Sorry boys im shitfaced but i just painted this on my shirt would you pay actual money for this

sorry boys im shitfaced but i just painted this on my shirt would you pay actual money for this

its too small (the shirt not the design) but its cool, if you try and sell it you'll ruin it forever, just try and be cool

i would pay 15 bucks for that, but then again im a cheap mofo. Other people would pay 20-30$

thanks

Nah but I'd pay you to be my bf

But seriously, you should draw on griptape instead of shirts. You can get decent Instagram money for it.

oh shit good idea

Nice dub 'n' trips. Check out Leon Karssen on Instagram. Dutch skateboarder and artist. Started out with some shitty doodles on grip tape and now he sells bare shit from his website

i like your mustache

>shirt too small
???

w2c mustache?

don't sell it as a print, sell hand painted ones, each with a similar but different pic

bonus if you have an option to sell them for $5 cheaper but you don't know what pic you'll get

I wouldn't, but you can pull off a stache my man

>w2c mustache?
Go through puberty

id like to silk screen if i can, hand painting is extremely tedious compared to canvas or anything like that. i did it with fabric paint with acrylic mixed in for colour

cool shirt but your mustache makes you look like a nu male

i love u pyotr

Wow is it 2007? Teyhard and behind

hi clay.
answer is no, because it promotes unhealthy habits (smoking) to viewers of the Flintstones cartoon (children)

>children
>watching the Flintstones

where can I aquire this look tho

>its too small (the shirt not the design)
incorrect. the shirt fits perfectly

writing the callout post right now

you're going down clay

hellomerch and photo booth

would buy just to have an excuse to wear that green with orange, they're so pretty together

clay lmao

>Paedophile moustache
gross

sup clay