After palewave, what's the next big trend effay? What should I cop for the upcoming spring?

After palewave, what's the next big trend effay? What should I cop for the upcoming spring?

rap-metal/90s nu-metal revival

If baggy pants go back in style, I'm shooting myself

w2c sweater?

Better buy a gun then jimmy.

nice trips
btw theo said it's an old supreme drop, ungetable atm

dress like an individual with their own sense of fashion

I call it adultcore

go away faggot

>palewave
>big trend

kek

its alright you can just stay a laggard for ever

Supreme SS14 Cotton Jacquard Sweater in white/cream (can't really make out the exact colour but only 3 dropped: this colour, wine/burgundy and black).

I literally made up the phrase/the idea wearing pale colors as a lifestyle & subculture to troll effay back during peak memeochrome hype. It worked better than imagined.

wow you made palewave
cum on my titties

Flightwave is next, dummies
We've been over this

too bad palewave can actually look decent

:(((( Anything similar

Epic trolling dude

It has already happened for girls, mang

men's fashion is always 2-3 years behind women's

The thing is, palewave is pretty timeless.
Also, it never really went mainstream, so it's not like it's just incredibly played out in the real world

pure cringe how impressionable teens think they automatically become fashionable and cool by having some conceptual meme colour palette they subscribe to lmao

I literally made up trolling as a lifestyle & subculture to meme Veeky Forums back during peak 2006 hype. It worked better than imagined.

already happened
did you watch the AW16 Rick show?
Mastodon has some super baggies

I saw pale wave get mentioned on QVC

screenshot this.
Big beltbuckles will become effay in 2017

Finwear

It'll be big!

The return of 07-11 obnoxious bright colored EDM dubstep festival clothes

Baggy pants are already coming back.

flightwave has no chance. The only thing thats wearable in public from flightwave are bombers and those have already gotten played out. Cool aesthetic to look at pictures of though

people are gonna finally realize that all these trends (especially in streetwear) are pointless and wack and were just gonna revert to classic-core. Wearing timeless classics that have never gone out of style.

Forestcore

could be interesting, and comfy

is this b8

this has to be b8

its all bout the classics m8 no b8

Tell me how I've been coming here on and off for years and there are still palewave threads.

define "timeless, classic, never goes out of style". with examples.

google james dean pics

in 2003 people considered bootcut jeans timeless

in 2011 people considered peacoats timeless

those people didnt know what timeless was, obviously

I literally made up the phrase/the idea of crippling depression as a lifestyle & subculture to troll effay. It worked better than imagined.

>The thing is, palewave is pretty timeless.
wtf are you talking about

i literally made up the phrase/idea of "memes" to hopefully troll effay one day. Little did I know just how much it would catch on. Come to think of it, it worked better than imagined.

I'm talking about the fact that it's adaptable to different cuts and textures unlike most """styles"""
It's not bound to key pieces of clothing like most trends
Literally the main concept is color pallettes, and vague ones at that, so it's much less limited than most "trends"

wow, so youre... "the guy"

"timeless" is an empty buzzword that shifts with whatever old trend5is currently revived. People are calling topcoats and bombers timeless now, when they would've gotten laughed off Veeky Forums in 2013, for example

I like.
>Logical reaction to overhyped Street West garbage
>Mix of chillwave, ambient folk, and dungeon synth for atmosphere music
>Loose fits, which are already becoming increasingly easy to find
>Earth tones, which are timeless
>Leather and suede footwear, possibly moccasins
>Lots of potential for adaptability based on the weather
Start growing your hair out and getting ultra-comfy now, boys!

no theres been enough time now since fashion became popularized in mainstream culture that we can now start to call certain things timeless. or atleast realize that some pieces have and are gonna be around for a long time. And bombers is a bad example because they are timeless. people have been wearing bombers since the 60's. Timeless things can go in and out of being popular in the mainstream

>Forestcore
So flannels?

how many people are going to say this exact same thing

No, that's lumberjack-core.
See

same could be said about peacoats

it's me every time