Am I the only one that's actually sad this board is dead? How many people are left...

Am I the only one that's actually sad this board is dead? How many people are left? I've been here since 2012 everyday and I saw this place fall. This is potentially the funniest board cuz of how much of assholes we are and now it's dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

dopevibesbeach.com/
warosu.org/fa/?task=page&page=11118
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's depressing honestly. These fucking redditor streetwear cunts drove everyone that mattered away.

Nah not even streetwear. I think it was us realising that the "goofnigga" we used to mock was now the accepted norm of current fashion and blowing our collective brains out.

I miss twerkit. This is the first time I've bothered posting on Veeky Forums many months.

I'm still here though.

>street wear
>asap rocky threads
>bhg
>ian connor
>yeezys
>travis scott

these recurring components defined the death of Veeky Forums

>rick owens

yeah that too

no

Just look at those "facial aesthetics threads". Jesus, what a fucking circle jerk.
>omg u guys, youre all so goodlookinggg :))) pls compliment me too!
Fuck. We need a purge or something idk.

yes. the goth ninja crowd and street wear crowd overlap. most of the goth ninjas went straight from goth ninja to asap rocky dick riding with no pause in between

None of you had style in the first place. Better to have it fillef with people who actually have lives than losers who post what sad sad clothes they can ndver wear anywhere due to being antisocial meme recycle bins. Get over yourselves Veeky Forums quit being a secret club in 2005. Doubt any of you fucking failures were even here for it.

You talk like a poseur idiot. I unfortunately have a talent for spotting them a mile away.

Ill fite you fuccboi

I was gonna call you out but then I saw the fucknigga you were responding to has an anime pic on him so we gonna stomp him out first

And you sound like a fuccboi conplainin over how muh board isnt like how i used to know. Bitcch get over it.

Only thing you stompin on is your mommas toes when you come home with those no-named big suitcase boots during winter fagnag

Come to west miami you chinese cartoon loving fatass midget Ill fucking drop you

Literally the insults on Veeky Forums hit personallly and close to home, despite being anonymous, thats why I love Veeky Forums.

I miss seig and pigfuck the most.

And birthday cuz he was a qt

I've been here since late 09 . ask me stuff.

close but wrong

newfag

newfags

yes

wrong

b8

Ooooo im shaking in my prada ;)

Ill introduce your face to the pavement limpdick

what killed it in your opinion then :)

The thing that killed this board was when the majority of fashion focused posters eventually were replaced with insecure people that take the board too seriously. Being 'effay' was a small piece of satire amongst legitimate advice and discussion that kept the board light-hearted. Now people either push that satire too far by shit posting or take it as serious advice. Face rate threads, 'effay' music threads, cringe threads etc are purely for self validation between people who are insecure and think dressing in certain brands will fix this or make them superior to others. That's all Veeky Forums is at the moment, the majority of threads that make an effort to discuss fashion get very little attention compared to others. Comments are full of buzz words like cuck and shill and contribute nothing but further degradation of the board.

I just miss Patrick Bateman

Calling people out on insecurity, self-projection, and shitty fits is what mad Veeky Forums funny though

I think you guys are just too young for me.

I'm at an age where it's unusal for me to not have children right now.

You guys are 2-4 years older than the children my high school friend's have.

Assuming you're ~13-17

How's it going sieg?

It's not just Veeky Forums, every board i browse seems to be less active.

in my opinion what killed or is killing Veeky Forums is the separation of fashion and clothing. of course there's more to it (looks, health, hygiene, etc) but this is the biggest. this place has just gotten too big for itself.

I started browsing Veeky Forums in 2012 but stopped in 2015. Too many shit posts and not enough dope fits.

Now i stop by once every couple months to look for inspo, unfortunately the boards taste had changed and i can never find abs inspo that i like.

I know people like tripskank gotta be gone, but what about more recent trips? Is huckleberry still around?

fuck off poet

Not too bad.

Living the old man life

i think huck was on here recently

what happened to actually discussing clothes on this board?

the first three pages are all just "effay x" threads. makes me sad desu

anyone know of any decent alternative sites?

