So I just got my hair cut and this phenomena has always bothered me...

So I just got my hair cut and this phenomena has always bothered me, why does my reflection look absolute shit at the barbers but at home I atleast look decent?
Which version do people see me as?

It's the bright light, shows you all you unfortunate flaws you usually hide in dim light

this

Barbers light is absolute worst, you usually don't look that bad.

>tfw look bad in dim light, good in bright light
lel

I love my barbers light haha

Same, I don't get it.

1. YOU MEAN "PHENOMENON", NOT "PHENOMENA"; THE FORMER IS SINGULAR, THE LATTER IS PLURAL.

2. THAT IS BECAUSE ONE BECOMES ACCUSTOMED TO ONE'S IMAGE ON MIRROR'S THAT ONE USES FREQUENTLY; WHEN ONE SEES ONE'S IMAGE ON A MIRROR TO WHICH ONE IS NOT ACCUSTOMED, AN UNCANNY EFFECT IS PRODUCED.

1. Turn off caps lock

2. Turn off trip

3. Turn off your life

stop tripping. you literally have not contributed to this board at all. Just disappear like Killy pls

If you look bad in dim light but good bright light you most likely have cave man looks cause it's the casting of Shadows that make you look bad in dim light.

1. So he used the right word cause he's only talking about one - Thank Abdul for stating what everyone already knew

2. Incorrect, but good reasoning. Your statement tells me you don't look in good light but we're able to create a self servicing proposition instead of saying that you have shit genetics. I would recommend start wearing make up instead of blaming your brain tricking you that it's the mirror/lights fault. Surgery is also a good option but expensive intial cost.

>1. So he used the right word cause he's only talking about one - Thank Abdul for stating what everyone already knew

LEARN TO READ.

>2. Incorrect, but good reasoning.

IT IS NOT ONLY "GOOD REASONING", BUT CORRECT AND FACTUAL; IT IS "COMMON KNOWLEDGE"; SEARCHENGINE IT.

>Your statement tells me you don't look in good light but we're able to create a self servicing proposition instead of saying that you have shit genetics. I would recommend start wearing make up instead of blaming your brain tricking you that it's the mirror/lights fault. Surgery is also a good option but expensive intial cost.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IN MY POST SUGGESTS ALL THAT; IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE PROJECTING, RATHER THAN ACTUALLY REVEALING WHAT UNDERLIES MY STATEMENT.

1. Derp you got me.

2.Searched it, all I got was anecdotal evidence,
2b. When people use anecdotal evidence it tends to be self serving and I think I look handsome in all light :(

Guys I really need advice. Does taking weight off you hair whenever you get a haircut affect the length moo? I have an appointment in a few days and my hairs pretty thick but I want to keep the length

So are you getting your hair cut or thinned?

your whole trip gimmick is really cringe inducing, pls nys

I'm getting it thinned

what is the point of getting hair thinned out i thought thicc hair was ef/fa/y, barber always asks to do this to me but i always say no.

It's easier to manage

YOU ARE MY FAVORITE TRIPFRIEND
pls be my bestfrendo im very serious you are actually very helpful

it's the opposite for me. i get it and it looks alright at the barber. I come home to regret my life.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Beyond that, we tend to be overly critical of ourselves, but are more comfortable with the constant sight of ourselves in the mirror, so what you see in the mirror is not an accurate representation of what you look like. It just evens out.
So whatever you look like you look like.