The Lobster was Veeky Forums as fuck. What fabric and/or brand are these trousers and shirts?

The Lobster was Veeky Forums as fuck. What fabric and/or brand are these trousers and shirts?

looks like garbage dude
pants have this weird sheen so probably not 100% cotton might be a cotton/poly mix
try outlier for the pants

Bumb because I love this movie

>Veeky Forums as fuck
mfw someone posts a fit like this in waywt they get a "looking good dan"

What shoes would go with this?

Black balmorals or flip flops. No half sizes.

That fucking carry bag too. Source?

>tiger balm
Flawless.

That's because the person that posted the fit isn't living in a fucking movie universe.

>tfw no nanny to let my dick be unconsensually twerked by

The shirt is just a generic chambray shirt. You can buy an expensive one from like Unionmade or you can buy ten from J. Crew Factory or Bass. They will look exactly the same.

wanted to say this

>weird sheen from not 100% cotton
>recommends outlier which is definitely 100% not cotton

wtf?

i'm dressing exactly like this right now, but rolled sleeves, tucked out, and black belt. i still haven't had the balls to tuck in. too eccentric

this movie came out 2 years ago, why is everyone on it's dick lately?

Veeky Forums is filled with plebs now

Outlier doesn't really have any sort of sheen to it though. At least the charcoal SDs doesn't.

>now

Please.

People who think they're intelligent tend to get easily enamoured with pseudo kino and wish to emulate it in it's entirety because they can't distinguish between actual art and true art because if they could they would already be dressing the way they wanted to in a style that befits them.

Pretty sad really.

RedLetterMedia

>kino
Collaborative filmmaking for student filmmakers? What?

Meme term for films of real artistic merit and skill instead of hackery emboldend by collective pseudo intelligence.

no offence but

really you sound rather "tips fedora" in a far too serious sound, and comparing actual and true art is some what alarmingly autistic in a literal fashion. I feel like you were an 16y who pretends to be adult or respectable, so please just using meme art terms does not make you intelligent and neither does arrogant judging

but I do agree on that people love to emulate dreams and ideals because that's what modern society is about anyways

And you sound like a stupid cunt

Handbags at ten paces.