Could cowboy boots be a cool unique alternative to the ridiculously overplayed chelseas? Here's mine...

Could cowboy boots be a cool unique alternative to the ridiculously overplayed chelseas? Here's mine. I'm trying something new so don't be too harsh

If you have cowboy boots bump with em

You better be slim and good looking, or everyone is going to think you're the "dipski in the lipski" type that drives a lifted diesel and has casual sex with his second cousin.

post fit first, I think they could work

>op starts the thread off with a fit
>post fit, dude
>...

I meant, a full pic.

the advantage of chelseas is that they're slim not only in the last shape but in the shaft

99% of cowboy boots have a wide shaft and would look ridiculous with the slim fit clothing that works with chelseas

Looks good op

My dude I made a thread about cowboy boots so I took a detailed pic of my cowboy boots lol. I'll post something else though

welll... I'v been waiting

This is very true. I was really surprised to see how narrow the SLP wyatts are. They're basically like an extended chelsea. Although many cowboy boots have sweet cuban heels and some good toe shapes, they are much too bulky in the shaft.

>Having casual sex with your 2nd cousin

I'm sorry why is that bad? That's like barely a relative dog and 0 chance of genetic deformity on the off chance you fall in love & get her pregs.

Also on the real the only people I know who have slept w cousins are yankee Italian disgustos from the New Jersey

wow op dang omg dude this is going to be nice op it

juts like shorts and a bowboy boot

just ebayd some red patent ones cause of the tip

thanks op

I live in Arizona but I'm from Hermosillo Sonora. Please wear bootcut jeans with them. I'm used to seeing then worn a certain style so anything besides jeans, nice belt buckle (they're not all big), dress shirt, and a sombrero might look weird to me. Mexicans tend to wear pointy exotic leather boots when not working. However here I see a lot of Americans wear the round toe work type cowboy boot. I will say, wearing boots right makes you look very manly.

sameguy here i was also thinkin of a rhinestone belt some true religions but like take them to tailor go 5" leg opening. let me know what you all think thanks need a lot of help here thanks

thanks

- senor red boots

i really want to be manly to like fuck a girl

can you post your jeans but pulled up as high as they go from the front thanks trying to be manly

thanks

thanks

-senor redboot

hey fellas mosty trying get unique here help

thanks thanks

thanks
senorredots

keep this thread alive my unique fashion boys!! fuck the trends but like what trend is next!! keep it all my mans

Lol no camera right now. As long as they rest gently on the boot. The amount of boot that should show is right around your picture just a little less maybe. People in the southwest regularly wear boots so it might be an unfamiliar look for you so far. I figure you're not looking for that vaquero look so good luck m8 people dress weird as fuck now

yeah like dick eating cumfuck queers kfc save fashin for me my boy cmon thanks man

thanks

thanks

Lmao did I get baited hijo de la chingada MAGA

>Although many cowboy boots have sweet cuban heels and some good toe shapes, they are much too bulky in the shaft.

this is why santiags are the goat SLP footwear

see
gay fashion fucks goats my ombre hair cowboot

I regularly wear cowboy boots and get compliments for them, not on a daily basis, but still, the nice words are floating around when the boots are on my feet. I live in the Bay Area.

And since I was about to make this thread anyway...

Are cowboy hats an equivalent of fedoras in this day and age?

no dude they are repellent for hairless men really a must have in this day inside age

especially since you said you in a gay area a must have

would be scary without one or a tinfoil hat

how important is me having a slim shaft? i love cowboys and i want them t o like my shaft

thanks
thanks

Townes was effay as fuck

If you fit the persona. Never seen some gay dude from a Croatian basket weaving board wear cowboy hat. Only healthy, serious characters wear cowboy hats here. Don't get it too wide btw, and only black felt or Mexican palm material.

I go to college in the south and whenever I wear my dark brown suede chelseas it feels like at least one person either asks me what kind of cowboy boots i have on or they say nice cowboy boots. So I feel like it could work. Does anyone know any nice cowboy boots?

What is the persona? People constantly tell me I'm either too nice or too quiet, does that fit with whatever you're talking about?

Answer both questions separately, please.

just not silly, youll be good mate. American cowboys are a lot friendlier than vaqueros, less they're the racist kind

Thinking about trying to fuck my cousin next time I go to germany. We share the same great-great grand parent, that makes us third cousins or some shit? By icelandic standards that aint shit. Should I do it? I think I am in love with her. Also I wear SLP

don't say that fucking word to me, I missed out on a pair of SLP santiags in black & white for under $600

They're fedora as fuck. I lived in North Dakota, Kansas & Oklahoma. The only assholes that wear that shit are 4th generation "farmers" whose grandparents pioneered the land that now live on 500 acre+ plots who only sit around writing paychecks for all of the men that do the real labor on their corporate farms.

The only cowboy I ever saw was crushed to death by a meth head truck driver delivering sand to a fracking site. All the real cowboys are dead.

Didn't SLP release a pair of cowboy boots in one of their collections?

Also, I can see cowboy boots working in certain similar fits, since they, Chelsea boots, and jophurs all are riding boots, and thus have some similar features.

sure

Clunky, square toe, thicc soles, large heel, biological waste symbol on heel.
No ty.

If you actually live in a place they don't look misplaced in yes

so, people today call these cowboy boots? ok, these were popular in Italian Western movies
I mean, here are boots cattle herders wore

Cowboy boots are fine.

Also, calling a a classic boot "overplayed" is stupid, especially in an age where people are freaking out over sneakers.

w2c

Nxtlvl

no
cowboy boots dont have laces

100% homosexual

preach.