1 week post op today, ask me anything

1 week post op today, ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jboyd/2016/07/13/stem-cells-to-make-hair-today-gone-tomorrow-a-thing-of-the-past/#5dda56ea3cc5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks good man. It was fucking terrifying when you posted a week ago - I only remember b/c that image will forever be burned into my brain

Not an expert in hair by any means but it looked like you had one of those fancy follicle transplants. I heard they will be coming out with some crazy new technology by 2020 that's not as invasive - any info on that?

Yeah it looked fucking nasty right after it was finished and for the first few days.
I had really bad scabbing and inflammation but it's going down to the point where I can go out and go to the gym etc without worrying too much about being noticed.

My procedure was FUE, which is where they extract each follicule one by one
I think the new technology probably has something to do with stem cells but I'm not sure how far away that is

how many grafts and how much

forbes.com/sites/jboyd/2016/07/13/stem-cells-to-make-hair-today-gone-tomorrow-a-thing-of-the-past/#5dda56ea3cc5
is this what you mean?

WTF IS THAT HAIRLINE?

JUST

>yfw you have to bitch to rogaine and fin forever
>literally no libido
>literally no penis in years

Not the name I saw but I did remember seeing "targeted for 2020" or something. Seems like they are in pre-clinical trial stage? Being a chemical engineer I know how long it takes for something like this to gain approval and actually hit the market so 2020 actually sounds pretty rosy to me

2700 grafts, 4000 euro

My baby hairline, it never matured
I just went bald up top
My friends like to joke and say I'm wearing a swimming cap

How revolutionary is/could it be? Sounds like they will only make it easier to get the follicles. or what?

Gabriel?

no amount of hair is going to make him not look like a serial killer

you have like some excess in your forehead, how are you going to deal with that?

is this true?

i think it's the angle, user.

>4000 euros
that's actually not bad

how did your friends/family/people at work react?

this was the shit

They actually didn't touch my hairline, it's naturally low
For some reason I don't recede, only go bald up top

Yeah it was pretty cheap.
The initial offer was around 5200 with one year credit and around 4700 with debit
They agreed to do it for 4000 with debit if I agreed to schedule for two days which they had been unable to fill out
Pretty good deal price wise IMO

Family doesn't know
Took a week off work, go back on Monday. Hopefully it's not noticeable by then
My friends poked some fun at me for how nasty it looked at first but they're mostly curious more than anything, since most of them are going bald too

Yeah this is me right after the first session

oh i thought you got your hairline done! it looks really good now then, the top of your head.
i really want to get this shit done to lower my hairline, if that's possible. not even balding but it's shit

>nasty fucking sandnigger

What's the point?

how was ur first monday at work lmfao

Yeah they can lower hairlines, and I think it's easier than filling out density

Didn't go back yet, go next Monday

transplanted hair from safe areas will be fine. but that doesnt stop other hairs from other areas from falling out if youre genetically inclined to do so as you age - thus you either do MORE transplants for those problems area or stay on rogaine/fin

fin is known to decrease libido and in some cases shrink the penis

good job for taking the plunge OP

>and in some cases shrink the penis
citation needed
(inb4 anecdotal evidence)

>lmgtfy.com/?q=finasteride+penis+shrinking

>omg look at all these pros on the internet!
>i need no evidence for that!
>theres a con?!

>citation needed

forgot pic

honestly just because there's even a CHANCE (hence """in some cases""") your sex life will be impacted i went off fin after a month of taking it and talking to a dermatologist than my primary physician and just razor'd it.

i belive fin can cause every kind of shit because the exact mechanism of 5ar still not known. however, for shrinkage it would need to destroy the tissue which is pretty unbelievable

maybe literally penis shrinking is stretching it

but now thinking about it: if you have no libido, youre always going to be looking at a flaccid penis, which i assume after months/years youll FEEL like you have a shrunken penis due to being in a constant flaccid state

so...

like, uh, do you still all your plumbing intact? can your Jimmy still go up to bat? or did you opt to have your manbits -ectomied?

also, let's see dem bazoongas opie

WTFFFFFFFFFF

how you go bald with a cave man hairline
shit looks retarded lmao

>UNJUST

Did you go to Dr Erdogan?

Do they do operations specifically for receding hairlines?

Is that normal?
Mine already looked fairly normal at day 2.

