Can we get a socks thread going, haven't seen one in ages

Can we get a socks thread going, haven't seen one in ages.

Other urls found in this thread:

decathlon.es/calcetines-calidos-arp100-warm-id_8346510.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are the best cheap as shit socks to get? I need to up my sock game on a ~$0 budget.
Is Uniqlo the best bet for me?

Bump because socks are overlooked.

rei socks are Veeky Forums and practical

not super cheap but super worth it

have a costco nearby?

just get 3 pairs of decent wool socks in diff colors

can wear same pair every day

are huf socks effay? whats the best colorway?

Nah I'm Australian so not for a few thousand kilometres.

No effey at all

This guy has it right Seriously just invest in a few pairs of good wool socks and they'll pay for a dozen pairs of cheap cotton socks many times over.

My favorite brands are Dahlgren, Goodhew, and Darn Tough.

If you really want to cheap out then yeah, uniqlo is probably fine.

just copped for $8

bait

dockers socks are pretty comfy and they come in nice earth tone colors. i fuck with them heavy. most definitely my favorite brand of socks out of all the ones i have

where can i get no show socks and not the fucking kind tbat goes over your ankles

These

Those look disgusting

WTC

What about Happy Socks? At least they look decent and colorful, the ones posted in here look swollen, dead and proper of a 45yo man.

good socks that I can get in (eastern) europe? smartwool and darn tough dont ship here (or the shipping will cost twice the socks cost)

Everytime I wear socks with animals, food, etc. I get compliments, but it feels really wrong

Vans do a good pair

anonymous ism you pleb fucks

not the guy you responded too but you answered the question I was going to ask so thank you
w2c

DUDE

is that gosha reebok?
if not please post full pic or model

WEED

LMAO

What are the most diverse colors for socks. I feel like my fits are getting good but my socks are letting me down. Would earthy tones be best?

WE DID IT REDDIT

i wear sport socks even when im full dressed up, because they protect mi feet and keep me sore free.
And no one even notices.
decathlon.es/calcetines-calidos-arp100-warm-id_8346510.html
So comfy.

j crew factory

just go supercheap at like some shitty store. There is no such thing as quality underwear.

I feel the same about smart wools. Normal thermals can get sweaty indoors, but a high quality thermal like smart wool or I'm assuming the rei you mentioned are comfy on all levels

W I G W A M

are you 14?
is this 2012?

Let's keep this thread going. Bump.

>hehe xD look at how quirky i am this is how i show my individuality SUBTLY
get fucked

They don't look like the gosha ones

Rekt

Darn tough is the way to go. It comes with a lifetime guarantee so you spend 20 bucks for socks that will be with you forever

Is the 2010 whimsical sock meme officially dead?

>anything not sugar-ass colorful is dead and swollen
we don't allow 14 y.o. le quirky girls on this board for a reason

looking for a good brand for knee high socks, for men.

this post makes me so glad i copped my only pair of whimsical socks back in 2010