Summer has arrived -in the places that matter-...

Summer has arrived -in the places that matter-, so I'm wondering what are some things that I should look up in shorts (cuts, colors, etc), like what is the short equivalent to black skinny jeans? and overall how the fuck do I look effay in summer

shameless bump

>Australia
>Matters

You were a prison colony.

LIterally a "set and forget" place.

Nobody cares about you.

The only thing you've given us recently is another Mad Max film, and Rebel Wilson.

And Rebel Wilson nullifies any of the good that came from Fury Road.

At least the Kiwis gave us Sam Neill and his wine.

>places that matter

it's proven ausfags ruin every board. sage

You should look up how to tie a noose

Tan shorts that fall above the knee paired with a white low top and no show socks like cps Svensson Stan smith Gustin etc for shirts idk up to you t shirts in black white gray pastel colors earth tones ez outfit

>in the places that matter
fuck off bogan

Kiwi here, glad someone else recognizes this

>summer
>caring what objectively the worst place on earth wears for it's inbred criminal backwards seasons

American here, i like Aussies fuck off.

I'm American and you can go get your dick bitten off by a dingo, then, you cunt.

>Summer has arrived

aren't you cunts the only nation on earth which lost to the natives?

If you want to get technical, Tibetans are losing to the native Chinese.

Lmao no one gives a fuck about aussie fags

>summer has arrived
>it's literally December
what the fuck?

Go to the archive and look at posts we were making in june doofus

Seasons are reversed in the southern hemisphere, you goof.

but margot robbie though

Gains points for her, then immediately loses them for guilt by association with Jared "'Method Acting' must be a synonym for 'I'm shit at acting'" Leto.

Can't wait to see how he fucks up the Blade Runner sequel.

cute legs :3

Ive been getting into cargo shorts lately, dont go below the knee. If you like your pants try find some in a really light material, I thrifted a pair perfect and they have an elastic waistband, supa comfy.
Shoe wise you'll probably just see me in sandals because I cant be fucked sweating my feet off this summer.