The fit of these shoes is atrocious. I have a long, thin foot so it feels like I'm wearing a clown shoe but...

The fit of these shoes is atrocious. I have a long, thin foot so it feels like I'm wearing a clown shoe but, I guess for your average elephantitis-ridden, club-footed Veeky Forumstty they're pretty nice.

but the toe box is tiny. like the most narrow, smallest of a shoe ive ever worn. post a foot pic or gtfo

The soul isn't consistent with the toe box. That's the problem.

>2000+16
>falling for meme shoes
epik!

Let me guess, you're middle class in a flyover state, and "saved up" for them, then purchased them online.

They're the Stans of people who are in a higher tax bracket than you are, OP. Not magic luxury shoes made of leather sprinkled with pixie dust and stitched together with wishes and miracles. The people who buy them live in actual cities and purchase them in brick and mortar stores without a second thought to their cost because they're disposable and worn for less than a year before being replaced.

Next time you want a pair of shoes go to your local mall where you belong or make something of your life.

>has a deformed ayy lmao foot
>somehow this is the designers fault

>Veeky Forumstty
>Implying

>I have a long, thin foot
that's literally the same shape as common projects

I don't see the problem

also pretty much this, u should be trying shoes on in person

are you actually implying that anybody but lower middle class flyover state teenagers buy cps?

Nigga these shoes are literally made for twink ass faggots with slim, long feet.

Ahaha. Look at this faggot.

Nigger-lovin' city dweller detected. You do realize the richest people in the country live in these "fly-over" states? They have the most beautiful real-estate. They may have a loft in ny or LA but they don't even want to breathe the same air you breathe on a daily basis.

1/5 of the billionaire in america live in california. Where are you getting your stats?

>Nigger-lovin'
holy shit lmao
you realize you're on a fashion board right

also
> You do realize the richest people in the country live in these "fly-over" states? They have the most beautiful real-estate. They may have a loft in ny or LA but they don't even want to breathe the same air you breathe on a daily basis.
is blatantly incorrect

Yea, California. Not, LA.

Nigger detected. Sorry son, you have to be white to post here.

lad you have either never worn low end shoes, or you've never worn high end shoes. I'm thinking the latter because someone who actually thinks like your post suggests would probably be on suicide watch rn bc of the election

Wow those are ugly, they look like something you could buy at payless shoe source for 15 bucks on a back to school sale

>user buys a 400$ meme on the internet, get kek'd on, spergs out about niggers

a good thread

s-sorry. I-I just don't like black people... why don't they work user-kun?

Obvious troll unless you send a timestamp of your CPs. If you DO have them, I'll take them off your hands for $200. Someone here said they're worth that much max anyways lol

>i have long thin feet
> CPs are long and thin
>ohh they must be for fatties
>Fuck niggers and city dwellers, MAGA, etc

>shoes? fucking trump, i bet trump would wear shoes