I FUCKING HATE YEEZYS AND STREETWEAR SO FUCKING MUCH FUCKING EVERY CALL OF DUTY YOUTUBER HAS ONE...

I FUCKING HATE YEEZYS AND STREETWEAR SO FUCKING MUCH FUCKING EVERY CALL OF DUTY YOUTUBER HAS ONE. LITERALLY ALL OF FAZE CLAN FUCKING OPTIC SUMPI FUCKING FAZE RUG IS DRESSING IN BAPE AND V2'S FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING CHRISTIAN GUZMAN IS A FUCKING BODYBUILDER BUT YUP HE HAS YEEZYS NOW AND FUCKING JESSE WELLENS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not all Streetwear is yeezys m80

We have to keep the other streetwear brands like Ronin, Hypland, and Wraps a secret
It's of the utmost importance

LOOK AT THIS

SGKJBDGKSJBGSG

Looked it up and it all looks like trash, streetwear really is shit

There there

ajksbgg

I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE REEEEE

who gives a fuck?
if this actually upsets you i think you need more in your life

Those shoes are hideous though

OP are you autistic?
If you have coin you can spend it on whatever
i actually like the look of yeezys desu

lol bun copping streetwear i'd rather go full rick

who?

Why are you watching this garbage in the first place?

When average HS Hypebeasts find out about cav empty and Ronin division I'm really kill myself

>Reee trend hoppers are wearing the clothes that are currently trending.

What's the point of this thread its fucking retarded.

This

how why he leg look like dat?

C.E is around for how long, 6 years? And some celebrities already worn it. But it doesn't interest hypebeasts, because its style is more avangardish.
Ronin just needs to be worn by some celebrity and its new ASSC.

Hes a bodybuilder lad

>cav empt
Please, no. Their fleeces are really nice.

but why would anyone want their legs to look so disfigured?

looks like their moms drank too much during the final stage of pregnancy

4chins just found about Ronin lol, way to hype it up faggots!

Stop ruining it for the rest of us and don't mention the brand on this board again

Chill out yall. The suburbs always were going to find streetwear eventually. This is why adidas is on the way out.

Just do you and live your life how you want to. These cats are going to go broke on hypebeast shit and good threads are going to pile up in every trendy thrift store. It'll be awesome.

Ronin is way too small to meet their demand. The next drop won't be until at least january, if not spring. People chasing brands will spend their money elsewhere rather than wait.

What is this Ronin shilling, get the fuck out with your shitty brand m8

Eat a dick with your rick owens primadonna bullshit. ronin can't produce for shit, but their designs are good and their price point is great.

When Hypebeasts find out Wraps and neighborhood and undercover is the day I kill myself

>Wraps
whats wraps?

*Wtaps

>Clothes for 15 year olds

>tfw found pretty much the perfect clothing website and I'm not sharing it with anybody here

hehhee ... yes... ronin and rick owens.... supreme even!!.. hehehe

I'm trying to anti-shill it you blind cunt

It's probably some shitty brand, so keep the shit where it belongs - in the toilet. No-one else needs to smell its stink

what are some decent brands that make effay graphic tees?
I can keep a secret I promise

Know a brand that makes dope parkas and hats
Trade?

>effay graphic tees

How do you pronounce wtaps? Sounds autistic to say double you taps

It's just clothing, chill my guy.

Wuhtapz

It's just doubletaps

double taps