Influences of 1994-1997 era nu-metal fashions will dictate the major trend of 2017 . screen cap this

influences of 1994-1997 era nu-metal fashions will dictate the major trend of 2017 . screen cap this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKoRyajB2ag
youtube.com/watch?v=O59eqoNna4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

deftones isnt nu-metal.

thats literally this year you fucking idiot

ever heard of unif dude this aesthetic is already played out as hell ffs

I beleve it. START GROWIN YOUR GOATEES NOW.

Welp, adidas and adidas shirts are already in. Ill kill myself if spiky dyed hair or dreadlocks and jnco baggy as fuck jeans come back though. I was just really enjoying the renaissance skinny fitted jeans have had where its not looked at as gay anymore.

Deftones are wretchedly nu metal.

post proof/examples

>unif
>dressing like a mid 90s numetal band

pick one

They're darkgaze you silly billy

will overalls make their comeback too?

what about inverted backwards visors?

early slipknot were pretty effay

to be honest,linkin park used to inspire me to buy clothes. (that looks like what they wear)

tb h when watching live in texas i used to want this shirt so badly

I never use "cuck", but holy fuck

They were nu-metal. Later on they got tired of the genre, Chino denounced nu-metal, and they changed their sound.

Saturday Night Wrist is a fucking classic.

Dope (especially Chino's fit)

Terrible

>I was just really enjoying the renaissance skinny fitted jeans have had where its not looked at as gay anymore.

That's not going to go away. The skinny jean ceiling has been broken and will no longer just be for gay boys.

(it starts with) ONE THING, I DON'T KNOW WHY IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY KEEP THAT IN MIND I DESIGNED THIS RHYME TO EXPLAIN IN DUE TIME (all I know) TIME IS A VALUABLE THING WATCH IT FLY BY AS THE PENDULUM SWINGS WATCH IT COUNT DOWN TO THE END OF THE DAY THE CLOCK TICKS LIFE AWAY

its so un real

didnt look out below watch the time go right out the window

trying to hold on but didnt even know wasted it all just to watch you go

kill yourself my man

ITT: Retards

brofam that's circa 2000-2001 normie numetal. I'm talking about the pioneer underground era around 1996

NO, WRONG, MID 90S NUMETAL, NOT EARLY 2000S NUMETAL. Do you not remember the early numetal movement around 94-97

not mid 90s enough. Give me some quotes from Mega Kung Fu Radio or Around The Fur

I'm sick of all the stupid trendy hipster clothes plaguing the fashion world today, everything's so full of bullshit...I'm glad that there are those whom would entertain the idea of the culture of the early 2000s coming back strong, just stay strong and wait for it brahs...

NOT EARLY 2000S NUMETAL STARTED IN 1994 THIS BOARD IS 18+

>nu metal fashin is anything better than today

get out you child!

also fuck all this revival shit its in everything now movies,tv shows, fashion, music

inb4 just deal with it

no no FUCK OFF revival shitters!

I like revivals and nu-metal and Onision, deal with it.

whats the basics for nu-metal fashion?

the nu metal revival already started dude, all the kids from flyover states that grew up listening to korn have their own bands now

I didn't post them but those SOAD pictures are from 97/98.

braids, buzzcut, or grown out buzzcut that's uniform length with the top spiked. Dickies or straight fit khakis. Thrift store polos, open flannels over white tees, adidas track jackets, thermals under tshirts, combat boots or nike sb low

thx m8

Why were there so many spics in nu metal?

> tfw born in 95 in post-Warsaw Pact country
> missed so much glorious American culture so now I have to live vicariously through others

my whole instagram feed u div

you're 21 years old and using tfw dude get it together

I really hope not.

1994-2007 was the worst.

There's a new limp bizkit album coming soon too.... papi durst inspo?

this is ok

youtube.com/watch?v=bKoRyajB2ag
youtube.com/watch?v=O59eqoNna4w
been a thing in metalcore for a few years now.

>Alien sex fiend
Nice

pics you fucking idiot virgin

Lmao this is the only rap verse i can rap perfectly. Up until now.

Califurnia

wrong, skinny jeans in the 70's and 80's were fashionable and not only associated with one type of style/aesthetic and in the 90's and 2000's that all went way and started being viewed as something for gay people

Are long socks kino ?

Linkin park had some collars with bape so they fall more into r/streetwear type

It's still fashion though

Are skinny/slim fit jeans a staple now
They aren't just a trend and will stay right?

still alive with faggot skatewear

fuck nu-metal fashion, give me 90's boyband fashion

lol that's never happened with any cut/fit of pants and isn't going to start now

how can you be this autistic?
soad started in 95 and these pictures are from late 90s. so if by around 94-97 you take or add a year, these 98 pictures still fit into your mould.
also they are way better dressed than the shits you're posting.

i'm going to puke

2016 has been a fucking dead year for just about everything, films, music, fashion. bring on 2017 desu.

Long socks, a pair of Dickies shorts, low top sneakers, and a T: the absolutely confirmed outfit of a cunt.

>system of a down
>ever
>muh technical brilliance

go back to mu you fucking queer

They already have m8

screencap? why? we already know this, it's been a huge influence in 2016.

same, if you have actually Veeky Forums friends then you've seen this shit for at least a year now

linkin park still looked better than half of your morons and they couldve paid in pennies.

is this bait?
they are technically pretty average, but way more hip than your gay boybands with spikey hair