As a male, how should I dress/present myself to attract girls like this?

As a male, how should I dress/present myself to attract girls like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/god.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Judging by that one sentence alone I'd say you're already on your way to picking up that type of girl. I'd say someone like you are exactly what girls like that are looking for.

Go full cuck

You guys are morons, that's not what they really want from a BF it's just their vision of female dominance in society.

FULL RICK

Dye your hair and pretend to be opressed all the time, over the littlest mundane shit

Start talking like a fag

Major in gender studies

Cut your balls off

Why the fuck would you want to do that?

get your dick snipped off by a doctor

Just be yourself. You'll eventually find a girl who likes you for who you are.

daily reminder that the more """alternative""" a girl is, the more she desires chad.

Who's Chad? The landlocked African country?

start a band invite them to your shows, but dont suck if you suck its all over

They're the easiest kind of girls. Just agree with whatever they're saying and you'll get laid

Only sensible post in the entire thread.

Look and dress like chad,only with a couple tattoos added in the mix.

If you go full leftist cuckcore,you will get friendzoned to hell.

Listen to pop-punk, be taller than they are, your favorite bands are now NMH and Vampire Weekend, name drop /mu/core and read depressive Japanese literature, say you're bi even if you're not to prevent them from forcing you to be trans and finally make sure to always be carrying drugs.

Now you are on your way to letting low information, trend hopping special snowflakes run your life for a couple months. Then they break up with you and call you a rapist so they can gain sympathy points on their blog and rack up sales on their self published poetry books.

Be PC bro

Go against logic and become a chad,trust me

Had gf like this, annoying and shallow as fuck. Also huge whores who are ready to suck more cocks than fit into their mouthes.
Trust me, staying single is best.
>more free time
>more money for sick cops
>can fuck everything that moves

obviously not or he wouldn't be asking

Get a reverse Michael Jackson

>It's an American thinks liberals are leftist-episode

>Veeky Forums pseudointellectual-core
>milspo
>post punk
It's worked for me so far

THOSE FUCKING EYEBROWS TRIGGER ME SO MUCH REEE

just be the polar opposite and they'll wanna succ ur dicc

I hear they have someone of the best paratroopers in Africa, who wouldn't want Chad?

What in the fuck I'm pretty sure I went to high school with the chick with the red hair

dude what in the fuck she actually used to be pretty cute what the fuck is she doing

yep, looked up her twitter, that's totally fucking her

jesus christ that's depressing

Lets see more pics of her then...

eh, no reason to send a bunch of Veeky Forums autist her way, I mean if she voluntarily makes herself look like that then she probably has enough problems on her plate.

have a good face and don't dress normcore

Which is why you send her our way!

appearance
>gosha
>dr martens
>common projects
>acne studios and other similar minimal brands
>skiny, no muscle or at least not a fucking hulk
>hair: hitler youth, buzz or semi long hair

interests:
>be interested in art, bonus if you are artist
>listen indie pop/rock mac demarco etc.
>don't ever talk about politics if you aren't 100% sure what is his opinion

this is not all and might not be perfect list but will help you get started

dress like a seinfeld character and give off a dad-vibe

Girls in general don't really care too much about designer shit. But it's not like fashion is not important to attract girls, it works in the way that if you wear something you are actually comfortable with and confident in, then it will help you get noticed.

My advice to pull girls is to work on your body, be passionate about something, be knowledgeable, learn an instrument and you will be fine.

be in a band.
thats it.

omg what have i becom. 8/10 off this is me

Do you get girls like in OP's photo?

Just be attractive and effay. This is the girl equivalent of /fa, more or less everything about them is a meme, just as the typical Veeky Forums boy.

i did; itll end very badly, every 'alternate' girl ive been with has been very mentally unstable and caused a huge nuclear fallout afterward

get aids from jamal

fag

ive made friends like this but not anywhere as close to this extremity

kek. true

whas that?

dude that sounds like advice to get an actual decent human being as a partner.
>did you even look at the picture?

>attract girls like this

Not getting friendzoned by girls like this. They still date the apexdude Brad.

pro tip, girls like this generally like more normie/casual guys

what a faggot

So basically you are still a virgin?

It's advice to get any girl.

Go full transgender and degenerate. You dont need a specific fashion for picking up a piss stain

Full rick has been scientifically proven to increase woman's desire to you by 30-75% depending on who is wearing it
These both work very well.

Exactly like this

Dress like a hipster, act like a beta, listen to indie music and wait. Also build up your tolerance towards listening to liberal tumblr politics. The one thing you need to remember is not to fully take the tumblr pill. I've seen many people get dragged into cuck town and it is not pretty. Soon after that you'll realize all your cool fun friends got traded for oversensitive faggots.

