Tfw no Veeky Forums gf

>tfw no Veeky Forums gf

I might have a gf soon who is super fa and a qt, but christian and not down to fuck premarriage (and Im bi and idk how thatll work out)

>tfw I have a GF exactly the same, and I am exactly as you describe.
Moral girls make for the best relationships, though, user. Sex is not the glue of a life partner. Pic related.
But
>this thread... MODS!

>see all these qt well dressed girls around
>2shy and 2 late to do anything about it

fml

>life partner
I just want a hedonistic relationship where I fuck a lot and die young from drugs

Then why a christian girl you dumb fuck? Stop vulgarizing these pure girls
>reeeeeeeeeeeeee

thats the thing I dont want to go after the religious qt, I wish her prior bf had fucked her so that I can now and not feel like a fucking asshole. (I also respect her beliefs too much to try that to her, I know a girl that happened to and she's fucked up now (lotta coke))

>wish her prior bf had fucked her
Oh this is a cuck thread. Makes sense

>tfw gf is almost complete opposite of Veeky Forums and i like that aspect of her
we look pretty weird as a couple when going out

>tfw 3.14 qt neet gf who doesn't care about about what she wears and wears only sweat pants that show off her ass

Well this is a cuck board. Its basically /r9k/ except here the people spend their NEET bucks on Grailed instead of tendies-depot.
Its okay, I still love all of you.

girls fall too hard for their first. I dont want to fuck a qt and end up with a cra-z

lotta coke is not terrible, just depends on your definition of "lotta" and the lengths you'd go to get it if you can't afford it

i had a summer romance this year with an Veeky Forums qt

its all over ;_:

>cant wake up

It's a shame that I don't miss you at all

Its pretty detrimental to her health and goals in life so I'd say Lotta. I'm fine with drugs but if you drop life goals to do them you're shooting yourself in the foot

ana is that you?

:v

wtf is a ten dies depo

>finally find effay qt
>her outfits kill yours
>yfw

Only the best chicken tendies supplier in the western hemisphere.

>to show off her ass
>gf
You mean a whore? Lmao either she's your girl or she's everyone else's.

I don't think you know what the Western Hemisphere is.

? Not helpful

My girlfriend and i switch out panels from out early 2000's Undercover small parts pieces

Feels great

damn a pale balding guy with bad skin got her?

Good job

that's cute
glad you found someone with similar fashion taste and interests

>tfw had a perfect gf
>tfw we were planning on having a kid
>tfw she died in a car accident several years ago

just fuck my shit up

copped GF today. She is un Veeky Forums but has expressed interested in being effay. How do I help her?

You can give small suggestions but if you help pick out her clothes you'll end up as a tranny, same thing happened to me.

>literally haven't bought new clothes in two years and usually just throw on whatever cause i'm lazy
>girl i'm dating says she feels anxiety over not dressing as good as me
>realize that being Veeky Forums means putting almost no effort in while still looking good

damn dude, im so sorry.

tfw no Veeky Forumsg to f

post any of your fits and everyone will assure you that it's trash and that basic ass bitch you are seeing dresses even worse

>tfw fuck my gf while she wears her saint Laurent high heels

sorry to break it to you user but she's a dude

I can't imagine your pain. Heart goes out to you, user. Stay strong.

Because I treat her as the graceful, beautiful, and serine human that she is. I also have money, but she doesn't know that negating the coats I buy for her :^)

cant wait till you find out shes cheating on your ugly ass, cuck

>pacman

please die

She is a Christian girl that keeps bringing up the names of kids she wants, and the style of the marriage ceremony. But I'm sorry you tke out your sexual frustration on an Anonymous Greeco Neutron Transmitting image forum :^)

Also, post face :^)

But the way you think I am not attractive enough for her is indicative of you thinking she is beautiful, so thank you for complimenting my GF, user.

why do cucks always overuse the :^) emote

Why do you think every nice dude with a pretty GF is a
:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)
:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)

its an easy way to look confident x*D

Why are virgins the most pretentious fucks on the planet? You'd think that disposition would deteriorate due to the lack of their genetic continuation.

I do hope you get a pretty GF one day, user, but you wont with that attitude :^)