Do you think white people can pull off braids without looking like idiots? I've been wanting to try them...

Do you think white people can pull off braids without looking like idiots? I've been wanting to try them, but it seems to be more of a black person hairstyle

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95D5l35CSMo
youtube.com/watch?v=m3E5DHtqMis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sosa looking tuff

Those are dreads not braids and no don't get them

I don't think it's a good idea unless you're some edgy 10/10 god among men instagram celebrity or some shit.
You'll just most likely get laughed at behind your back and it'll look like shit anyway.

>it seems to be more of a black person hairstyle
Kind of. Wouldn't hurt to try though

how to become insta celeb

No.

>wearing several dozen unsanitary smelly grease tubes on your scalp

There's a reason only unemployable black (and more recently white) people wear them.

Those are dreads. Maybe if you haven't taken the time to figure out the correct name of a hairstyle, you haven't thought enough about getting that hairstyle.

>wearing several dozen unsanitary smelly grease tubes on your scalp

I don't think you understand how clean dindu hair works user

Why would you want to braid your hair when you have so many others styles to try?

I remember back in high school, I was participating in a Model United Nations and there was this tall blonde Chad white with dreads and all the girls there were complimenting him about it. Really makes you think, I guess if you're Chad or you're attractive enough you can pull them off but this was high school idk if you can pull them off if you're older.

That chase scene was the only good thing about that movie.

kill yourself wigger

as long as you look clean as fuck, so no beard stubbles and shit and the dreads are all the same size, it's okayish.

youtube.com/watch?v=95D5l35CSMo

Is that Lil Pump

youtube.com/watch?v=m3E5DHtqMis

>chief keef in 2016
No, non blacks can't pull off that hairstyle.Name one good looking person that isn't black that looked good with it.

wtf I just watched

I am planning on dyeing my dreads white.
Mine are a bit longer than keef
Should I go through with it?
I am black btw

>Do you think white people can pull off braids without looking like idiots?

Depends I guess. I met a few who didn't look like idiots, but they did look dirty no matter what they wore.

Holy fuck dude.
White people are one of two people who can pull off braids.
I would also say, they're better than blacks at it.

sperging inc

TIME FOR THAT ADVANCED SHIT MY MAN

lets cool down for a second here with a simpler design.....

princess tier hair, coming through.

TIME FOR THAT ALIEN SHIT MY MELANIN ENRICHED NEXT OF KIN

This making your dong tingle?

My sperging is nearly complete

Still think only blacks can rock braids?

Lastly, as a reminder, braided beards are burly tier, and not for the pleb of heart.
Only attempt this if your beard IS THICCCC

lil pump juggin, bih ,been juggin since a baby. I fuck Haitian bitches and I fuck them Chinese ladies.I don't fuck your OG 'cause that bitch do got rabies

what did he mean by this?

Those are dreadlocks, you pooftah.
And you'll look terrible, just like anytime someone tries to culturally appropriate hair styles.

Seeing Asians with dreads is worse than seeing them on whites.

ah yes, "chads"

White and colored females can, white and colored males cannot. No exceptions.

>colored males and females can
>white females can sometimes
>white males even less so

those are dreads btw but white people can pull it off just go for it OP and if it doesnt work at least you tried, I see white guys with dreads fairly often because I work in a skateshop and they usually look pretty cool

>Why would you want to braid your hair when you have so many others styles to try?

this tbqh OP
im black and I mostly only have dreads because I wanted long hair and straight hair looks pretty awful if not gay as fuck on black guys

if you have to ask if you can pull it off, you cant pull it off

>wheres mahvel

Not even black people can pull it off, you gotta be black AND an actual fuckin Rastafarian and pray to Haile Selassie and smoke significant amounts of cannabis daily and all that shit, and even then you're barely pulling it off

I'm not even sure if I should be surprised that people on this board have this bad taste

>Trying to compensate for lack of 24/7 attention
Typical white women

braids =/= dreads

chief does pull it off

>not washing your hair is a style

lol niggers

Only white people aren't able to wash their hair when they have dreads, because they have to completely neglect their hair to get them to form.

Black hair will just twist and then naturally lock over time. You still wash it. Especially once it's fully locked.

It's not worth explaining to uneducated people. Let them feel good their little circle.

yes they are smelly unsanitary grease tubes on white hair because white hair does not actually loc. it matts. it literally grows into fucking disgusting mold on white ppl hair. i dont think you have any idea how clean and maintained natural hair locs are.