Lmao Veeky Forums is trying to pretend they don't look like apes stuffed into potato sacks

Lmao Veeky Forums is trying to pretend they don't look like apes stuffed into potato sacks

fucking kek

t. Edgar, 16, 5'8" 100lbs, enjoys lecturing his Mum on the superiority of Japanese streetwear

>going on Veeky Forums

oh ffs here's the nonbroken link

>working that hard for women

lol fucking women slaves

>spending thousands of dollars on pieces of clothe to compensate for being a skinny creep

I bet you complain about "Chad" as well, you absolute genetic failure.

>compensate
compliment*

Niggah I can lift weights and not become a massive gorilla. T. me, im 153 (this morning) my dead lifts are around 305 x 8.

I wear a size small. power lifters should be shot in front of their respective gyms.

you're instinctively predisposed to find that attractive, no matter how much you lie to yourself

deal w it post-ironic millennials

You must be very short then.

>power lifters should be shot in front of their respective gyms

How can you be so intolerant of a hobby? Jesus Christ you sound fucking fucking insufferable, just kill yourself.

>Niggah I can lift weights and not become a massive gorilla. T. me, im 153 (this morning) my dead lifts are around 305 x 8.
>I wear a size small. power lifters should be shot in front of their respective gyms.

>compensate
lol gtfo, dressing up is a lot of fun. and uh man i wish i was even skinnier.

and nope, chad can have whatever he wants, i won't compete, because i know i won't be able to, so i just stopped pursuing women and just have fun with clothes and music.

Or maybe I just like creating outfits and wearing them. God forbid someone has a hobby and isn't just a vapid cunt who only does things to impress women.

So you admit to being a genetic failure? and instead of attempting to improve yourself you instead try to insult the hard work of others?

Veeky Forums is a much more vapid board than Veeky Forums.
You retards pretend that masturbating over white sneakers is some kind of ascendance to a higher existence.

>this
lifting purely for aesthetics is stupid. i do barbell training and am very strong for my size but dont look like a fucking balloon. my only problem is big thighs are hard to fit into jeans and look good. but a big back always looks good

>his only goal in life is to fuck otherwise he's a "genetic failure"
>nuh-huh you're more vapid than me!

No, don't project your faggotry on me.

>his only goal in life is to fuck otherwise he's a "genetic failure"
This thread is all shit flinging but being able to reproduce is the definition of genetic success.

>failure
pretty subjective, don't you think ?

>attempting to improve yourself
no use, there's always better guys than me, it's in women's nature to always be attracted to the better guys and i don't want to carry the pressure to always keep my partner entertained or whatever to keep her on my side. it must be exhausting and not relaxing at all. so far life is comfy and i like it. women are humans too, humans are 'customer', we are the 'producer', the deal is we work our asses off to keep them buying our stuffs, because as customers they will never waste their time on the bullshit products. the bad stuffs outweigh the good stuffs, so i just lost the urge to pursue women

>insult the hard work of others
what ? who ?

>Veeky Forums is a much more vapid board than Veeky Forums.
How? Most threads have to do with personal expression through clothes.

And I didn't ever say that Veeky Forums was vapid, just that some of the people in this thread that hate Veeky Forums for whatever reason are vapid.

>You retards pretend that masturbating over white sneakers is some kind of ascendance to a higher existence.
That's not really vapid, and doesn't even happen on this board.

And by the way, shitposting on Veeky Forums is pretty much a classifier for "genetic failure". You're talking about him insulting the hard work of others when you're doing the exact fucking same.

>implying 305x8 is dyel

Do you have kids?

Yes I'm /dad-core/. You can only be called a genetic failure if you die without reproducing. People who have yet to reproduce but are alive are pending evaluation.

>implying it isn't
>How? Most threads have to do with personal expression through clothes.
I've browsed Veeky Forums since 2012, and after 2 years I realised that the culture of the board was toxic. Instead of promoting personal growth, most anons saw fashion as a way of masking insecurities instead of directly confronting the problems in their lives. They felt that if they wore the right clothes, they would magically get a gf and not be the loser that stands in the corner at parties.

I'm not saying that Veeky Forums is any better, but in general it can be said that if your goal is to be happier then you'll find happiness through getting Veeky Forums faster than through buying copious amounts of fabric cut into the shape of the body.

I can perfectly understand the people who browse Veeky Forums for the artistic elements of fashion, but people like OP are completely the opposite. Instead of seeing the body and clothing as things that work together, he instead mocks people who care about their body and invests far too much time in the fashion element of the art. Even Rick Owens, arguably the 'idol' of this board, places lifting above clothing in his priorities for happiness and mental well-being.

At the end of the day I just hate the skinny little bitches who try to pretend that they're better than other people because they spent £200 more on shoes than the guy next to them. It's pathetic.

