Bad eye circles are effay, r-right?

bad eye circles are effay, r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqCSO5k10K0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post the bruise tyrone left from slamming ur puss puss

yeah!

no you fucking wretch, stop doing drugs and get some fuckin sleep

honestly, people who have totally bright skin under their eyes, without a hint of shadow look incredibly dumb and naive to me for some reason.

No you dumb slut, stop glamorizing sickliness.

Try to be attractive for once, instead of banking on stupid, obsolete trends like heroin chic to validate your disgusting appearance.

/gif/--->

qt

No, when you see darkness under-eyes its done with make-up or by rubbing the eyes quickly before a photo, not staying up all night rubbing your bean to hentai

stopp impersonating me
the authorities have been notified

u are gorgeous

They can't do shit ahahahahah b8 fake cunt

those pupils wreak of ectasy

shes a good girl, she wouldnt do hard drugs

I have really nasty dark circles under eyes cause i pull all nighters and have a fucked sleep schedule for the past 2-3 years, how do i get rid of them?

surgically remove your head

That's not a girl.

it's an angel

would still fuck

k any fucking nude form france
youtube.com/watch?v=sqCSO5k10K0
pu pu pu pute

it is

NO GO GREASO

this duh

why the fuck do you care so much, do you honestly think someone saw the original post and started panicking because they thought it was you?
jesus christ fucking leave please you make me so sad to be alive in a world of such boring fucking people :(

I'm seein a dick.

dont bother m8

you have to be an absolutely fucked up attention whore in the first place to get into her position

can someone explain who this girl(?) is?

>
some greasy dude impersonating some greasy girl

Why are girls on Veeky Forums such fucking attention whores jesus christ

is it really that difficult to not mention your tits and vagina every fucking minute to constantly get attention

>inb4 I'm a misogynist/ugly neckbeard/fat girl

I'm gonna need more

This
Just trying to raise awareness for sanity

Well if you don't get attention in real life, Veeky Forums is your last hope left.

hot

Bump cuz op is a qt fag