The retarded faggots who thinks they look hip wearing rick always makes me laugh

The board would be so boring without them

No they're all daed now
Problem is us older users dress too well to bother with the techwear geeks and fuccbois that still use take this place seriously. and waywt is polluted with teens who look like shit so posting your own fit in there is like social suicide

it's the Internet, you expected kids and young adults to come here, participate, demonstrate ACTUAL taste, and contribute to the purpose of this board?

it's satire, and it will always remain that way as long as this board exists in today's meme generation. accept that those of us who consider ourselves cultured and knowledgeable cannot keep nice things when you share a board with literal children.

the youngins are just too active these days i was on here when i was 14/15 but i never posted or commented i only lurked and absorbed fits

not really
most of them just stopped posting here when the median age of Veeky Forums users dropped and people started hyping designers they knew nothing about just because famous rappers were wearing them

I'd wager that most of the goofninja crowd still dress in the same kinda stuff, they just realize this board is too fucked up now to have real discussions about it

yeah
everyone who learned to dress well has now outgrown what this board has to offer

>we used to be Veeky Forums once

what's your opinion on OP's pic?? i need a reference for what is supported on this board and what is not.

i miss all the people who used to trip
it was easier getting to know them on tinychat and stuff
along with that, there just used to be much more people who made OC for the board
who'd actually contribute in general
in terms of board quality and the wiki
Veeky Forums is dwindling down, but it's sitewide really

pretty much everyone who still likes discussing fashion migrated to r/malefashion
sufu is dead
stylezeitgeist is dead

she is definitely thicc and curvy. not the tumblr definition, of course. knowing that animal thigh tattoos are a 98 percent chance that she is an Instagram "model". and with that in mind she undoubtedly has "booking info" in the bio. you could ask how much to for a "photo shoot" and have the opportunity to have sex with her. note: you could haggle to bring the price down, she'll try to up sell you, don't fall for it. ankther note: it will be expensive depending on the girl since higher the follower count, higher the booking price will be. alternatively if you want a similar kind of girl you could always save your money and check out the Backpages. for more information on Instagram "models" check out tagthesponser (.) com. women will literally film themselves dookey on plates for Arabs. good luck user, I hope that helps!

what happened to the this party sucks threads and all the OC? fuck i miss those times

It's like every time I see these Instagram hippos in their underwear, it's CK

blame the faggot janitor, drove everyone interesting away. now we have face rate threads and nigger hair generals.

no. im happy this board is finally dead. its filled with high school kids, at this point we could rename it to Insecurity: the board.
it doesnt serve any purpose, there is no useful information at all, no discussion or useful content. its just an echo chamber for a few male equivalent of tumblr-alt girls who try to be special with complete lack of a personality

fuck you sieg, fuck you. i'm honestly happy your fat neckbeard ass stopped cancering every board up, especially Veeky Forums. i still don't understand how being the pudgy lardass you are, you still had enough ego to be so despising to everyone. fuck you

Found the uggo

I admit I'm not a frequent visitor but this board was NEVER that fast. But it is noticeably more boring now.

2010 Veeky Forums user. Where I first learned of the HY haircut.

>Insecurity
>Insecurity
>What's the consesus on X
>Is Y effay
>Zwave
>Some of portion of the board that seems to extremely fascinated by low level rappers fighting each other and posing for pictures with cough medicine
>Desktops
>Insecurity

Yeah just saw huck in the WAYWT he's about

Anyone here remember Denim Dan?

is that really it? this is sad

internet "fashion" is a fucking joke regardless

the communities are only covens for validation seeking hacks and culture vultures

case in point stylezeitgeist

It's the fucking faggots from /pol/ that ruined this place. NOT STREETWEAR or any fucking trend. They started spilling over around 2015 and made this place a shithole. Think about it, these ugly and annoying edgelords spilling over to a board that WAS filled with normalish people, driving them away. They knew nothing about fashion and still know nothing about fashion. All they do is sit at their computers all day calling people niggers and hate on things that have become popular (ex common projects). Just browse a facial aesthetics thread and tell me you can't pick out who are the spill overs. I left for a year and nothing has changed.
Miss u Sieg

You only feel left out because you still aren't DOPE op

dopevibesbeach.com/

Fuck off with this mall shit

who cares though, man
coolest thing about these online communities is that you'll at least find someone just as much likeminded as you are
from high school, to college, to networking
it's hard finding a hub of interests held like you'd find on certain online communities
of course they're not the best, communities will always have flaws
stop being a wet blanket, sounds like you've been offended one too many times online, u gotta settle down lol

there used to some groups that exclusively did torrents of hard-to-come-by runway shows, exclusive design trend research (think WGSN), clothing patterns - but those have long come and past unless there's still some left operating on very undetectable levels

>he's not DOPE

as a further tangent, i believe the only way to overhaul a community like this is if there were more active projects of interests going on
as in more groups of individuals producing OC that isn't just fit pics, more infographics being made, a sense of hierarchy as horrible that sounds as there needs to be people to look up to for genuine and effective advice, etc.

