Khakis

For all of us non NEET non teenagers who must wear office attire what is the best pair of khakis these days?

Why do you have to wear khakis? there are a lot of other dress pants options

I don't but they're the laziest option. I have wool trousers and whatnot but I couldn't be bothered with also being a student.

Just buy Uniqlo's then

But user I want quality.

i've heard good things about incotex

Khaki is just a color, why don't you call them chinos?
I wear chinos to the office all the time, even in colors like teal
It's great, but I can't help you on brands because my favorite ones are from a local store that's not multinational.

>teal chinos

fucking fruitcake

>incotex

It's not that bad m8 you just absolutely can't skimp on the shoes and belt if you do that

>$400-500 dollaroos

why?

banana republic fulton stretch skinny chino

brooks brothers are top tier for the price IMO.

Do you want the classic look or the modern look?

Bill's Khaki's for classic look, for modern I've actually had my best luck with Banana Republic, believe it or not, but that's anecdotal evidence.

Brooks Brothers also has styles in both. I've had really durable and good BB stuff and really shitty stuff. I think it matters when/where it was made with them.

Walmart honestly. Cheap, thicker quality, decent fit

>made in italy
>properly made trousers that can be altered
>nice material

You can also get them much cheaper than $400.

är denna bilden tagen på västkusten eller liknande? ser jävligt svenskt ut iallafall

Sorry I'm not Finnish. I'm just into Linux.

I just google translated it and I can tell you I am not sure where it is taken but the people in the picture are Finnish. The guys is Linus Torvalds the creator of Linux.

Can somebody suggest a good outift with khakis? The only thing I can't change get are the shoes (poor fag) and those are either black doc martens or brown leather dress shoes. It's this a good look with khakis?

I also like this

When they are on sale, Bonobos tailored fit have been awesome to me. Fit me well, feel nice. My biggest complaint is that I'm pretty active and the crotches blow out with rugged wear -- I mean biking and running around and general bar shenanigans

I really don't like khakis. All of my work pants are from uniqlom. When I'm being casual, I go for navy chinos. Otherwise I wear there grey, black dress slacks. They fit well and come in a variety of styles.

Why are you wearing them while you are running and biking? Are you a moron?

I'm a college student m8. I'm not gonna change clothes to go out and play frisbee or bike into town or something like that. When we drink we get into shit, often involving running or climbing over fences.

why do you have to be a dick to strangers? jealous people are having fun in their clothes?

Gamla goda finlandssvenske Linus Torvalds på bilden, så antagligen finska skärgården

I second this. I ordered this for somewhere around $30 or $40 on sale and they are same great fitting pants. Material is nice too

jcrew bowery slim stretch pants aren't bad and they're stretchy

Just wondering why you dont wear more casual clothes.

Eventually you will grow up and will no longer find yourself running/climbing over fences. Not jealous, I went through that phase too once. Just this thread was about office attire, which really doesn't concern most college students.