One chance in life

>One chance in life
>Can't be Veeky Forums because im not philipino
I fucking hate this world

I see this fucking meme once a week here pls stahp.

it's not a meme, it's a FACT

>ywn be part of the Philippino master race

>lefts lazy eye
everytime

masterrace which literally contributed nothing to science, fashion, sports. full kek

funny how they're still the literally most POWERFUL RACE in the world without any of that shit.

Filipinos are usually gross, wide nosed mongoloid+caucasiod hapas. The ones that are less of an even balance and look more oriental or more caucasian are better, but the ones that are obvious hapas are fucking disgusting.

who the hell wants to be philip pee no

I want to be Flip No

better than being an Indian or a nigger

Not really tho. Flips are genetic messes.

I have to say I'm glad I'm not one. It would suck being a 5'4" male Asian without the prestige of East Asian heritage. Most Filipinos I know act like they're actually Chinese.

I guess it could be cool for a while to be Asian and dress like a black person but that looks cringey if you're 22 or older.

They're good buddies though, usually pretty fun to be around them.

They make breddy gud nurses. As long as they aren't muslim.

Filipino men are hot

>Most Filipinos I know act like they're actually Chinese

because they're all at least 1/4 Chinese

lmfaoo

You're just proving my point though. It's always brought up. No one is just "Filipino," they always identify as "Filipino/Chinese."

most powerful race in the world in terms of what?
i dont get it

Newton-meters per second

oh boy

>half asian and half white
>asian half isn't filipino

pheww, just barely made it.

all the flips i know dress like shit

what races would u say have the prestige of east asian heritage

Half Philippino - half Pakistani checking in
Can't think of a shitter ethnic makeup

From the perspective of a white Canadian dude who's been living in various middle-class white areas of my city that have been gradually getting flooded by flipinos, indians, and natives (prairie niggers, it's the same kind of "street culture" that glorifies crime and violence) I'm going to have to second this.

Filipino people who immigrate here aren't usually crazy intelligent and educated like the rich Indians, who end up taking all our cushy high-end jobs and careers and getting free jobs and cred from their business-owning relatives who are already here. And unlike niggers of any variety, Filipino people recognize welfare as a shame. Like, they know that if you're on welfare it means you seriously fucked up and need to get your life in order, not sit back and enjoy the fucking free ride in near-poverty and have a billion kids to up that welfare check and ensure another generation of welfare slaves.

Above all, 99.9% of all Filipino people I've ever met or noticed here are fucking HARD workers. These are the motherfuckers saving our blue collar industries by being better workers than the white dudes and ladies who take up those positions. These are the people taking rough but necessary jobs for shit pay, and doing them better than you could ever imagine doing them, working their ass off to actually make it somewhere, to climb the ranks and save money to make a fucking nice life for their kids and future generations. They'll toil at some kind of retail or maintenance position to get their kids into good schools and become mechanics, doctors, engineers, and other useful careers that support the industry and economy of our country. Pic related: When it comes to salt-of-the-Earth, Filipinos are the saltiest.

cont...

>cont...

Furthermore, Filipino people (moreso than other immigrants) actually fucking ASSIMILATE. They know that Canada has its own culture and you can't just stay in your own "Little Philipines" corner of the map and marinate in your own world forever. When they moved here, they knew damn well that they'd have to get used to Canadian customs and society.

I can't tell you how many Indians I come across who just straight up don't speak English. They don't even work in general sectors, they just hole themselves up in their all-Indian communities where they only deal with each other and occasionally have to venture into Canadaland for one thing or another, and have immense difficulty dealing with anyone not-Indian because they refused to put their own culture aside long enough to integrate into ours. I don't know about you but that shit sounds a lot like Colonialism. Granted, I've met some later-generation Indians who are cool, but even many younger ones are indoctrinated into their home culture first. They learn Sanskrit or whatever before they learn English or French, despite being born in Canada. By having closed communities and closed economies, it ensures that money enters and stays in Indian hands. It does not help the Canadian economy, in fact, it hurts it a little.

cont...

