What's the most Veeky Forums backpack brand, and why is it Herschel?

What's the most Veeky Forums backpack brand, and why is it Herschel?

If it's consistent releases than it's SLP, if it's a one off than common projects. Mark jacobs makes okay ones too.
Hershel is trash normie tier to be worn with timbs, ill fitting blue jeans and a pea coat

those look like primark backpacks with the unfortunate side-effect that they cost 500 bucks and won't break easily, so that you are stuck with them
in terms of everyday backpacks OP should just search in all kinds of shops and on the net, if he sees a good one, bc in terms of backpacks there are little brands that are consistently pretty and those that are, like herschel and fjallraven, are painfully overused

milsurp isn't half bad. MOLLE webbing is pretty dope.

Quicksilver bags are up there, sometimes they have great designs and the quality is pretty good too! I've had mine for years and it's gone through a lot. But I do own a Herschel as well, pic related

Opinions on Topo backpacks? I was thinking of picking a new backpack up, and I like em.

they are pretty sick. i just got a poler backpack for my gf

Any reccomends for one I might be able to use for school? I was thinking the Y pack or the Rover pack.

Porter

/thread

>edgy teen backpacks
>Veeky Forums
LOL child pls go. That's the backpack of your local ditch weed dealer. Or the guy who went to one festival and won't stop talking about it.

I like colors

wow, that looks amazing

try this if you want a smiliar backpack without the shitty non-functional carabiner patch and ugly leather bottom

I think my Everlane snap bag is on its last few legs here. I had to sew the strap back on but I suck at sewing so it's time is probably limited.

Suggestions for alternatives? Maybe a new snap bag, but I wouldn't mind branching out. It held up pretty well for the past four years.

the patch is the aesthetic part

>Herschel

You're not serious, right?

good luck finding it

is Herchel wack or wot?

My sister gave me this as a gift. i quite like it desu

Black jansport is the patrician poorfag choice

i am probably gonna cop pic related

the way it opens on the front rather than the top pretty stupid

i just sort of want a brown backpack, i saw an old jansport with in that color on etsy but it was in bad condition.

kill me

I've noticed that jansport is the normie choice for middle school and highschool

Herschel seems to be the normie choice at university

yeah but herschel is shit whereas jansports cost like 3 bucks and are the most inoffensive bag inn existence

Herschel is tumblr-tween memepack.

The most Veeky Forums backpacks are simple, durable, and filled with interesting things. They're also expensive.

r8 my backpack