>tfw white nationalist but also lil yachty fan

Is this Veeky Forums

This is probably the worst thread I've seen today

and nothing to do with fashion if you ask me

this
no. not at all. embarrassing

found the blacks

>white nationalist

being nationalist of any skin color isn't /fa, wasn't /fa, and will never be /fa.

>being a white nationalist

hue skin detected

nigger detected

>fan of niggerbabble

Actually, you could call me aryan. You see, I don't care about skin color or race much, I think that nationalism is wrong because of submitting YOUR individualism and freedom of choice for sake of nation.
No, I'm not an antifa fan type of fellow, and I'm not from god damn Sweden or Norway.

>im color blind

dont you have some cum to be cleaning out your girl friends box bro

>lil yachty
totally brainwashed by the jews

ah, "cuck". a classic way for a nationalist to avoid any meaningful discussion.
face it, nationalism is an ideology for the weak, needing to identify with achievements of a made-up collective entity to feel validated and significant. pathetic scum.

lil yachtys different though. i dont like rap music at all period. i only like lil yatchy

you identify as color blind

I'm not even the guy that you originally responded to. and no, I'm not colour-blind, whatever that means you.

We're discussing nationalism here, not
racial issues. If you could type anything
more than typical /pol roast I bet you
would gladly dive into discussion, but, as
I see, you prefer to stick to beaten paths.

Submitting yourself to a bigger collective is closer to being a "cuck" you mentioned
than anything else. Replace dark skin Chad
with a nation and your girlfriend being screwed with your person. But, I guess, that's the way
you like it.

Yep, submitting yourself and letting retards have the same or even more rights then you is truly the ideology of the strong.

i guarantee you if you detailed your own life we would find many examples of you submitting yourself to a bigger collective

you only think tribalism is wrong when it involves race and specifically the white race and because john oliver told you it was wrong in a clever yet funny way.

being anti collective is a collective by the way

yes

nice strawman, faggot. please refrain from voicing your opinions on the internet because you're only embarrassing yourself.

see

Who /Veeky Forumsscist/ here

What strawman you subhuman? Its not like you had any argument in the first place.
>faggot
I'm not the one who wants to get fucked in the ass by other races. Its funny how a cuck has the nerve to call others faggot.

me but i cant stop listening to yacht

is yachty red pilled?

Only if you listen to him ironically

those are memes, and memes aren't cool

Niggers kill yourself plz