/patches/

Patch General: Mailman Edition

>WHAT ARE SOME PATCHES?
>WHERE DO I PUT PATCHES?
>HOW DO I DESIGN PATCHES?
Answers to these questions and more in our handy pastebin: pastebin.com/hTiigudJ

Remember to ask questions for the FAQ!

Other urls found in this thread:

kommandostore.com/plague-doctor-mk2-patch/
skinwalkersupplyco.com/collections/patches/products/national-parks-services-cryptozoology?variant=28034677126
skinwalkersupplyco.com/collections/patches/products/aesthetic?variant=28035869254
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TRIP patches have finally arrived!

Which is the patrician choice, sewing, ironing, or velcro?

>Ironing

No

>Sewing or velcro

Up to you. If you have velcro strips already on your clothing, then you velcro. If you don't, then you sew it on.

What's so bad about sewing

That's awesome looking

>ironing (I assume)
the adhesive stays on the clothes if you ever choose to remove the patch

Sew 80% of the time. Velcro on bags/milsurp. Iron only if its in too awkward of a place to sew, and you're okay with ruining the garment.

also w2c

These are decisively not patches

wtc?

Pastebin

Similar concept tho

what? I don't have experience with pastebin, sorry

You click on the pastebin link in the op. You find his name.

Op, please put in giant letters under how do I design patches

>WHERE DO I BUY PATCH?

Current wishlist

I'm dumb as bricks, I was looking for the link in the response with the actual sticker itself. I shouldn't really be allowed to breed desu. Thanks user.

>commie shit
>lions of trump
>same list
does not compute

I'm a Strasserite Commie-Nazi. I take aesthetics from the far left and the far right.

w2c cryptozoology patch
w3c nothing bullets cannot cure patch

They're both on the /k/ patch pastebin. I'd recommend exploring that whole pastebin if you haven't. But here.

kommandostore.com/plague-doctor-mk2-patch/

skinwalkersupplyco.com/collections/patches/products/national-parks-services-cryptozoology?variant=28034677126

If you're going to act like a turd go lay in the yard

Right off the bat you're plugging your shit.

Fucking kys

it just doesn't feel like a patch thread without you

Anybody know if there are any Jojo's patches available for purchase?

Ovenoperators. Two patches were posted last thread you can check out

i've had this patch on my jacket for awhile

w2c neon uzi patch?

skinwalkersupplyco.com/collections/patches/products/aesthetic?variant=28035869254

here ya go bud

Thoughts on this?

Wjat is it?

pretty dope tbqh senpai w2c?

WTS/T for this dope stones patch

Its Eleven,from the series Stranger Things friendo

type in "Stranger Things Patch" into eBay and scroll down a bit :)

Thanks buddy. Still been meaning to watch this

If I have to look at one more Stranger Things patch or pin I'll put my foot through a wall

No one will ever want that

Thanks!

All links in pastebin are for US only

Uk bros where the patches at?

Also pastebin says not to be tempted to buy computerized embroidery machine... Why? Looks like an open niche, im not seeing many UK sellers so why not start my own store here in London?

You can start a uk store if you want. All the patch guys on here are in Canada and the US. I was thinking about it, but it may be a problem 90% of your customers being in the US.

But don't think about buying a machine and embroidering them yourself, you will spend thousands on machinery and never make it back, and it will take hours to produce one patch that will probably be bad quality.
The best way is to just pay a professional company to do it.
higher quality, cheaper, quicker and hustle free.

Got a levi trucker, any recommendations on patch placing and what would look good where?? These are what I've got so far and planning to get more at some point. not so much luck on /k/ with recs, gonna need velcro strips though.

Otherwise anyone got any recommendation on outerwear for patching?

I'll probably not use the heart one since its quite big imo.

Most stores ship internationally for not too much. I'm a UK fag, I got all mine shipped.

That effect is so fucking good

With embroidering i was going to try use a computerized one rather than self doing it. They are fast and the machine itself is between £200-£500 which is cheap, only other cost being thread and the backing.

My problem with using professional is there isnt that many here that make them in the UK and they take several days to make and ship (which is shit if im reselling) and most dont accept small orders. Plus i risk paying for a custom design which ends up looking shit so i have to keep ordering prototypes

Has anyone here tried doing it by self to explain issues theyve had? I see people on etsy self making and id imagine if i splashed say £500 on machine and materials i could probably break even if i sell 50 designs at around £10 each

Cop or not?

