JP/Asian core

Haven't had this thread for a while.

Styles that only asians can pull off

how are any of these styles for just asians? these are all just asian people wearing white people styles??

aside from geisha or a kimono or soemthing, there's no such thing; EVERYTHING looks best on tall, thin caucasians

sonic team is effay as fuck

Lmao no. Know your 'place', your 'area'. You can't do this, i love fashion too much and i hate sucking other races' dicks.

fuck these racebait threads jesus christ cant we have a decent jap inspo thread without this

LOL

a pasty face like you wearing any of these fits turns it into normcore

Fuck of to /pol/ faggot loser. What? Jealous because the center of attention isn't on you for once?

why people always fetishizing races
all these fits i could see on anybody lol
fuckin lame

The fits are comfy, the style is Japanese based comfort clothing that looks good. Know the website you're on before you make posts about the userbase 'fetishing races'

is right, though. Well, half of his post is right. I wouldn't say any race can "pull off" these fits any better than any other race Especially since these fits are some of the most unassuming, toned-down fits possible.

what this guy said
hes not dissing the style he's dissing the fact that OP stated "Styles that only asians can pull off"
true

i love jp inspo and all but honestly you guys need to tone it down with the racial exclusivity

Is this friggin the rollin around at the speed of sound hill?

I'm not white and i should look good in this outfit, and this outfit shouldn't be white core

OP is just so bitter about the white core thread. I don't think OP even likes JP core, he just wanted to debate about whether white core should still be called white core or not

So good. I now know what to buy and wear in this tropic country

saying the fits are comfy are completely unrelated to what i said
who cares if a style is japanese-based, nerdlord
you sayin solely americans can pull of levis?
anyways, only replied because you sound condescending telling someone to know the website they're on

>styles only asians can pull off
>proceeds to post default western styles and fabrics on asian people

SHUT UP this scene is now everyone's ! I can dress like this and no you won't ever make me feel like i agree with race realism and accept my inferiority. NO !

its everyones scene, for now

this

nice

How does she make it seem so effortless?

Oh shit, I bought a pair of pants that look just like these from a Japanese store the other day, they're really fucking long so I was going to get them hemmed, but maybe they're supposed to be rolled like this?

Comfycore

lol Veeky Forums have shit taste in fashion

Most of these shit looks like they belong in the 80-90's

Anime and Mango xD

>their is literally nothing interesting about me so I dress so offensively that people avoid communicating with me

u hater, mad because u have no anime mango swaggr

>their
lol

and that looks like it belongs at a cosplay convention you fat autistic robofied cartoon watching adult paintable figure collecting piece of modern shit

they're*

Anyone knows a web site to get JP inspo?

tumblr

w2c vest

And, STAY THERE!

Do we gotta stick with JP-core?

I really want to hate this but it's actually a great fit.
Proportions are on point, as is the palette.

Nah my brother, Asians rock it better. Especially streetwear.

But what if I'm in full Ricks?

W2c tee?