I've fucked girls like this before. I don't really care about high fashion and shit but it'a unexpected when they come up to my friends and I at the bars.

Kinda funny that just because a girl is "alternative" guys think that mimicking them with clothes and femininity we'll make them attracted. You're just grossing her out bruh she'a got enough girlfriends

tfw thats how i dress

Wire frame glasses, punny graphic t shirts, black skin tight jeans, toms in a feminine color

Apologize for being a cis straight male ALOT

Call yourself pansexual and poly so you can fuck all of them at the same time

Do you attract girls like those?

yo my gf looks like that.
I honestly just dress comfy and try to look good at the same time. I act like myself, but im not a fucking idiot. If we disagree about something socially or politically I give her my point of view and she gives her's and we talk about it instead of just being ignorant fucks like most of you are.

oh also she is low key way into like being manhandled.

Kek, just the other day we had a thread of one of these whores whining how all the guys go for "boring, plain" girls instead of tatted up, septum piercing dykelook types like her.

>oh also she is low key way into like being manhandled.
They all are, ya dumbass. All this spergy shit they do is a kind of reaction to having "rationally" swallowed an ideology which is totally at odds with their desires, drives and instincts.

you need to be a forced depressed looking, pseudo-art loving edgy faggot who looks like he is about to cry all the time. like pic related
instagram.com/god.zip

never understood these people but what i have seen they only attract the underage girls because eventually everyone grow out of this phase.

My boy knows

>Wire frame glasses

No. It's thick rimmed glasses. Wire frame glasses aren't their shtick.

it isnt 2012 anymore my dude please return your brand new ray bans as soon as you can :(

Nigger please. Wire rimmed glasses are Veeky Forums. Thich rimmed glasses were the huge thing in Veeky Forums until it became apparent that pretty much every trumblrdykecunt ran around in giant thickrimmed frames. Which they still do.

thats exactly what I was trying to say familia, thanks for saying it more eloquently

Buy shitty local punk clothes + Docs

Listen to entry level indie rock, indie folk, old punk music, post-punk, and support the Queercore movement

Get into entry level edgy art like No Wave, Viennese actionism, etc.

dude, just were clothes you like.
if they don't like my combat boots then I just keep moving on.
there are infinite dimensions, and more fish in the sea.

this is pretty true honestly, but like dress in clothes that look good on you and are minimalist, maybe every now and then throw on a flashy fit but really just be yourself, and censor your mouth if you are an apt right fuck, but other than that, maintain your opinions, but express them respectfully

>tfw i'm fucking two chicks that could appropriately be a part of that picture
>tfw i must be chad

Woah this is actually kinda spot on, I've seen this situation over and over

>express your opinions respectfully
>to tumblrinas that have never dealt with someone disagreeing with them in their lives

>be yourself
>to people obsessed about their self image
I think you are vastly overestimating their ability to have a healthy, rational relationship. Art girls are for pumping and dumping. they admit it themselves.

>Art girls are for pumping and dumping. they admit it themselves.
This

like this

you don't need clothes, all you need is some linguistic voodoo

Those girls would only sleep on the guys they actively hate. All girls want a Chad. Their different style of fashion forms from the suppression of the fact they want to slurp on his cock.

>docs
>oversized shit

Done

girls dont like boys girls like cars and money.

>le no true scotsman leftist

No, thios isn't the days of Roosevelt, American liberalism is undoubtably leftist.

>act like a beta
You clearly don't know what you're talking about.
90% of the girls that look like that are sub as fuck. They don't want betas.

Sad excuse for being a virgin.

You my friend, have no idea what you are talking about. If its a straight up SJW tumblr cuck girl who is not the wave, sure yeah just smash and dash, but if u catch an artsy, cool girl, who happens to differ on some points of view you may possess, see

/thread
these types of girls are usually hypocrite sluts, whining about male privilege and shit like that but love to get smashed by Chad
>t. Chad that fucked several Tumblr girls

Delite this !

play in a band and play a fender jaguar

who is this

a very convincing man

>t. Chad
Prove it

>As a male
have a vagina srs

im ftm and get so much tumblr pussy

Lake Chad is drying up fast my guy

will a fender mustang work

This lmao. The more alternative a girl, the more she likes strong dick

>>more money for sick cops

God damn it I must have blown $3-$4k this summer playing sugar daddy to this cutie. Now that she's gone, I am copping so much sick shit and my credit card statement is still lower every month... fuck

There's two types of men these girls date

1) Pussyboys, see 2)6'9 9" chads.
The reason these girls are always acting oppressed and complaining that men are raping them, is that they get hit on too frequently by skinny beta manlets who think they have a chance

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

you don't. they're all gay.

that's fucking disgusting