What are you getting your girlfriend for Christmas this year?

what are you getting your girlfriend for Christmas this year?

>girlfriend

>christmas

what language?

I think he speaks Normies.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>girlfriend
That's normie tier shit
Get a lot of casual fuck friends

Literally my current style except I'm a guy and don't wear skirts and chinos instead of leggings also a sweater underneath

I don't know

A noose

Clamydia

a pair of boots i thik

She just found out I cheated on her. So getting her nothing.

Girlfriend?
Top fucking kek

Rectal bleeding

my dick in her mouth

god i cant stand that mustard yellow trend that every art student has been wearing for the past 5 years

A mechanical keyboard, a pair of wool pajama pants, a Kiki's Delivery Service patch, and a hardcover copy of the untranslated Canterbury Tales

How effay are my gifts

Why do chicks always want hardcover books?

I give my books to people I know when I finish them because I'm not a hoarding asshole.

I fucking dig it. That and forest green

She usually likes paperback like me but I want to get her a nice luxury edition

It ain't a trend if it lasts two decades.

In fucking Middle English? Can she read Middle English?

Not my girlfriend per se for now. Still I hope she likes it.

What's actually having a long relationship like? I can't imagine buying a chick something. I only have 2-6 month relationships. I bought myself a new mechanical keyboard and Machiavellis The Prince though. The Prince is a good read so far.

m'lady must like it as you profess your everlasting live for her

t'will burn forever more

when the sun doth take his last gasp,
your love for the maiden shall live on and wax ever strongly

a pulling force that gives hope everlasting as the universe expands and cools

one point shall burn on, smoldering...

>mechanical keyboard
she a nerd or something?
>wool pyjamas
have you stopped having sex?
>untranslated
oh she's a Medievalist. So she is a nerd

expensive and unfulfilling

Perfume, fountain pen, and some nice ink.

Things she wants but wouldn't buy herself

>two separate anons thought of buying their gf "mechanical keyboards" for christmas

wtf
is really what people of the internet age do

I bought my mechanical keyboard so I can type even faster. Plus I like how loud it is.

It's like having a moleskin notebook for your computer. It makes everything you type seem more important.

Kys. Why would you do that?

I like typing fast on it.

is this cool or absolutely not ?

The idea is cool, that print is not.

If this isn't bait... I'm leaving. Good luck everybody.

my roommate freshman year had a mechanical keyboard. he also had afternoon classes, while I had a 8 am class three days a week.

fuck mechanical keyboards

We don't have g(i)f(t)s for christmas here

per se per se
>per se

per se
por que
per se

per se per se

I'm getting one a book on water management in California.

The other one I'm buying an Italian graphic novel about living in Kurdistan.

This.

Still don't know what I should get her. I hate this holiday but I go along with it every year.

I wanted to get her some enamel pins for her jackets but each one is $10 and then an additional $6 for S & H. So I can get her maybe four pins before I max out her $60 gift limit.

Anyone have gift recs? She likes cutesy lolita and schoolgirl stuff but occasionally goes punk with combat boots and shit, I was thinking patches for a jacket might be good for that. Pic related is kind of her average day to day outfit.

>Girlfriend

I gave her up once I figured that I could live without her, I'd rather be single and date and have sex with as many women as I can before I fully commit to another person. I still haven't found a person I genuinely love since High School.

One of my room mates also has one.

I'm in the downstairs master and his office is in the loft.

His has never bothered me at all.

>when you get trust issues after the first chick dumped you

you sound like my ex. he hasn't dated anyone in six years

So you're being a degenerate.
>muh so much living to do meme
The more bitches you fuck, less likely are you going to find someone you'll genuinely love. And if you by a miracle do
she'll probably be a used up slut.
Don't take this too seriously, I'm not r9k reeing at you but I've been there and found out I want a family one day.

Bitch what if my boy doesn't want to live a fucking cookie cutter life like a fucking 50s sitcom

why does a chick deserve his love?

I ask chicks this and they never have a fucking answer. Like what do you bring to the table?

Patrice O'neal called it hard in one of his specials. He asked chicks gow they would keep their man if they didn't have a pussy. The girls called out that they'd do anal or give blowjobs. One even said she'd get a pussy transplant. None of them said they'd watch his shows or do things he liked to do. They just defined themselves as a series of holes.

I'm getting my right hand some ointment for the fungal infection it developed

Pregnant

Perfume, Cute Socks, Courage the Cowardly Dog Plush Toy

Sneakers, clothes, and some fake jewlery from canal st cuz i'm a hypebeast and want my bitch to look good

Italian graphic novel about living in Kurdistan.
kobane calling?

I'm in the process of making a nice little gift basket for her. Stuffed with her favorite candies and similar things like fuzzy socks.

Working off a $0.00 budget here, but managing pretty well. feels good to have someone to give gifts to senpai

I got my GF a rare model sega saturn for her birthday in November, and for xmas I'm getting her a couple rare saturn games (about $200 each) as well as an arcade stick for the system.

She doesn't want me or anyone else buying her anything Veeky Forums related.

sounds chubby

So you own one similar article of clothing and you are >'literally' the same?

>Muh degeneracy

Drawings. We give each other drawings on occasions. we don't like when one spends money on the other so it's a nice idea.

sounds poor

we are

me too. you guys sound like decent people.