But as I mentioned, Filipino people work hard. They don't just work their jobs hard, they work hard to learn and adapt. They worked hard to learn Canadian culture and how to integrate before they even got here. They worked hard to learn English and Canadian manners and customs. I'll sometimes see super old Filipino dudes, totally fresh off the boat, and even though their accent is very thick, they'll try their best to speak English (and do it pretty well, too). They'll strike up small talk and make jokes if you're standing in line or something, even if you're a total stranger, no matter your skin color. That's Canadian as fuck. When I see some Filipino dude walking around the regular grocery store and making small talk with his whatever-race neighbor, I see a Canadian. A Filipino, but also a Canadian. I can't say the same for Pajeet who barely gives anyone not-Indian a passing glance and only knows enough English words to make transactions and find the bathroom, despite living here for 20 years. I'll see Filipino girls with white guys, white girls with Filipino guys, and plenty of marriages between the two. But any time an Indian takes a liking to someone not-Indian, it's only a teenage fling and they get pressured and threatened out of it by their parents/culture until they end up with an Indian person to preserve the race and maintain the Indian front line in Canada.

And that's the coolest part: Filipinos don't even have to give up their culture to assimilate. They still make their own national dishes with a little help from local Asian groceries (and they're usually fucking delicious, if a little too high in cholesterol to legally be served in Canadian restaurants), they still have their specific version(s?) of Christianity that they go to mostly-Filipino churches to worship, they still know Togalog just as fluently as English, and they have plenty of communities and cultural centres to get in touch with their homeland and others from there.

cont...

I'm Half-Filipino and Half-White. Basically I look Filipino but I have White features in my face. Ex: Chiseled jawline, perfect nose, symmetrical face, etc. I'm basically the ideal human of the 21st Century.

>cont...

Sure, lots of Filipinos are guilty of staying immersed in their own culture and refuse to assimilate, but not nearly as much as I see other immigrants doing it. I've been invited by many a stand-up Filipino coworker and acquaintance to hang out in their garage, shoot the shit, play some cards, and drink beers with them and their other Filipino friends. Never had a hand extended to me like that by any other race.

More and more, I see lower-class Filipino families moving into the areas that used to be populated by natives, and I couldn't be happier.

Are Filipinos the most powerful race? I don't know if I'd say that, but holy shit, the hardships and poverty they face in their home country shape them into very mature and responsible people who are more willing to co-operate and work together with strangers for the greater good. Whereas niggers just want gimmedat handouts and Indians just want non-hostile takeover in the name of their homeland, Filipinos work hard to become friends and allies with their neighbors, and enhance their strength through co-operation. Sure, other races may be benefitting and gaining power from Filipino integration, but as long as Filipinos are too, then it's all the better for everyone, and much more likely to work out successfully.

In closing, I can never see the Philipines going to war with any country, partly because they're so poor, but moreso because they would just move there, help them out, become their friends, and join the ranks of the elite that way.

Holy hell man we were just memeing, it's okay

you really didnt need to write all that

Sorry, got carried away.

Sometimes I really fucking like writing.

FIDF

we have a few of you here in germany. exactly in that blend. i guess its better than being 100 % paki though

I have a feeling you have incredible bias because of family or friends, but those that are emigrants come from hard working stock. The Philippines has just as many closed minded and lazy fuckwads as any country, but those who leave are always going to be those who are born to push themselves hard to achieve relative comfort for their families.

the flipo shill got real. fuck off to your island

you dont know the turks. keke

look into writing on Medium if you want your shit to really be read.

what does this have to do with the jews?

whats so hardworking about a kebab roach?

Did I say Jews?

first generation wants to work, second generation doesnt give a fuck and wants walfare.

FIDF?

That's every race.

"Jewish" actually doesn't start with the letter "F"

I understand it's hard

not the white one. at least not that hard.

Please eat my ass.

First thing that comes up for FIDF is Friends of Israel Defense Force.

I'm the guy getting accused of it, and I'm pretty sure it stands for "Filipino Immigration Defense Force".

This is very true. Living in Canada, I only personally know Filipino immigrants and the children of such. I have heard many tales of total fuckwad Filipinos from other Filipinos, both immigrants and those still in the Philippines. I'm just saying that, on average, Filipino immigrants are some of the more co-operative and productive immigrants we get here.

