Where can I get some crew necks that aren't $600+? What color would go with black skinnies and converse...

Where can I get some crew necks that aren't $600+? What color would go with black skinnies and converse? What kind of shoes would go with it? What kind of shoes should I buy to match with my crew necks? Help a retard out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRxRX6Mr3Lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

start browsing stop posting

don't feed the baby

because random Veeky Forums threads about facial aesthetics, punk inspo, WAYWT, and watches are going to help my specific problem

fruit of the loom

he means google nigga
go away

if you want supreme get fuckin reps man
i know yall hate reddit but google reddit rep clothing and go crazy on taobao

>Where can I get some crew necks that aren't $600+?
What the fucking what

>where can i get crew necks that aren't $600
fucking anywhere
>what color would go with black skinnies and converse
literally all of them
>what kind of shoes
you already answered that

Sage.

Represent, sick UK brand. Fear Of God/Yeezy Esque but affordable

If you want a perfect sweatshirt just buy Reigning Champ. Fit and quality is great and isn't too pricy.

jesus fuck what has this board come to

Union House has the best replica supreme out there, check them out. It's virtually discernible from the real thing unless some retard walks up to you with a magnifying glass and notices the m is half a tenth of an inch too low or something

More info plz

indiscernible***

Literally just type unhs.net into google lmao it's the first option

How the fuck do you prevent the neck part from stretching

A S C O L O U R
S
C
O
L
O
U
R

made me kek hard

black
black
derbies
derbies

>derbies
>derbies
youtube.com/watch?v=RRxRX6Mr3Lk

sorry

unhs.net sucks, they buy their replicas from Taobao and sell them to you at a much higher price. They're not the real UNHS, just some stupid resellers.

If you don't mind spending the extra $ for nothing then go ahead, buy from unhs.net but many people have had problems with them, it's probably better to go on their Taobao. Also, the UNHS box logos are pretty good, but TeenageClub's box logos shit all over them.

Also searching for this. A pair from Converse lost their shape. Germanfag here.

Where the hell can you find a crew neck that's $600+ Are we going bespoke crew necks now?
If this is for real I'm done, I'm moving into the crew fucking neck business. I'm gonna get rich as shit