Fuck that, I'm not going to reddit. Shit is too confusing and awkward

The dubs confirm you are right, kek has brought you back from the dead
goodbye forever

i honestly think pepe becoming mainstream killed Veeky Forums and many other boards. it caused high schools to flock here en masse. there were kids here before, but there was a sense of fear about Veeky Forums, to stay quiet so you didn't get hackeed/doxxed.

now this place is just /r/teenmfa. they don't lurk. they don't provide feedback. they just post their zumiez fits endlessly, looking for the bare minimum standard of fashion to get a girlfriend.

>funniest board cuz of how much of assholes we are
a-are you from reddit?

This could be said about nearly every board (and it would be right).

People here used to seem really normal when I first came here in 2014, now it just feels like r9k.

people on Veeky Forums want to write about aesthetics, beauty and stuff.
but their language is ugly and dirty as fuck here.
no matter what, everybody gets fronted with >faggot >idiot

dress like a fashion model but write like a niggyboy.
paradox shit ofc is dead

its a pathetic Americlap who consider themselves as white ruined this board

Will always be thankful to effay for giving me a hobby that isn't vidya or anime
I can actually talk about things I like without being made fun of

i liked this board back when its was just a tripfag circlejerk with tom slater and casemods

why patrick bateman isn't posting anymore ? he was the only decent tripfag on this board

bateman was fucking trash

I don't know, I think the board is as good/bad as it's always been. Rose-tinted glasses and nostalgia can do a lot, you know?

he never posts anything of value.

Is there a better fashion forum I can use that's not filled with hypebeasts?

because now it's better ? he has some good advice and give good info

this board is shit, full of real faggot with no taste, time to left for me too.

bateman is tastelessness personified

>time to left for me too.

cant argue with that

>casemods

Holy fuuuck I forgot about him. He was the first meme I learned on this board

Denim Dan pls come back

its been teen mfa for awhile now not just this year

New/fa/g here, can you link to old threads in the archive to prove it was better in the good old days?

There is no archive for Veeky Forums

It's cringe to dress like Asap Rocky or Travis Scott but not cringe to post even stevens? fuck off

Derp herp, been posting on the chans since 2004

Yes there is, we've had a few. The current one hasnt been going for that long though, this is the oldest posts it has: warosu.org/fa/?task=page&page=11118

unfortunately no. everywhere is pretty much slow or dead. fa, hb, ct, dw, tfs, ktt, sf, 5d, 8ch, fuk, sufu, etc. all dead. actual fashion discussion is over for the next couple of years for the internet. ill nominate myself for mod or jany here if someone gives me that power and promise to help clean this board and improve it. good luck user, but for now you'll have to deal with them.

>MUH FASHION ;_;

You all sound like faggots

Veeky Forums was my first board. It helped me develop my personal taste in fashion. It was a fun place to discuss fashion and life aesthetics.
Today I only visit out of a habit, but it's been a long time since I saw a good thread...

I used to use this board habitually when I was an anorexic sperg who thought being twinky was cool. Now I'm fit
>tfw no gf

the best day I can remember on the board was when Dylann Roof became a crossboard icon =(

this

LAWD DAT BOD

>Veeky Forums used to be good
>video games used to be good
>films used to be good
>life used to be good

>now everything is shit

>nowadays people are essentially born ready for mass graves and incineration

do you guys realize youre on the most active internet fashion community??

sufu and sz are long gone, even lookbook is dead

however bad you think Veeky Forums is, it is IT

Video games are still good and TV is getting better. You're right about Veeky Forums. I browse it everyday for the past 4-5 years and it sucks. It started with /b/ but as I grew more mature I found it less funny so I stopped all together. I rarely laugh these days on here.

I still like it here

Damn I forgot about 5th dimension. I used to think that place was so next level. Honestly they all kind of sucked though. I think instagram and tumblr killed a lot of the need for fashion forums. But I miss them.

>I think instagram and tumblr killed a lot of the need for fashion forums
hate these sites