It's subjective though. What if some people just don't want kids ? What if they're genetically not a failure but really dead inside ? What matters the most is how you see yourself

You're living a bad life if you don't think or try to think that you're better than other people. Everyone does. We do hobbies because we need something that we can do better than other people.

those are weak lifts, lol

>It's subjective though. What if some people just don't want kids ? What if they're genetically not a failure but really dead inside ? What matters the most is how you see yourself

It's the biological definition that the success of a genetic template is the ability to reproduce. Mules are sterile thus they are a genetic failure. They are useful in terms of productivity and hardiness and in those terms are a successful breed. Success is dependent on the qualifications defined. Genetic success is reproduction dependent.

This is semantics and not really pertinent to the thread but I wanted to point it out because it is important to understand where concepts like genetic success originate and why we should choose our words carefully.

>You're living a bad life if you don't think or try to think that you're better than other people. Everyone does. We do hobbies because we need something that we can do better than other people.

That's a depressing and narcissistic outlook on life. I don't lift to be better than other people, I lift because I enjoy it and like to look my best.

>They felt that if they wore the right clothes, they would magically get a gf and not be the loser that stands in the corner at parties.
And Veeky Forums don't do the same thing? The kind of people you're describing are exactly the same as the people from Veeky Forums who shit up this board by saying that "women like muscles", assuming that everyone here dresses the way they do to impress women. Personal expression is a big thing here, no matter how many retards frequent the board.

>I'm not saying that Veeky Forums is any better, but in general it can be said that if your goal is to be happier then you'll find happiness through getting Veeky Forums faster than through buying copious amounts of fabric cut into the shape of the body.
What? That makes no fucking sense. If being in shape would make you happy, then sure, go to a gym. If you want to look good in clothes, though, buying a gym membership won't always help (though it could).

>I can perfectly understand the people who browse Veeky Forums for the artistic elements of fashion, but people like OP are completely the opposite. Instead of seeing the body and clothing as things that work together, he instead mocks people who care about their body and invests far too much time in the fashion element of the art. Even Rick Owens, arguably the 'idol' of this board, places lifting above clothing in his priorities for happiness and mental well-being.
Yeah, sure, but not everyone on the planet thinks the same way as Rick Owens. Some people out there don't care about being in shape, same way some people don't care about dressing well.
>At the end of the day I just hate the skinny little bitches who try to pretend that they're better than other people because they spent £200 more on shoes than the guy next to them. It's pathetic.
And I hate the assholes who try to pretend that they're better than other people just because they spent 200 hours more in the gym than the guy next to them. You're a massive hypocrite, just saying.

Fashion is the lowest form of art. People who gain happiness from wearing clothes are losers of the highest order. Every men should do his utmost to achieve the most perfect physique he can.

There is no argument here.

Being Veeky Forums > being Veeky Forums.

>Fashion is the lowest form of art.
Who are you to say that? Why would you even say that, anyway? Were you raped by Rick Owens, or something? Do you walk around naked to avoid being fashionable?
>People who gain happiness from wearing clothes are losers of the highest order.
So people are losers because they're happy from something you don't like?
>Every men should do his utmost to achieve the most perfect physique he can.
No, every man should do whatever he wants and not let some random asshole on Veeky Forums dictate what he can and cannot gain happiness from.

Oh look, a forum full of twinks with eating disorders trying to shame people taking care of their physical health.

You guys are losers

>Who are you to say that?
Better than you, that's who I am.
>Do you walk around naked to avoid being fashionable?
I unironically would if it was legal
>So people are losers because they're happy from something you don't like?
Pretty much
>No, every man should do whatever he wants and not let some random asshole on Veeky Forums dictate what he can and cannot gain happiness from.
Do whatever you want bro, just don't complain when you die childless because no woman was ever attracted to your SLP Chelsea boots

lmao Veeky Forums are manlet framecel low-t incels who cope by thinking good clothes will raise their LMS

dude that guy on the left is so much more aesthetic! check out his sick silhouette, and the way that that shirt drapes over his frame is simply divine!!

>the entire board is actually one person

The collective body mass of all you anorexic faggots could probably account for one normal human, so in a way he's right

>Better than you, that's who I am.
That's debatable.
>I unironically would if it was legal
How do you ironically walk around naked.
>Pretty much
"There is no argument here."
>Do whatever you want bro, just don't complain when you die childless because no woman was ever attracted to your SLP Chelsea boots
I like how you assume I wear SLP boots, and that I dress how I do to impress women.

Why are you trying to act like people on this board would prefer the guy on the right?

