Dead civilizations general

Dead civilizations general.

oy vey

god'z chosen empiya isn't ded

Khazaria is probably one of the most bizarre states to ever exist

How did a bunch of steppe niggers suddenly decide to adopt Judaism out of nowhere?

it's a good political move. a lot of Jews had trade connections throughout the muslim world

greece

i wish i knew more aboit khazaria

Minoans are the best dead civilization, those who disagree are clearly homosexual.

> Peaceful to the point of not needing an army
>An unfathomable amount of wealth
>Most developed civilization of their timeframe
>breathtaking art and reliefs
>right in the middle of the azure waters of the aegean (if you've never been to Crete or Santorini, i'll tell you that it looks comfy AS FUCK.)

And last but not least....

>Tiddies.

Indus Valley Civilization. Apparently a highly egalitarian and advanced civilization with a complex settent layout and sewage facilities and water storage dams that collected water from the flooding rivers. There is no recorded evidence of arms or soldiers and were known to be consimmate traders and navigators as their tablets and seals were found in Iraq and yemen.

Jews were essentially neutral, with connections with Islam and Christianity.

not so comfy when the volcanoes go off, though

>Peaceful to the point of not needing an army

False, they adopted the boar turk helmet before the Mycenean did, they did use weapons and armies
>An unfathomable amount of wealth
Not really
>Most developed civilization of their tiemframe
What? their biggest city (Knossos) had like 10k inhabitants

Most of them were Caucasians like modern day Chechens or Georgians, not steppe niggers.

Developed doesn't mean populous, it just means technologically ahead of its contemporaries, which the minoans were, they had advanced architecture, baths, sewers and a lot of things that wouldn't appear for atleast another thousand of years after their downfall.

And yes, considering the huge quantities of gold that were restored at Knossos, they were very rich indeed.

Also, i heard there wasn't any evidence of warfare in minoan crete? With most weapons and "army" paintings serving a symbolic purpose.

As a Chechen I hear this often. Chechens never adapted Judaism, all of this seems weird.
Some people also think that Khazaria was a Chechen state, because Khazaria means "pretty land" (Khaz ara) in Chechen.

The chechen population didn't, but the Turkic rulling class did, what user ment is that the majority of the citizens of the Khazar empire were chechen ethnics, not that they necessarily followed judaism.

I understand your point, but the Khazar state still seems weird to me.

I am usually highly suspicious of assertions of a civilization whose written language we do not understand being peaceful and egalitarian. While the technological level of the Indus Valley Civ and its trade routes is obvious, due to empirical evidence, people saying that they are egalitarian and peaceful reminds me of how many scholars studying the Maya believed that they were pacifistic astronomers... Then they learned what these "peaceful astronomers" wrote about.

>population in greek cities

cmon man the meme aint even funny

People love to project their political ideals onto history. I mean, what's better validation of your views than a past society having become successful by following those views?

Volga Bulgaria

Not really dead, modern Bashkirs are direct descendants of them.

I'll take sumer

But israel still exists

they were merchants, duh