Is $360 a good price for these?

is $360 a good price for these?

how much would you pay?

aboottreefiddy

mm okay close enough i guess

but idk i don't want to buy them and see going for $200 and month later...

and i also don't want to miss out if this is the cheapest they will get

You can get them for $260 at some places

where? when does winter sales start?

This is retarded. Just get an adidas.

shut up faggot

>AN ADIDAS
> (YOU)

you can buy high quality leather boots for $360
just sayin'

im not looking for fucking boots nor do i need them
just sayin'

hard to say, really need to find a balance, on the more unpopular colors you can wait possibly, but black and white sell out pretty quick.

Why are these, and these shoes like them, so expensive?

Maison margiela. Top quality materials, made in Italy

Just buy a pair on Grailed. People sell new and lightly used shit for dumb cheap. You can cop a like-new pair right now for like 200 bucks I'll bet.

is it seriously worth it to get these over surplus gats?

Yea

Are those ones in the pic the same as these (current season)? They I want a black pair but half of the photos make them look brown or something. I can't find them irl which makes things harder

I just bought these on END for $260 during Black Friday. I would wait for the sales at the end of the month.

Why even consider buying this if you're a poor faggot who needs to consider pricing? fucking zara has an exact copy of this shit for like 40 bucks. and don't even start with the BUT MUH BUILD QUALITY bullshit, sneakers will look worn down either way after a while

they don't have my size i check like everyday, i have small feet
there's a version with brown suede and grey suede the pic in op has grey suede just make sure u read the description first i know ssense has both versions right now and the lighting makes them look very similar.
nice, yeah i think ill do that.

jesus christ shut the fuck up

why would i spend $470 when i can find them for around $200, thats just fucking stupid and has nothing to do with being a poor fag it's just being smart.

and yes the build and quality has a lot to do with it you fucking troglodyte

>BUT MUH BUILD QUALITY bullshit, sneakers will look worn down either way after a while
literally the dumbest thing ive read all day,

>why eat that shitty hotdog off the ground instead of this well cooked steak it's both going to be eaten anyways

is what u sound like.

>Why buy nice calf leather shoes when you can get these shitty plastic ones?

They're the same, just different lighting

20 european pesos

200-300 Is the ticket. You can get shitty colorways for even cheaper on sale. I see classic white/gray colors all the time on Grailed for like 200-250. Check it out famalam

get them for atleast under 250 if they arent the hyped paint splatter bs.
If they are painted, under $330.

He's pointing out that paying $360 for a pair of fuckin tennis shoes is retarded just sayin'

>inb4 "its worth what i think it should be worth"

No that's a retard mindset for people who don't know how to spend their money responsibly

they look like10$ shoes yo ahaaaaaaaaaa

wouldnt go over 300 for the typical colorways
quit life

Anyone here got Svensson gats? How are they compared to surplus and MMM?

right in the middle, not as good as MMM but way better than surplus

kill yourself

just sayin'

>inb4 "its worth what i think it should be worth"
thats literally what YOU are saying