*the guy on the left

>That's debatable.
Please debate how you are better than me, retard.
>How do you ironically walk around naked.
I wouldn't unironically walk around naked, I would say unironically that I would walk around naked. Get a grip on grammar.
>"There is no argument here."
Not an argument.
>I like how you assume I wear SLP boots, and that I dress how I do to impress women.
SLP boots is interchangeable with any number of overly-expensive flavour-of-the-month shoe, and if you aren't trying to impress women than really why are you on this planet? Don't tell me you're MGTOW or that you're using some retard Marcus Aurelius stoic philosophy to assure themselves that you're better than every other man because you're fucking asexual or whatever.

fit is essentially r9k with slightly more confidence and an obsession with lifting weight as a way to cure social ineptness

and Veeky Forums is r9k with equal confidence and an obsession with buying clothes as a way to cure social ineptness
don't pretend this board is any better

fa is essentially r9k with slightly more confidence and an obsession with wearing clothes as a way to cure social ineptness

>Please debate how you are better than me, retard.
How about you do it first? I'm not going to argue for you.
>I wouldn't unironically walk around naked, I would say unironically that I would walk around naked. Get a grip on grammar.
What?

>Not an argument.
You didn't post an argument, so I quoted you.

>and if you aren't trying to impress women than really why are you on this planet?
I'm not against impressing women, just that I don't revolve my life around impressing them.

>Don't tell me you're MGTOW or that you're using some retard Marcus Aurelius stoic philosophy to assure themselves that you're better than every other man because you're fucking asexual or whatever.
I don't even know what you're talking about. I'm straight, but I'm not an asshole who only does things to impress the opposite sex.

slightly less confidence*

reminder that 99% of the faggot shit on Veeky Forums doesn't come close to a t shirt and jeans

The whole idea of "doing it to get girls" is Veeky Forums mentality.
It's been repeated over and over that many of us consider fashion like a hobby.

>How about you do it first? I'm not going to argue for you.
Assuming your intolerance for Veeky Forums implies that you yourself are not Veeky Forums, if we were to stand naked side-by-side (no homo) I would be chosen by the majority of women over you. Equally, I would likely be better than you at most physical activities - which from an evolutionary perspective would make me more likely to survive in the short term were we in a survival situation. Furthermore, I'm intelligent, arguably more intelligent than you as I don't waste money on an expensive and superficial hobby such as fashion.
>What?
Not an argument.
>You didn't post an argument, so I quoted you.
Not an argument.
>I'm not against impressing women, just that I don't revolve my life around impressing them
Strawman. I don't obsess over impressing women, I just do.
>I'm straight?
Are you?

>if we were to stand naked side-by-side (no homo) I would be chosen by the majority of women over you

>Assuming your intolerance for Veeky Forums implies that you yourself are not Veeky Forums, if we were to stand naked side-by-side (no homo) I would be chosen by the majority of women over you.
That doesn't really make you better.
>Equally, I would likely be better than you at most physical activities - which from an evolutionary perspective would make me more likely to survive in the short term were we in a survival situation.
Yeah, and we're not. We're shitposting on Veeky Forums. Neither of us come across as good here.
>Furthermore, I'm intelligent, arguably more intelligent than you as I don't waste money on an expensive and superficial hobby such as fashion.
Okay, good for you. Intelligence isn't related to how much money you spend on clothes. Someone intelligent would realize that.

>Not an argument.
Not an arguement.

>Not an argument.
Not an argument.

>Strawman. I don't obsess over impressing women, I just do.
I didn't strawman. If I said that you revolve your life around impressing women, then I'd have used a strawman. "I'm intelligent" my ass.

must be Joff's effay shorts and hairstyle that got this reaction ri-right?

she's ugly though

Can we just stop being cunts? Enough people are shitting on this guy in that thread. We don't need to make another on a different board to do the same thing.

You're in the wrong website.

so Veeky Forums think good clothes will get them laid and Veeky Forums think having a good body will get them laid
are you tards so obsessed with attacking eachother that you can't see that it's LOOKS in general that matter which includes your body AND how you dress?

>so Veeky Forums think good clothes will get them laid
Read again.

Yeah, I know. But sometimes you guys say stuff worth listening to.

I don't think Veeky Forums really think that, either. It tends to be the crossboarders who shitpost about women.

and I'm sure Veeky Forums all lift to get girls and don't lift as a hobby...

The Veeky Forums posters in this thread clearly do judging from their posts.
See:
"if you aren't trying to impress women than really why are you on this planet?"

He doesn't speak for everyone on Veeky Forums, and I'm the guy he was replying to.

>The Veeky Forums posters in this thread

>if you aren't trying to impress women than really why are you on this planet?
this is legit though
just lol if you aren't looksmaxing, moneymaxing and statusmaxing (in descending order of priority) in 2016

Yeah but what if we just don't like it ? What if we don't see it as meaningful ? We have to be able to choose what we see as meaningful and valueable. We're not animals, why, because we have free will and logical positivism.

