/longhair/

I'm growing out my hair. I have the genetics to rock the man bun.

Anyone have advice with growing out their hair? I'm in the awkward middle stages of it

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/5wUHbGs
imgur.com/FVohaTS
imgur.com/1L7dJuD
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22444695
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buns can look pretty good, but be super careful with them. Don't tie them too tight and don't wear one everyday, or you'll have vegeta's forehead.

Also don't call them man buns, you just sound insecure about your masculinity.

Post pics of your awkward stages

get some good hairproducts and have a good routine on how you treat your hair. Research that shit and do it properly. I wish i took my care of hair and scalp when i had long hair. It was kind of messed up by the end of it.

I shaved my head completely for my cancer buddy in may, and have only had 2 haircuts since.

should I just let it grow now, or grow it longer on top first? looks awkward as fuck around the ears desu.

To get decent looking long hair, you're gonna go through months of it looking like crap. Depends on how much that bothers you.

full bowl or keep growing? the sides are a bit shorter than the top. also what should I do with the bangs? comb to the side or what?

don't cut it

does anyone have any experience with biotin and if it helps hair growth/making hair look healthier?

Not so sure long hair suit me f.am

Growing out long hair for the sole purpose of wearing a meme bun.

It does. Looks very natural.

Trying to keep my hair neat and presentable (for my job) while growing it out. Anyone have any suggestions?

That pic is making me reconsider my sexual orientation

it does but short hair would look great too :3

might look better with short hair, but you don't look bad with it long

My hairs 10 ish inches(will post pic if wanted) and I can tie it all up and if you can through the awkward stages just try to do half up half down, wear a hat or fingercomb it's back w product.

>tfw place i live is constantly 35c+ and 80%+ humidity

farewell until winter, nice hair

Nobody has the genetics to rock the man bun. Don't.

>beachbum dry shampoo kind of thing:
imgur.com/5wUHbGs
>smaller bun:
imgur.com/FVohaTS
>everyday look for in between, may look good on you now
imgur.com/1L7dJuD

everybody is telling me to cut
fuck me what should I do familia?

cut. it looks awful

>I'm in the awkward middle stages of it
wear a hat

Use a hydrating conditioner containing jojoba and/or argan oil, towel dry 'til damp, apply heat-protecting mousse sparingly, brush backwards while blow-drying at medium heat, comb down flyaways, run through hands with matte-finish low-hold pomade or styling clay to texturize, set section by section with Big Sexy Hair volumizing hairspray and high heat.

No parts, no rebel, "i am an animu," locks; just combed back. Tidy but not flat against your head.

No hairspray on the length; let it move naturally.

The spray dries extremely quickly and hard, make sure that your hair's perfect before final heating.

Shave more regularly to keep it tidy looking.

Stop looking underslept and stoned.

Or cut it, if maintaining long manhair is too challenging for you.

> :3
get off Veeky Forums.

People will always tell you to cut it.
If you do, they'll tell you you looked better with long hair.
Don't do what I did

>the man bun.
You're a massive fag if you need to call it a Man bun and not just a bun

I don't wash

This. I want to grow mine out but just to tie it down from a trend that's been debatable since it started is awful

I'm currently growing out my curly hair from an undercut and I don't like the way it looks, should I just cut the top so it's closer in length to the rest of my head?

dont cut shit

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22444695
>The vitamin biotin was shown to be important in maintaining viability of isolated sheep secondary hair follicles where supplementation increased the proportion continuing to grow.
prob helps people too

wear hats the days your hair is shite. if you rock the slackercore aesthetic then a baseball cap and the shite hair will be alright.

sorry famalam, not very photogenic. This is 2 years of progress, at the tail end of the awkward stages. Another 6 months and a trim and I think I'll be happy. Thoughts?

damn

My face is somewhat fat looking even im skinny (6.1" 149 lbs), i cant grow proper beard even im 28, so i always grow my hair (cuz it makes my face look leaner) and trying to pull baby faced andro look. But long story short im tired of my long hair and im growing old for andro look.

So is there any short hair styles for fat baby faced man?

Pic related, my nose and hair pretty much looks like him but i have shitty jawline and cheekbones.

>widow's peak
Tie it back, It'll look better

How's my hair looking? Maybe this is bad lighting but to be honest I think I do need to use more products. But what products? And I have very very fine hair which can be a nuisance. Also should I think about shaving the back of my neck?

C'mon what does that mean

>get out of my secret club

is it better?

holy shit
post fits pls

Ayye famalam

no poo

i take it back. never cut it

What fits is?

How do I handle a bun as my hair gets longer? I usually make a ponytail and loop it back through the band, but now it leaves an awkward amount of hair to run down my head.

H O T
O
T

>2 years of progress
do you have the hair genetics of a snail

It looks good imo, you could just cut it to ear length maybe?

Yeah always make sure the back of your neck is nice and neat but it looks great to me, man.

Eh

please respond

take the extra hair and wrap it around the bun and then tuck it in the hair tie

tried to take picture of how I do it

2 years in

Cool, thanks

qt

and stop pouting

pleebs
I havent cut mine for like 3 or 4 years

You have no possessions and you've still managed to live in a mess. Well done my friend.

Fat fuck

WORD SKINNY BOI

so what do you guys think? should i just cut it all? any suggestions are welcome

I suggest you stop listening to metal

i dont listen to metal

I absolutely don't believe you

you haven't cleaned your house in 3 or 4 years either eh

idk why but kek

jesus christ the awkward in between length is fucking killing me, I don't know if I can do it

Go short nazi meme hair, just do it.

it's because youre an uggy piece of shit. human beings make long hair 'work' as you faggots might put it

Not sure how I should treat my hair tho

goddamnit guys

side part in the akward stage.

works for me, have very curly thick hair tough

>:3
Shit a lion get in the car

OP here. Awkward stage 1

How do you maintain the sides and back in this growing out process?

Electric trimmer. Apart from that it's either shaggy or combed back. Both look awkward

Mika is so hot.

you remind me of Zai from Dota2

Don't trim. You'll have baby hairs that will take forever to catch up and you'll just have to up keep all of it continuously. The awkward stages aren't that bad. Side part it until it get's long enough to just push back. There's a couple of rough patches, but they only last a week or so and it's better to tough it out now than have to deal with it later.

any way to make my hair grow faster?

wait faster

Can I survive growing it out with just head & shoulders 2 in 1 stuff?

i'm not sure why didn't mention it, but you got split ends, son. go in for a trim and it'll look much better, you don't need to cut all of it off.

brings me back

get on my level

after a certain lenght it just looks autistic on anyone

I just find short hair ugly.
A bun with this lengh or shorter is mostly the same. And I get to do cool stuff like braids.
When it's tied most of the time people register you as merely a slightly long haired person. I get a lot of "wait your hair is actually that long?" when I untie it.

as long as you tie it up in some way its fine i guess
never E V E R wear that shit loose in public

t. jealous hairlet
I avoid it when I have zippers on my jacket but else I let it loose. I usually get more compliments that way.

>Don't tie them too tight and don't wear one everyday, or you'll have vegeta's forehead.

Any sources on this?

i have 27 glorious inches of hair mang
im just not an autist

Ye be cursed as any fellow who posesses the black spot

had shoulder longer hair for a few years, but it was wavy hair and I got called a "ma'am" few times, so i cut it.

this is crazy. your hair is the exact same as mine, all the way down to the color. your posture and ear are the same too. do you play in an orchestra?

Holy shit he does

This is an animal image board fag

tfw hair is frizzy and poofy as fuck and I just can't figure out how to fix it

dont wash it so much