk like that irl mate?

your post is bait right?

how you dress matters a miniscule amount with girls. what matters the most is attractiveness, and he clearly has it

good post

>cuck