Genetic success is just another manmade term. Manmade standard.

surely lifting and taking 'supplements' and such is the biggest genetic failure, no? Guys with good genes look good naturally, just living a normal life.

this, but they can also wear absolute trash for clothes and still slay so wearing fancy clothes is just as bad

They're massively outshined by people who are both naturally attractive and dress well.

and also by people who are both naturally attractive and in good shape

True.
Wasted potential is the worst thing you can be.

exactly so I don't get why these idiots just care about fitness or just fashion when nothing's stopping them from doing both

but when 'fitness' = roided up retard yu cant be effay

well yeah but when you reach that stage it's not fitness it's mentally ill bloated turd but almost no one on Veeky Forums advocates that unironically

>Guys with good genes look good naturally, just living a normal life.
That's objectively wrong

>dude im genetically more intelligent than you but i'm not gonna bother going to school because i'm just genetically smart haha :)

thats not really valid - learning is a natural thing that everybody does, lifting weights and being 'fit' isn't.

Learning is a natural thing because it is the thing our society today naturally values. In the past, being fit and strong would have been the natural thing to be better at.

These threads pop up all the time and its always the same shit. There is literally no reason you can't be Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums, but there are conditions on this statement.

If your definition of Veeky Forums is a fatasfatass powerlifter, or a roided as fuck turbomanlet, then yes you will likely never be Veeky Forums (and you probably wont care either). If you are a normal guy who goes to the gym a few hours a week (natty), and you dont dreamer bulk or only train arms there is no reason that you can't dress well. You don't have to go full Rick or CCP but you can take the time to learn how to put together an outfit. Spending all that effort to improve your body and health to then drape it in shit clothes is disgraceful.

If your definition of Veeky Forums is strictly limited to anorexic heroin chic, then hitting the gym probably wont help you. If your definition of Veeky Forums is simply dressing well then there is no reason for you not to exercise. Yes you will be limited to some styles depending on your body shape but that is a normal thing regardless of wether or not you lift. Acting like you are better than someone because you don't go to the gym is childish and narrow minded, and for the record being a skinnyfat dweeb doesnt make your outfit better.

Learning how to dress and also take care of your body is part of being an adult ffs

>yet ALL high fashion designers employ fit tall models.

Not feeling so smug now cuck, no having the body of a girl is not effay IF you're a guy.

The only correct answer.

Checkout the"forestcore" thread up rn. Basically Veeky Forums trying to be /out/ while wearing leather and wool baka. Get educated you skinny cuck.

Both degenerate, vanity and narcissism are closely related.

>no use, there's always better guys than me
yeah, when you have a beta attitude like that

go find something that you can be remarkable in and you will see women will come to you

There is a distinct difference between your idea of jeans and a tshirt and what people who care about their appearance more consider "jeans and a t shirt"

I am a former physique competitor turned Veeky Forumsggot after i realized how important first impressions are outside of the fitness world and culture surrounding it.

read back your butthurt post chain between you and the other user and pretend there is a chick in front of you listening to or reading all of it. i think you might have a slight change of heart.

women only care about money, status and looks. life is just about making the most of those in your unique way, whether it means being in a famous band or running your own VC or having a chain of restaurants is completely subjective. the body will one day fade but the mind is a tool you have forever.

random rant.

idk why you are so arrogant on a fucking anonymous board. "i'm so smart because no hobbies are better than yours"

It is DYEL tho considering my starting DL for reps was 245

post gf

What are crossposters?

You're doing it right now.

good shit but kids gonna argue anyway ;3

You took the bait

Veeky Forums here, does Veeky Forums have trip recognition like in Veeky Forums? In Veeky Forums, trips generally range from trolls to truly autistic to helpful and respected

Kinda. There aren't many trips, but there are namefags and the like in the WAYWT threads. They're also by far the worst reoccuring threads on this board because of how circlejerky the people who frequent them are (and the outfits are almost always bad).

>beta attitude
It's a manmade term, so it's not objective. Besides, to be beta means to be realistic and not delusional. And to pursue women is the most unrealistic and delusional thing i can think of.

>you will see women will come to you
And they will go if you're not super careful about keeping them entertained. That's the most bullshit thing right there, how we see them as the best thing ever but in reality they're no more than just 'customers', they will always be attracted to the better products unless you go out of your comfort range to keep them around.

I'm a manlet, dicklet, inferior race, 5/10 face, and not life of the party type. No amount of 'remarkable things' could make a girl stay forever without me having to always go out of my natural zone to keep her around. Idk man, realistically speaking, it's very exhausting, psychologically. Unless you're chad thundercock of course, then it's for you, the whole thing is made for you.

This is what happens if you spend your life on Veeky Forums

complement*

wow an actually reasonable user

what? lmao weak lifts, skeletal

t.manlet

Most models are lean.

>women only care about money, status and looks
If you have all of this but also social anxiety you're in for a lifetime of virginity.

samefag

>my dead lifts are around 305 x 8.
LMAO