JEALOUS

existence

I bought gifts for my boyfriend, but he said he doesn't know what to get me, and I don't know what to wish for.
I hate having to make wishlists, like, I just want people to give me small little things that they a) think I'll enjoy or b) would enjoy seeing on me or c) makes them think of me

Useless rant, I know, I just always get really stressed out about Christmas because I put in so much time and effort into getting people gifts and then I have to put in a bunch of extra time and effort for my own gifts because everyone hates buying gifts for me

I know how you feel but there are things I'd like to be gifted sometimes. Last year I showed my boyfriend like 20 things I wanted and he was just kind of like "uh I don't know, that's not very sentimental" to all of them and then I felt frustrated and not sure what to ask for and then on Christmas morning he had gotten me everything I asked for, what a sweetie.

thanks man
iktfb. but my stupid sister INSISTS on everyone in the family making wishlists AND she makes everyone buy her shit from her wishlist to make sure she gets what she wants but doesn't want to spend her own money on. like, shut up and enjoy christmas you vapid cunt.

fuck this shit I just want an electric kettle for my dorm. My family already spends so much on my upkeep.

A shirt that says "pussy whipped"
She wished for it for the double takes (also she's the nicest little sub so it fits)

This looks like the background to a 1940s Disney cartoon tbqh

Hah, I wish my boyfriend was like that. He got me nothing on my birthday this year, even when I spent all my leftover money on his birthday, and spent like a whole day making the cake he wanted.

The problem is that I have a shit ton of things I want (I think I have like 500+ links of things I've saved from all around the internet, makeup, clothes, shoes etc etc) but I can't really send someone a list of all that junk and expect them to go through it.

Well, does she buy people gifts? Because in that case she spends money as well, so I guess it kinda evens it out?
Otherwise she's just a cunt

why the fuck not, im sure he won't mind. if he didnt buy anything for your bday, if he's any kind of person with a heart he'll want to get you something for christmas instead! so give him a huge list or like, i dunno, chop off the first ten and give him those.

>Well, does she buy people gifts? Because in that case she spends money as well, so I guess it kinda evens it out?
she does but it's really annoying when you water it all down to buying stuff off everyone's wishlists, without putting thought into it. idk maybe I'm just nitpicking but this is a level of consumerism that I can't tolerate.

This, but I'd love a gf to play old games with
>Tfw no gf to play super Metroid with

Yes that's the one. Have you read it?

>she a nerd or something?
No, she's a writer
>have you stopped having sex?
>he doesn't put on pajamas after sex
>oh she's a Medievalist. So she is a nerd
No, we just both love literature

>not sleeping naked
you're missing out but I guess it makes sense on cold nights

It's really not that hard to read, mate. It just takes some thought
Our one year anniversary is a few days away and it still feels like what people call "the honeymoon phase." We're still always excited and nervous to see each other and I'm still amazed that I get to be dating my best friend

>he only has sex at night

the fuck you put on pajamas during the day for

We're alone and it's cozy as all hell. You've never watched a movie in your pajamas post-sex before?

>We're still always excited and nervous to see each other and I'm still amazed that I get to be dating my best friend
this actually made me happy to read, that's really sweet user

I've already got it wrapped; hopefully she won't take it the wrong way.

>girlfriend

well yeah but not in the middle of the day I guess
or maybe. we usually watch movies in the evening. besides my girlfriend hates clothes so at home she just runs around in her underwear

Why wouldn't you get a nice pink silicone one? Not v effay

I like buying people hardcover books for their birthday or Christmas. It just generally looks nicer. My friends that inhale books are just going to get a bunch of worn paperbacks from a second hand shop, but that's a bit more based on the individual. While I give books I've already finished to people too, I wouldn't qualify that as a gift.

On topic, I bought my gf a bunch of baking books and stuff for cake decorating, since she's been trying to get into that recently. Might as well humour her. I also bought her a wool toque since she keeps stealing mine. And some stupid little things I think she might find amusing. I make batches of jam and preserves too, but that's usually for other people. We always share whatever I decide to keep.

+ Women by Charles Bukowski

>muh hedonism

>Bukowski

Everything is hedonism, retard

Humans only ever act on hedonistic impulses and nothing more

I always go for the "use this card to make me do x thing" because I am a stubborn fuck and it usually makes someone happy to get to boss me around

but ive only had one actual gf, so not sure if it helps. Also she turned out to be a bitch

do you have anything to back up that strong claim or is it just your ass talking?

There are no examples of true altruism in nature anywhere. Every animal is acting in perceived self interest at all times, even if it is in their best interest to help others.

Find me a single example of someone acting completely selflessly, with no goal of gaining pleasure or preventing pain

I'm also almost 100% sure which example you're going to bring up

what do you mean "selflessly"? does the feeling of satisfaction count towards "gaining pleasure" or "acting in perceived self interest"?

Yes, feelings of satisfaction and self-betterment count

well that goes beyond the common understanding of hedonism and I have to admit your point.

I appreciate the understanding, user. Cheers!

I like a civil conversation every once in a while.

i bought my bf some vinyl, mm gats, apc denim indigo washed and jil sander wool trousers since all he has is black denim

i just feel really guilty about cheating on him over the summer. he doesn't know but still...feels bad man

>leftover money

Bad show, man :( cheating's no good

I've only cheated once and it was on my abusive and manipulative gf. She tried to rape me in a movie theater the next week so I never saw her again. She never found out, and she was awful to me on every level, yet I still feel guilty about cheating

You mean mother, right? I'm getting her this bracelet and some framed photos of our pets

she sounds crazy i don't blame you

i only did it cause atm it was long distance so i knew he wouldn't find out