I have a time machine and I'm inviting you to use it...

I have a time machine and I'm inviting you to use it. Whatever you do won't affect the present but you can change the course of history in your dimension. Just one problem; its a one way trip, you can never go back to the present and meet your friends and family, you will die there. Would you take the chance?

If so, when and where? Why? Would you try and change history? How and why?

Hellenic Period

I'd help make Alexander's Empire great again.

The english discover South America first

I'll kill you before you make this shitty thread.

I would travel to Breda, 1625, enlist in the Tercios. No real reason. I wouldn't change anything, I would just fight in the Tercios until Rocroi and die there in a honorable way. Best life ever.

Germany 1940.

Give them robots to assemble tanks and see if it drastically effects the war.

I want to go back in time to the point where mitochondrial eve crawls out of the primordial ocean and crush her under the heel of my boot and chuckle aloud.

I'd use it to travel back in time a few years to earn shitloads of money. If it's a terminator-style time machine I might even use it several times.

Early United States.

Change up the war of 1812 so we take Canada. Then make sure we take all of Mexico in the 1848 war. Then I start a secret society to make sure the USA takes Alaska, Caribbean, and the rest of Central America.

November 1918, France.
I would party in Paris for a while, learn Russian and then go try to assassinate Stalin and save the Russian revolution.

>tips fedora and sheaths katana
>Psssh...nothin personnel kid.

Hmm. Rome during the pax romana, try and convince people to be a bit more thorough about persecuting christians. Failing that, maybe assassinate constantine before the battle of the milvian bridge.

Or go back to the time of the hebrews and keep them polytheist somehow.

Yes the christposting autists have upset me a bit, glad you noticed.

You do realize that the hypothetic mitochondrial Eve is for all intents and purposes just as far removed from the primordial soup, chronologically speaking, as you. Poorly thought out shitposting is the worst shitposting, apply yourself fäm

Whatever I have already won. I got two (You)s.

>getting so mad at shitposting that you'd sacrifice the only thing that provided even a veneer of stability in post-Roman Europe

send me back to 1930 and let me advise hitler desu

>doesn't speak language
>will just be made into a manservant for some minor lord

Pfft. That veneer was just that, a veneer. Christian europe was chock full of all sorts of endless warring between christians when they weren't going abroad to fight muslims.

I could be Benjamin Franklin.
Orr the first 1,000 year old chienes man but would ultimately live too 2,300 years old and die in Hiroshima, at a news interview before I passed...

Underrated post

>wanting millions of canuks and mexicans to be given franchise

>not saving France when a worker's state was still possible

Pretty funny how no one even answered the question "Would you go?". Like seriously is your life such a shitshow that you'd give up everything you knew?

go back to the early 1950s

experience post war economic boom, enjoy easy life

yes no fuckin doubt,no lifer away from friends and with no girl,exiled cause of work to a shitty island

>remember Euro millions numbers
>go back just before Euro millions