Other urls found in this thread:

highsnobiety.com/2014/04/22/history-of-the-german-army-trainer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just buy some gats already
thrift some or get the margielas
sambas are objectively shit and subjectively basic

nice dubs tho

>these low quality basic shoes are shit
>go buy these equally low quality basic shoes they're better because they're more expensive and are from a brand normal people haven't heard of

kys my man

what do you mean bringing sambas back? they never stopped with sambads

gats are adidas you dumbshit

uh bringing back? does that mean they are going to overprice them? they never stopped selling them for what i know. I hope they don't try and pull us another one like they did with the stan smiths

They're going to market them next year like they did with gazelles this year.

b8

highsnobiety.com/2014/04/22/history-of-the-german-army-trainer/

no adidas no party

not glorifying margiela gats like cps but theyre pretty damn good quality esp. compared to literal vietnam sweatshop shoes

cp is trash though. cuck tier brand

>tfw Sambas are $100 in Canada

fuck it i'm going to cop ones before every fuckboy owns one

that's not the point man
either go full authentic or go super gucci
those sambas are analogous to claiming the middle class is Veeky Forums

>tfw they are 15 in Germany

thats just contrarian nonsense
its might be a "cuck brand" but the quality isnt bad by any stretch of the imagination
what i implied is that im not one of the "cucks" who glorify cps and use leather oils on it and whatever the fuck but i mean to say that mmm gats are pretty decent quality and saying that theyre of the same quality as vietnamese sweatshop shoes is just hyperbolic

>mfw bought white sambas this time last year
>mfw they are now nicely broken in and weathered from living an active lifestyle and not being a sedentary skinnyfat cuck who starves himself because of /thinspo/
>mfw you will see baby faced cuck glasses wearing supreme buying fuccbois wearing super clean sambas next year and they will never get dirty

wow user you're so cool and unlike the other people who wear your generic adidas shoe
go you keep strawmanning demographics in efforts to make yourself feel better about yourself good one haha

Lol seems like I hit a nerve. How many calories did you eat today, weakling?

literally favelanigger shoes

This.
>Hamburg, SL72, Samba, Gazelle, Munchen and Spezial have been and will continue to kick around till the end of days.

Classics for a reason bruv.

sounds like you're projecting because i dont have to fit into those demographics to see that you're insecure to the point of justifying your $80 purchase by shitting on easy targets like pro-ana skinnyfucks and streetwear fanatics

Mate, I think most people who buy trainers wear them in. Even fuckbois. Else what is the point?

>$80

more like $40 m8

>ignores the rest of the argument
Ok buddy

that makes it even worse lmao

Its a basic entry level designer. boring basic sneakers for try hards

What argument? You literally have none besides "hurrr durp projecting!" All I'm saying is that if the OP is correct then next year you will see hordes of peons like who can't wait to spend their parents money on shoes that will become highly overpriced because of an invoked trend. Just the fact that you said "that makes it even worse lmao" referring to a product being cheaper than expected proves you actually have no sense of what anything is actually worth and that you've never actually worked for anything a day in your life. Confirms my hypothesis about you being a sedentary 130 lb skinnyfat dweeb as well. Carry on

you realise im agreeing with you right

nice strawman
your original statement was literally just a very blatant humblebrag on how youre better than everyone else that bought your shoe
the fact that i said "that makes it even worse" is because the fact that on top of bragging on an anonymous board, its for $40 adidas shoes, not because "i havent worked for anything a day in my life"
lmao project harder please

> if the OP is correct then next year you will see hordes of peons like (You)
who can't wait to spend their parents money on shoes that will become highly overpriced because of an invoked trend
yea sure ok you definitely said that lmao

now with even shittier leather!

no pls dont bring them back i want my special snowflake fake gats

gats are actually fake adidas you cuck

>cuck
>gats are fake adidas as opposed to real adidas

low effort shitpost

The USA doesn't get the Spezial, Gazelle, Island Series, City Series, Kegler Super, Trimm Trab or Jeans etc that we get around Europe
My girlfriends parents are from the states and I asked them for Busenitz this year because it's the only decent Adidas silhouette they can get in America that isn't NMD/Boost hypebeast trash.

majority of those shoes can easily be ordered online and sent to america

Wait, Samba's were gone? I've bought three pairs in the last three years, both long tongue and short in the USA.