Wut

>Gave you benefit of the doubt before clicking on image

Are you autistic?

What does that mean?

I'm sorry but this is bad and not Veeky Forums at all. It just looks like you're wearing your dads

dads coat

this is dope

W2c kikis patch

google

probably gonna get nerfed next patch

not worth imo

You are retarded. :)

sincerely,
a real communist

>A real communist

all are gay except for kiki's

all are straight except for kiki's which is extremely gay

You would also need a merrowing machine. And you'll spend a lot more than you think on thread.
All patch companies take days or weeks to make and ship. Most companies send you an image of a digital mock up, then images of an embroidered prototype, and you can ask them to keep tweaking it for free.
Also £5 or £6 is the most you're going to get.

And even with a computerised machine, it will take a long time per patch, still won't be as good quality as places that use multi thousand pound industrial embroidery machines. You're price point will be too high because you can't compete with them. And enjoy spending hundreds of hours learning to painstakingly digitise patch designs.

They say don't bother buying a machine yourself for a reason. You can't compete.
It's much cheaper and easier to just give money to a patch company, let them do all the work and then receive patches.
And even then you'll be lucky if you break even.
There is little to no profit to be made in the patch game, and certainly not if it's just you and a little cheap embroidery machine.
But if you want to sink money into it just to make one off designs for yourself then go for it.
But don't expect to make money or run any kind of business with it.

W2C Killer Queen patches

what do you all do with your patches? Stick them to jackets?

yeah
and backpacks
and sweaters
even trousers if you wanna

don't overdo it tho

>Stick them to jackets

What the fuck? Doorstops.

>communist

how's it feel to hold the worst political idealogy

pls help

ovenoperators

Thanks! On the arm, below the shoulder. Or on the pocket if its small enough.

I am going to wage holy war against Simpsons and Stranger Things pins/patches

What kind of jackets do you guys put your patches on?

oh

thanks

i've been thinking about replacing it with a grand budapest hotel patch but i've had the sea-arama for years now

w2c that Safari Zone patch.

I really like striped panties

me too, user. but this one kind of looks like some kind of pansexual/genderqueer symbol or some bullshit like that

Shimapan in shape of heart would be best patch. I swear I saw that around somewhere before, not sure where.

just bought the last one i think

neat patch it's gonna go on my winter coat

>It sold out

Wow.

Nice grab man! I'd love to see what you do with it
I was not prepared for the response on Instagram, they blew straight through 150 patches

*patches like it was nothing

>he sold 150 patches in two days
Maybe I should open a store

when are these bad larrys being shipped out and will i get an insta feature if my fit's dope

Did you already order tonight? I just shipped out a bunch tonight but ran out of stamps so I'll work through the rest tomorrow. Shipping takes 1-3 days in the states and 1-2 weeks elsewhere

Give me the dopest fit you can, boy. Of you'll get a share

when can we expect more to be available?

i literally ordered like an hour ago and it was sold out after

no rush though just wondering

Pre-orders are up now for the next batch! I'm expecting to get them in three weeks at most
Ah okay, yours'll be shipped tomorrow then
Hope you like it!

I ordered mine around 11:00 EST today. Did mine get shipped today?

a.m.? Definitely got shipped then

will you be selling more than 150 next time? Seeing the response that this batch just got.

Yep, next batch is 200 and I don't expect the response to be as rapid.

Plus it was really only 100 this time, as someone ordered a batch of 50 a few weeks before I even got them

Just bought one of these post office patches for a friend as a xmas gift. He was a post man. Thanks, patchanon.

ty ty

This post is objectively wrong in every way

Most computerized embroidery at a midrange level can handle merrowing. Most computerized machines can finish a patch in less than 10 minutes.
Thread spools are very cheap and although its high initial cost for colour variety they will last through hundreds of patches.
Anywhere outside of America doesnt have many patch making factories so you have a market
Your price point is quite high but youre filling a niche and its a price id be willing to pay for quality, besides on etsy im paying more than that
And patches do sell and there is profit that can be made, as evidenced by user selling out in a very short time frame

Veeky Forums is just full of bitter cunts who dont want to see success happen

Stop marketing your worthless shit here, you fucking beggar. Kill yourself.

Fuck off jealous cunt

This just came in.