I've thought about it, and I have some plans in my back pocket, but I also just like casual stream-of-consciousness rambling that I can bounce back and forth with other anonymous dudes on Veeky Forums.

FILIPINO INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE

IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE JESUS CHRIST

I'm not a shill, but Medium is a free write for entertainment site where you can submit anything you want. There's a relatively large user base so you're bound to get read by someone. You'll get good practice.

Oh! I thought you just meant "medium" as in "Why not write a book, or small newspaper articles, or something in physical medium that will be published and seen?"

In that case, I'll check that site out. Thanks for the tip, friend.

I have some relatives that live out in California that live off of welfare checks. They were even kind of proud that they could just go on and do that. Well I thought they were degenerates by doing that. Fucking leeches, my man.

top kek get btfo user

but they are still the MOST POWERFUL race

physical deformities mean nothing to the MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD

This image gets posted on almost every single board and EVERYTIME it causes some shitfest

literally >MOSTPOWERFUL.jpg

man it really wasn't that deep.

THE
MOST
POWERFUL
RACE

the irony is what makes me laugh as hard as I am, and I'm a happa

>MOST

Filipinos are already half white. You're just more white now.

POST FILIPINO FASHION IN THIS THREAD

>what races would u say have the prestige of east asian heritage
East Asians

the only example ever

the only acceptable asians are Japanese or South Korean

I know a cute filipino chick

Well it must suck being not white

t. Old white man on vacation

How is this thread not deleted ? This is not fashion related, this is just racial banter about how lowscum southeast asians are. Why do people enjoy doing this ? How is this fun/stimulating ? Like, everyone else is better than southeast asians, we all know that. It's unhelpable, even though some southeast asians actually made it, they still don't deserve being seen as superior because they're not white.

I'm really surprised at how many people actually still take the bait. It's bait, it's sarcasm, we all know that southeast asians are the worst and the lowest everything. Nigger brain and asian dick. Praising a southeast asian on anything, is just being courteous.

Why are mods so slow nowadays ?

filipinos LMAO

short dirty asians from a 3rd world country tbqh

any filipino is enough to ruin you. seriously disgusting genes you've got, don't call yourself white

this^^ and some chinese I guess the rich ones at my uni who chain smoke and party are fun

imagine not being white. jesus christ that'd be shit, you'd not be able to into fashion ever

Like seriously, it's like there's no board anymore, there's no rules etc. i guess if i make /k/ material thread it won't be deleted either

Filipino here and yes please kill me I wanna be reincarnated as something else-- a roach at least

Philippinos are like the Hufflepuff of the world

mainland chinese are shit tier

hong kongers are alright

Half white half flip here. Thank fucking god i dont look filipino, i hate those mongrels.

>tfw 6'1" 130lb europoid
>ty based ancestors

Filipino here. White people are trash.

>self hating
weak man, weak

Japanese and Koreans are equally god tier in asian culture

elliot rodger happa lookin ass

>typical self hating hapa

the result of a beta male and a gold digger female

pakeng shet

Its deeper than the surface

are filipinos even asian?

Chinese and Japanese varieties of Asians are closer to robots than actual humans.

On the other hand, Pillipinos are closer to bugs - but not organized bugs like ants or bees, more like a mish mash of various bugs you find under a rock.

What about koreans?

>self loathing

i pity the life of the hapa. at least with a full Filipino, they have some culture to identify/ build off of.

but you have nothing, kys.

white nationalism is good

white supremacy is bad

dude they're not mongrels.
all the men on my flip side are 6' or above and professional.
some of them are dark af too but not a nigger among them.
chill out and try to broaden your horizons.
also, never forget that the hwhite people around you are on some one-drop shit.

Thisade me lol. Thank you !

Thisade me lol. Thank you !

>one chance in life
>not filipino shitskin

thank god.

strength per square inch

FUCK KOREAN

Ethnonationalism is bad. Civic nationalism is goode

you say this but the moment your race gets any sort of political leverage you'll drop that nation and vouch for the family

we know whats up shit skin

Caucasian people are ugly albanoid hybrids. There's a lot of reason for 'white pride' but appearance is not one of them. You all are basically just negros turned inside out.