Why do white people ruin everything? Serious question

Why do white people ruin everything? Serious question.

t. non-white living in a white country

-in denial white living on planet earth

I don't understand what you're trying to get at here.

becuase white people are actually doing something. you cant ruin things if you dont do anything

just remember you probably dressed worse at their age op

streetwear is shit anyways, let them have it.

wat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're literally clutching at straws here mate, you got rekt so take it and move on, don't try and make it seem as if what they're doing is right

Reminder that all those clothes are designed and made by white people with the exception of rappers doing collaborations

oh so that's why streetwear is tacky garbage, makes sense now.

Printed one of these tees the other day. if anyone is interested ill list some somewhere for like $20

relax shitskin
those are just some rich edgy teenagers influenced by nigger culture

Who cares what overweight children with rich parents do? Those shirts look tacky as hell.

I was just looking at this drop on my phone, everything was bad

I like Supreme too but yikes

what are those cuck-pants they're wearing?

Streetwear has always been for little boys

Yeah real men like us wear fedoras

Earth is a white planet

>implying black/generic "brown" people don't look incredibly goofy wearing this sort of trash

just everyone has lower expectations.

Those kids sure lookin fly, livin off of mommies alimony.

If you aint trying to run up on them and jack their shit, then you can't complain about them.

When underage white kids start copping fashion, it's a sign that the trends are about to change. They are a good rule of thumb to follow.

You forgot one thing

They're teenagers lmao.what do you expect them to do right? Masturbate 10 times a day to cute Susy in math class.

no, anyone can though, and they have.
>Arabian slave trade
>Haitian race war
>rape of Nanking
>the desert quadrilogy (bible, quran, torah, book of mormon)
>Mao's great leap forward
>etc.

Than why can't niggers where anything but hyped up jewish streetwear brands?

>white people are so eeeeevil, bruh!!

supreme has been dead. Little kids wearing supreme because of complex and Ian connor. Tyler only made it known.

no restraint

Whitey can't handle the bantz as per usual :^)
Weirdly enough you're also the ones complaining about people being unable to take jokes

this

racebaiters are always this

>tfw OP was waiting for this type of reply

how have FOB pinoys and soft spoken white kids not ruined this brands image yet? It's years overdue.

instead of focusing your hate on white fashion just because you had problems w/ racism irl, why not dig around and look at the many underground scenes thats going on.

THEREISONLYONERACETHEHUMANRACE

>shitskins unironically have such an immense inferiority complex that they take the time out of their day to make threads like this

kek

Yet you still need whites culture and inventions to make you feel better about yourself

there seem to be more and more /pol/-type posts on Veeky Forums these days

>jewish streetwear brands
u said it was made by whites, are jews white now?

whites are the biggest race baiters on Veeky Forums

i bet you op is white

how many levels of irony are you on right now¿

white guy on the right has the best fit
black guy has the worst
guy sitting looks mexican or some other shade of brown
adidas man looks like some sort of slav and slavs aren't white

>white guy on the right
on the left*

in this instance, you're probably 100% right but don't act like poo in loos and dindus aren't making actual threads like this

bruh, if you're referring to that pic no ones pulling that off
SAGE

bruh, no ones pulling that off.
sage

Yeah, I'll list some good fucking brands/designers who are white, then you'll shut the fuck up.

Rick Owens
BBS
the soloist
Blackmeans
DBSS
Lad musician
Julius
I could go on. Just because you're insecure about your race, doesn't mean white people run this shit. You're probably a fucking gook.

Soloist, nn, dbss, lad musician and julius are all Japanese. I'm not sure about blackmeans. Rick owens is at least partially native american too I think.

none of them are white lol

is this a joke

Yeah that's the point, retardo

They're exactly what we all are trying to be.

We don't feel secure being ourselves.

Trying to be them, generates various feelings. From empowerment to embarrassment and insecurity and (for the thinking people) inferiority.

For ages, they're the ones combining intelligence with alphaness. that's why we always end up feeling insecure and following them. Because we're betas. Whatever color you are.

And of course because women are more attracted with alphas, so women around the world are more impressed, entertained, excited with alphas (in this context, whites). We betas experienced mixed feelings that ended up in us trying to be them because women like them more.

Whatever you're embracing right now, it was created by white people. Accept it, we're not that great in their game. And they're probably not that great too in our game (something traditionally boring and we always avoid).

I also feel this guilty feelings. I enjoy being western so much but i also feel like i'm cucking my own culture, like i'm admitting my own inferiority. I feel bad about it. I wish my culture was as great and cool and i can be proud of embracing it.

You don't even know who you're replying to.

If OP is nonwhite, i'm addressing it to him. But if he's white, i'm addressing it to all nonwhites here. But if no one can relate to it well then it's just another vent out i guess

if supreme is JUST being ruined for you now you need to stop worrying about clothes and maybe take up something else before ur late as fuck to that too.

lol rick isn't native his mother is mexican

fucking lmao

>Blacks ruin society
>Whites ruin streetwear

Really makes you think

whats wrong with ruining society?

dont /pol/ fags hate society?

Must be the reason why you are getting bred out of existence.

>blacks whine about whites stealing their fashion
>when blacks never invented clothes