Why do so many people have trouble with proportions?

Why do so many people have trouble with proportions?

It's the streetwear mindset

They don't care about the sum of all the parts, only the parts themselves.

It's not that they trouble with proportions, it's that they think having different or non-standard proportions make them look more interesting.

In reality they look they are trying way too hard. And they usually look terrible

It's genetics, man.

I can't help having short legs.

agreed

I often prefer the way oversized styles look; I also find them more comfortable because I don't like tight clothing. Sometimes two people have different views on something and neither is more correct than the other.

The only proportions I know are 1/3 T-shirt to 2/3 pants. Can anyone advice me on proportion tips?

IS-core

Veeky Forums is literally known for wearing pants and sweaters two sizes too big

Yeah Veeky Forums is shit. What's your point?

It's fine if you know what look you are going for and can proportion it though. You can pull it off without looking like 2 midgets in a yeezy costume.

This is very true.

lol what a manlet

i don't think it's a lack of understanding proportions

it's just a different take on them

i don't really like the aesthetic myself, but it's way too commonplace to just be a mistake... right?

Boots??

Rothco beige ripple sole jungle boots

Pants too bro lmao! Thank you??

lol you think these niggas are trying to look short?

Leaked Photo of Yeezy 2017 with exclusive F&F scarf

In my opinion I think the oversized look only looks good in comfycore but otherwise all the oversized shit I see on insta is try hard af on some baby Kanye's & Thugger shit.

>rothco

dumb nigger can't even point at the door

yea dude wow nice observation xD

truest post on Veeky Forums