It would look good if he didn't have a buzzcut.

Also he could shape it up if he wanted.
Undeniably better than having a receded hairline

Genetics mayne

Nah I did it in Spain

Yeah of course

Depends on the person I guess
They said I bled too much so the scabbing and redness was very extreme

It's called minoxidil.

Hurry up

Can you post what it looks like now? Or is this it now?

Quite interested in what it looks like when it grows out

Yeah I usually have long hair, just needed to shave it for the procedure

Only delusional faggots in this thread.

Hair transplant is fucking shit and minoxidil is too

If you have balding genetics just embrace it, if you are a good-looking person you will be beautiful no matter what

pussies

>Look at this handsome guy who's bald, you will look just like him! xD

Some of us have bad head/face shapes that would look terrible if we were bald.
Minoxidil along with dermaroller has almost grown back my full hairline and I still have new baby hairs growing.
Hair transplants work quite well for some people too.

Stop spreading this "Just shave it xD" bullshit

Your hairline looks like it's about to merge with your eyebrows. wtf

three weeks of dermapen and minox and i can see some small and a lot of new baby hair
minox alone could not do that

its not very impressive but it feels good

>minox alone could not do that

True.
Minoxidil does its part but dermaroller or dermapen (not sure what that is but im guessing similar) really boosts the progress to new levels

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Protip, don't do psychedelics and open the pictures in this thread fuuuuck

Got on Fin, got terrible sides, they haven't gone away four weeks after dropping it. What the fuck do I do?

Yeah that's bullshit. Even Elon fucking Musk has got a transplant. If you got the money and the time, there's no reason to not go for it.

My mom went through chemo and her hair never really came back in the front, how much do you think it cost?

Couldnt you shave and create a more square and adult hairline? Hard to tell if that is necessary without seeing full face

h e l l o r a t o

hello rato
not spam

Nice female hairline.

How many grafts was this total?

oh jesus

hello rato

not spam

Jason Statham genetically is not that handsome, his nose is massive, no lips, terribly noticeable and uneven wrinkles, and of course he's balding. He's just big and has a well defined psyche. That's all you need to look good, with the exception of someone with unavoidable physical abnormalities.

hello el rato

that stuff is fucking expensive , fug

Is that puss?

It's tissue surrounding the follicle..
Hair grafts need excess tissue around them as it contains stem cells for healing and graft survival,
OPs surgeon just didnt place them very well.

Also, here's what an immediate post op should look like.

Thats pretty crazy what people do for vanity.

So what happens when his hairline keeps receding? He just has a gap of no hair?

He gets another transplant C:

The assumption is his hairline has already normalized or he's treating it with minox+fin (ketoconazole or dermaroll as well) which slows or stops loss

Typically transplants are only done when recession has stabilized.

hello rato

not spam

This. Agassi looked great when he shaved his head. Worry more about getting Veeky Forums

hello rato
not spam

Do they put you under a mild anesthesia? How bad does it hurt?

helo rato

elon musk would rather spend billions on stupid ass cars and space colonies nobody asked for, yet could have found a cure for baldness, and the real ricker is he himself got some sort of transplant/procedure...

Just think about that for a moment. It was most pressing for himself to do that, that's how much he cared about his own hair, before any of this other shit, yet once he got his little wig or whatever it is, the money went to stupid shit instead of isolating that problem and solving it.

hello rato

please post Veeky Forums i dont wanna go bald

its like $50 for a 12 months liquid supply

hello rato

not not spam

Hello rat. Not spam.

hello rato. not spam

is 80% of feeling good, looking good?

hello rato.

jhbjh

You need a lineup nigga

oh god... that looks gross

hello rat o

hello ratto

What's the technic used here ? How is it called ?

I live in France and want to do something for my losing hair. Where can I go ?

what is normalized/stabilized hairline?

Why does it look like this? Almost puked

are there pictures after the redness/scabbing has gone down?

hello rato
Not spam btw

hello rat

>Agassi looked great when he shaved his head
Because he's old.
A 20 year old kid with a bald head would look extremely abnormal.

this is just fucking disgusting mate I cant believe you actually paid money for that

Why are you such a faggot OP?

im happy for u friend but that hairline looks so bad im tearing up

hello ratto

A 20 year old kid with thinning hair is extremely pathetic