Can you please tell me what's wrong with my face...

Can you please tell me what's wrong with my face? I'm saving up for plastic surgery and I'd like to know what to ask for.

WHY MODIFY YOUR APPEARANCE WHEN YOUR ESSENCE WILL REMAIN UNCHANGED?

PLASTIC SURGERY WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR GENOTYPE; IF YOU GET PLASTIC SURGERY YOU WILL BE BOTH, UGLY, AND FAKE, INSTEAD OF JUST UGLY; YOU WILL DECEIVE OTHERS, AND YOURSELF.

THE FACT THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO GET PLASTIC SURGERY EVINCES YOUR UGLY SOUL; YOUR PHYSICAL UGLINESS IS JUST A REFLECTION OF THAT.

lmao its the youtube guy

your posts make my eyes do a 360

cant you give us a face forward picture with neutral emotion

kid looks 40 years old. must suck waking up every morning and seeing a creep in the mirror.

Is this any better?

You look like a normal person. Plastic surgery will not make you happy and you'll keep getting it to try to make you happy until you look like that weird cat person. This is especially true since you don't even know what the fuck you don't like about your face.

This.

The basics

>no cheekbones
>no/small jawline
>too many inherited mom genes
>hair is junky
>brown hair, brown eyes
>white

No amount of surgery will fix you, jump off a bridge and hope the reroll is better

>white
He said what is wrong with his face, not what is right

>FASHIONABLE
Pale asian
Very dark black

>ACCEPTABLE
Pale black
Asian

>OKAY
Light hispanic

>NOT FASHIONABLE
Dark hispanic
White

That's cute but OP isn't white.

very pale white and very dark black are both fashionable imo

True, you can tell he doesn't quite have the correct Europoid skull shape equipped w/ strong cheekbones. More likely a mixed Europoid-Mongoloid or descended from Europeanised Semites sometime in the early 19th Century

>op
>white

>not fashionable
>white

gee i wonder who could be behind these posts

Thanks guys

stfu

You don't look too bad, except shave that ugly ass beard, get a proper haircut and get some clothes that aren't ugly as sin.

Also never make that face again

Newfags

honestly, you aren't even that bad. fix the hair, get good fits, and gain some confidence Jesus Christ

OP, I feel terrible about your accident. You really do have my sympathy, bro. But at least you're still breathing, and you still have your limbs, at least from the elbows up. I recommend a face transplant, because in extreme cases such as this, half measures just won't do. They've gotten really good at the procedure, though, so please don't worry or fret; you still have a chance at a normal life, man.

he looks fucking sick on the left with a couple minor adjustments he could be one of those ninja niggas from tmnt

Photo in profile?

You look like you don't have a chin but it's hard to tell at this shitty angle