Are Poncho's unisex clothing? As a man...

Are Poncho's unisex clothing? As a man, can I just get Poncho's aimed torward females instead of looking everywhere for a male Poncho. Does the cut differ at all?

Bump.
I adore ponchos and I guess they're technically unisex, however it's uncommon for men to wear them nowadays. I unfortunately don't know much about them because I hardly see them in store (plus I don't even have one) but wearing a female's poncho may be okay. Just wear one that doesn't scream "I'm for women!"

It's a poncho, of yourse it's unisex.

>however it's uncommon for men to wear them nowadays
Only one way to change that. We make the rules.

>We make the rules
Slight cringe. I admire that some of you are willing to do things most wont, but to think others might follow you is hilarious. Dressing differently isnt always the same as dressing well.

anything is unisex user ponchos look cool i think it can really go well w some people's aesthetic the point is to not care tho and wear what you want. it'll at least help normalise it a little imo

They are unisex. I have friend, from Ecuador, who had his mom (from back home) buy ponchos, and they're made from Alpaca. They designs are fucking sick.

Posting poncho inspo

>Be Mexican
>Wear poncho my mom gave me from elementary to highschool
>Get made fun of, called "Ponchito"
Now everyone wants the poncho

But no one will ever want to be a Mexican

damn.

>Dressing differently isnt always the same as dressing well.

no but to dress well you have to dress differently.

>Are ponchos uni-

No.

>b-bu

No.
Don't even think about it.

>ywn wear this beauty

;_;

yh boi i bought one over the summer, I'm still getting laid

this guy looks alright
>ponchos
>white guys
wew