Face thread. This is me, first time posting

Face thread. This is me, first time posting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R_FQU4KzN7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

w2c jacket?

It's a mechanic suit! Thrifted it in salida, Colorado

i like your face user! and great clothes!
you are a 8.5/10 in my book

this is me heh

feeling good looking good

If you stop making that face you are g2g

how old?
straight?

GO TO /SOC/ YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS YOU MAKE ME SICK

I'm 18. Acccirding to my liberal friends I'm gynosexual, aka when you're only attracted to people with vaginas regardless of gender orientation.

i-is a fat n-nose Veeky Forums?

lose a little more body fat and get some moisture in that hair and youll be good

Can I get your reasoning why this angers you? This board is all about creating an image, no? Aren't facial aesthetic a part of that?

face has nothing to do with clothing.
its so obvious to spot the soc faggots like yourself becuase youre so fucking fashion retarded with the way you dress (yes i can still see your shitty faggot mall-tier clothing in your profile shots) and your comprehension skills

Imo I believe you feel too ugly to post and can't stand others who are at least still willing to take criticism. There are styles of clothing that fit people with only a type of face. Quit projecting or go to Reddit if you want to feel superior to others irrationally.

fashion isnt all about clothes you retarded

Damn, that pic takes me back to when I ripped my big toenail off. It was fucking weird.

L o l

Don't let them make up a stupid label for you make up your own.

Does target count as mall tier?

Honestly I'd rather not have to say anything, but identifying as this is the only way I don't get eaten alive by the liberals at my uni

Jesus fuck that's terrible, what Soviet hellhole of a uni are you going to?

Evergreen, WA.
On the plus side art hoes love you if can pretend to be an SJW and you dress (relatively) well
It works for me

hair up

hair down (sorry for shitty lighting)

holy shit hair up you're a dude hair down you're a chick

Rate? Thanks I'll rate back after I get rated

Might be the best androgynous look I've seen on Veeky Forums

7.5/10

dat underbite
do you have some sort of mental retardation? genuine question
lose some what.. then you'll have that ugly androgynous look going for you
DAT NOSE, WEW LAWD DAT NOSE

boy
girl

No underbite, just lighting. My nose is shadowed too.

best two itt

There's a whole board dedicated to threads like these, not hating but you'll get more replies over in /soc/

Who looks best, knight or potion seller?

youtu.be/R_FQU4KzN7A

Best itt.

Sorry for the quality.

christ. You sound like a massive faggot that constantly doubts yourself, and needs input from others on every desicison you make because you dont have the confidence to make your own choices, and stand out from your peers.

2 Well boys go ahead and rate me

inb4eyebrows

leon kennedy thing sort of a weird angle going on but youre cute though, got some sleepy eyes

if you didnt make that 2tuff pouty face you'd probably look a lot better i like your hair

Look kinda mean and unapproachable
Baby face, could be a cutie in a few years
Blob fish/10
you look like a skeleton

you have a really rugged interesting look. kind of like a younger Javier Bardem. 8/10

that is not a flattering angle

you should see me when im not taking pictures im always smilng and happy - guy with the curly hair

DO I LOOK APPROACHABLE NOW

Why don't you take pictures of yourself being happy and smiling?

You look far more repulsive

Thanks, senpai. My friends call me Leon Kennedy. :3

you look like kelly from misfits but with a wider nose idk

great hair

bad angle

thanks pajeet

whataboutmygirlfriend

I thought that was a real pig until I saw the big picture! Yuge disappointment

Otzdarva/10

KNORRIGG

i am sorry to disappoint :-(

mayb

oink oink piggu

ayyy Melisa

Change your facial expression, seeing you do the same face every fucking time gets annoying real fast

Any tips on hair? Blessed with massive 5hed and bad widow peaks. Currently growing out and doing nopoo with baking soda and vinegar. I dress 90s retro/skate and comfy tech with looser asian nuances

Dig the hair, nice eyes aswell, hair isnt a conventional look though dont think alot of people appreciate the sides
Pointless if youre not gonna show yf
Handsome but not very Veeky Forums, what style do you dress in? your face is p limited
I like your face, looks like youre some greek prince or something with an odd semi unhumane headshape. I bet you dress rick or julius

Forgot pic

1.84m 58 kg

jeff?

Nope

>t. A dutchie

the semi unhumane headshape is because i am really greek god and not greek prince and i used to dress Rick ironically but it wasn't very good so now i dress Yohji. nice face btw

Tony!!!

That has defenitely been a good switch, I personally really like Yohji/CDG aswell but feel like I can't pull it off due to only being 18 with a pretty uninteresting face/haircut and having a limited budget. Been looking for similar designs at a lower price point but haven't actually found a brand or designer which suffices my wishes

hey im only 20 and my hair sucks butt! believe in yourself xo

nah your hair fits the alternative chill aesthetic pretty great, but you're right if I like it I should go for it. any brands or designers you'd suggest for a similar style that sell items under the 300 euro price point?

w2c jacket

sorry man, don't know any alternative brands. i just buy my Yohji second hand

I think i've seen you IRL (Seattle) , your style is dope

R8 my friend

who the fuck is tony

Shame about her forehead, its literally the only problem but a big one.

jesus christ

Memes

first time posting
>I'm the one on the left

Holy shit, didn't think anyone would ever recognize me. Where have you seen me?

When a shit-skin thinks he can ever be effay

poo in loo

In other pic it looks a lot better but have you tried mousse and leave in conditioner? It looks pretty bad when it's all wispy and dry like that (I'm talking from personal experience) but just get it to the first pic and it looks great.

Heath Ledger in 10 Things I Hate About You/10

are you dying?
are you dying?
are you dying?
are youou dying?
dead

mort

r y cying?

wò423o4oo23o42o2o34

Mathew Coon omg hahaha

Here's a pic of me (OP) with my Boyfriend

Here's an artsy photo of me.

Add me on IG if you wanna talk more about clothes and fashion!

w2c sweater

man i wish i was gay this is awesome

Yo wagwan senpai, do u do the road innit blud

whats that? nah senpai, cant go out for shawarma tonight, gotta go to rakesh's to pick up the flicky innit

fucking paki rat

nice hair, what products do you use?

do your worst, friends. i'll reply to some in a min.

looking pretty normal. decent looking leather on the interior, which brand of car?

seem pretty cool, desu. remind me of a friend i have who goes to oregon.

remind me of some friends i used to go to high school with. pretty normal guys desu.

im beautiful as fuck and i fucking hate these threads because its mostly ugly insecure dudes and usually one grill posts and u fags give her the attention she was craving

this newfag doesnt know who tony is

How am i doing for a slavshit?

get rid of the jewelry and the shirt and you'll be doing pretty good.

honestly as a slav you should invest in streetwear. you're not doing yourself any justice trying to dress formal. check out ssur, maybe pick up some palace shit. you'd look like a good dude if you didn't look so awkward.

i'm 36, kinda too old for streewear

well shit. ditch the jewelry and the gaudy button up. try to just wear basic colors and maybe one crazy item (watch, ring, shoes, whatever). my only real advice is just tone it down a lil.

good news is you don't look 36 at all, so you have that going for you.