So these are gonna be re-stocked in my city in a couple weeks from now. Cop or not?

So these are gonna be re-stocked in my city in a couple weeks from now. Cop or not?

if they are 1.0 then yes. 2.0? trash

i've heard the 2.0 are more uncomfortable tho

Can you maybe buy some for me? I'll pay good money.

they couldn't hire a model without weird foot wounds or socks?
>avoid

what is the name of these shoes?

adidas boost

You've never heard of Ultraboosts? They're the most comfortable running shoe desu.

You guys need to learn up on sneakers.
Boost isn't the name of the model. It's the sole material lol

do not cop bro im serious. you don't know how easily they will have color leak on them, and when you wear socks they will start coloring from the inside and it will show outside and its impossible to get rid of. get any other color way than white. i regret buying these so much

it's someone's pic from gram
not actually promotional material i'm sure lol

it's someone's pic from gram
not actually promotional material i'm sure lol

Am startking to thienk only childran post here

those are 3.0

ultraboosts suck dick bro. they murder your feet and they choke out your foot unless you are a gay boi

fuck ultra boost seriously they're the cancer

What sneakers do you wear then?
Or alternatively what shoes do you wear?

r u dum irl?

nike lunartempo today, weather was shit. they're cheap as fuck but also my most comfortable shoe. also some new balance 574 made in america, clarks desert boot if i don't feel like wearing sneakers, roshe 2 are okay but not great.

i'm not going to lie, i will absolutely buy the new pure boost when they come out. i have a pair of pure boost 2 m, they're p comfy except no forefoot cushion. the new pure boosts look like they have a thicker boost in the forefoot. i have 2 pairs of ultra boost but i hardly wear them and i've already worn away most of the tread in under 20 wears. absolutely would not recommend under any circumstances.

they kinda make you look like a basic bitch
i bet if youre creative you can pull it off

cringe

>I have sasquatch feet
>I do, say and believe what the internet tells me to

ok lol

everyone online who isn't a shill also acknowledges the fact that ultra boost are preposterously tight