Sneaker General

last one 300

w2c something like these marcelo burlon

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.wingsandhorns.com/collections/footwear/products/leather-low-top-sneakers-white-white-white
menlook.com/uk/trainers/white-edition-3-leather-sneakers-national-standard-338283.html
amazon.com/dp/B00ZLC2IZM/ref=twister_B00Q4UHJ4K?th=1&psc=1
amazon.co.uk/Jack-Jones-Low-Top-Sneakers-Bright/dp/B018E6U79A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gross

these are on sale rn, c/n?

favelacore

easy cop. essential sneaker

I got a fucked up foot so my doctor told me I need to start wearing sturdier shoes like asics or new balance or something like those. Anybody got any specific recommendations?

Hole in shoe :(
What do Veeky Forums ?

Any good sneakers to wear with Cav Empt stuff?

Oblig. Meme post

adidas

cop or not??

>disgusting
cop

what the hell does sturdier mean?

for me, it is the iniki

>what is google
sturdy: strong enough to withstand rough work or treatment.

w2c

any lace swap suggestions?

black

Essential-core

You can't fuck this shoe up

How do you have your sneakers laced up? I've got a straight European going on my Sambas.

I helix my cup soles and do under over lacing on my boots and sport shoes

w2c?

diff user, but impressed with my own googl-fu.

shop.wingsandhorns.com/collections/footwear/products/leather-low-top-sneakers-white-white-white

Well I definitely can't afford those right now, but thanks for helping out. Much appreciated.

they look a bit like my national standards, which were cheaper, esp. when on sale.

menlook.com/uk/trainers/white-edition-3-leather-sneakers-national-standard-338283.html

Ah, might save for those. Could you recommend them? How's the sizing?

For copping on sale, I do recommend them. You could size down. They don't run as big as CPs, I'd size down half a size at best.

I'm a 43-44, and shoulda gotten 43.5 in National Standard and 43 in CP. Instead, I was stupid and got 44 in both.

Aight, thanks much user, you've been more than your fair share of helpful

I want more opinions

Which should I get?

both are horrible and i like CP

Def right

Can cop ~7/10 condition for $150, worth it?

trash. why is CP so overrated here?

They're just common projects senpai. Was posting them cause theyre the meme that's always posted

which ones should i cop?
open to other suggestions too

>Memedidas

w2c on sale

i think the tubulars would look better with alot more fits than the nmds

adidas meme is the best meme

cavs did a collab with vans iirc.

acceptable?

i do love my memes

yeah they seem a lot more versatile

what the sizing on this, i wear usually UK 10 , what size should i get?

Cop or not?

yes

>See these
>Wow they're nice. Love em
>Check price.
>Holy shit
Why can't I be poor and fa guys?

can I get an id on these my dudes

They were on sale here in Brazil, just bought them for around 60 euros

Cop or no?

>Sturdy
>Asics or New Balance
>Pick one

Not a fan of NMD's because the boost is pretty much effectless since the eva lego blocks go through it. Also that camo is ugly.
If you want a runner go with ultra boost or the new nmd_r2

Between these, I would pick the Tubular X, but a PK model instead the regular. It felt way more comfortable. The regular tubular X was super stiff and uncomfortable.

Ik roshes are a meme but i like em.

W2c

Anyone else going to get these?

One of the coolest Jordans IMO.

cop or not

get black saint laurent high tops instead

cop

inb4 none of them. the 501 outdoor ripples are currently on sale as well

i can imagine the primeknit being more comfy, however the regulars just look so much better in my opinion

501 gums look the cleanest desu

Where can I get them cheap? Is 90 euros a good price?

Should I get these if I dont have a rick wardrobe or will I look like a clown? Like is it possible to wear these in a generally pretty subdued fit or will they always be loud just because its rick proportions?

They're not ridiculous. The toe cap isn't as pronounced as Ramones or Geobaskets.

just stitch it up

ur shoes look 2big4u

Word, theyre on sale for 179 shipped and I've been going back and forth on it all day, because I'm generally not a huge fan of white soles, though these would yellow over time.

maybe rope laces to make them look better?

cop dude those are sleek af

w2c non reflective rope laces

whats a cheaper alternative to these?

Try amazon
amazon.com/dp/B00ZLC2IZM/ref=twister_B00Q4UHJ4K?th=1&psc=1

The price varies from shoe size, that is if your shoe size is listed. I copped a pair of size 13s over the summer for $35

cop or not? need some black beaters

They may go pink - though that might've just been a leather treatment reaction on older models.

Common Projects will be slightly cheaper.

These are s/s 15, but I haven't heard about the pink thing though I'm pretty new to this. Got any more info on it? Sounds interesting.

w2c these

ID on the nikes?

Nike cortez??

look at your own fucking filename retard

Lacelab maybe?
No experience on buying from them but their selection seems to be pretty wide and the price isn't that bad.

should i cop these or regular gats?

what do you guys think of these?

If you can get them 50% off they are nice. Just size down if you are between sizes. They supposedly strech out a bit. Got size 27JP with 26,5JP being my real size and they just are far to roomy.

Need help with sizing some nike SFBs Veeky Forums. I'm generally between 11.5 and 12 US for sneakers. These things pretty much feel like 8" sneakers, I tried on both sizes for them wearing my thickest wool socks and both feel fine I guess, obviously the 11.5s are a tad snugger, I can just move my pinky toe around. Also according to the Nike sizing for the shoe I'm between a 11.5 and 12.

Should I go for the 11.5s? considering I was wearing my thickest socks and I could wear less thick socks with them. Plus do they stretch for anyone who has them? really need help here.

thanks mate, I'll wait around till I see a sale then

i hate NB, but those are really cool

too bad I bought a pair of onitsuka gsm yesterday

only ones i found are UK
amazon.co.uk/Jack-Jones-Low-Top-Sneakers-Bright/dp/B018E6U79A

Idk why reeboks are hated but their white clubs are nice! These r on sale but i just copped a vans pair so ive no money

Just copped my 2nd pair of club c's. Love em

looks like a stan smith rip off.

Dunno if these are considered trash here for some reason, but I absolutely love this style. Any idea where I can find something similar? Preferably in Europe?

W2C socks?

Loving my 574 gums, cop a pair

literally just says 'FASHION' on it

Yea but I would probably cut that off. Forget to mention that I like everything about the look except for that label.

fairs, they look a bit like knock off fly knit runners

>fly knit runners

this is true, but I'm not a big fan of the big nike-logo. I try to avoid branding to keep it minimal and that model doesn't have any colours I like. Except for the monochrome ones.

>flyknit brogues

2016 everyone