Well, I copped a J1A-GT in my size. Bretty hyped as it's a personal grail...

Well, I copped a J1A-GT in my size. Bretty hyped as it's a personal grail. I'm set on pants but I'm definitely lacking in the shoe department. All I have are my Doc Marten boots I wear for work and general running around and a pair of Sambas.

Help me choose some shoes you think would go well with my new jacket y'all. Preferably under 200$.

Techwear thread I guess as well, since there isn't one already.

Hit up grailed for some black qasas

If you wanna go for that techwear look, get yourself some spaceboots (Adidas Tubular Doom, or something like it)

I honestly like the whole "function" part of techwear a little more, so I'd prefer something that would be good in the elements (I'm in Cali so nothing extreme like snow/minus degree weather). I did have the Dooms for a second and although I liked them they ended up not being what I thought/wanted.

Was thinking maybe the Instapump Fury's but I dont really like any of the color ways :\

Any boot recs?

gongradulations, fellow street samurai urban parkour ninja man.

Please don't die of heat stroke

Ok how about something really functional; Salomon XA Pro in black

palladiums

the NikeLab stuff is pretty cool. i forgot what its called but the one with the zipper gives off a cyberpunk sort of feeling. if you dont mind me asking op, what kind of pants do you have? did you buy acronym pants at 900 bucks a piece or what? ty

id also recommend the NikeLab ACG Air Zoom Tallac Flyknit

Nike prestos in the weatherized variety may be what youre looking for

Don't want to make a new thread.

I got the all black Martens online a few months ago and they were clubby and shiny as hell. I really want some boots though.

What Doc Martens arent massive and shiny? Want some matte black ones but it's hard to tell what they're like in person online.

techrunners are the obvious and not creative choice

I got a pair of the For Life 1461's but they're lows. It's a more matte finish, but I also work in them so they've gotten a bit of wear and less shine. But when I clean and treat them they still look basically brand new. Idk if it's only this kind that has the matte finish but I doubt it.

Opinions on these? I like them but I'm a bit of an Adidas fan boy and anything that has Gore-Tex on it I'll lean towards. But they're fairly cheap and waterproof (allegedly).

Thinking of copping these for trail running. Might suit you as well.

Also, Doc Martens are all clown shoes, they're gonna be big either way, I think. Again, I can't speak for every shoe they have as I only have those 1461's but I work in Oakland and you know how many Doc Martens I see DAILY? As far as I'm concerned they're all clown shoes and that's the point.

go to nikelab and by any pair of cool looking futuristic sneaks, even some normal freerun flyknits would work

also why buy a $1500 jacket and limit your shoe budget to 200 bru u

Cause I just spent 1500$ on a jacket lol.

I know it seems silly, but still, I'd like to budget a bit... I just wanted something cheap and quick so I can start wearing my jacket. Would feel a bit silly with Acronym on top and some Sambas on the bottom.

lems boulder boot

id wear lack military boots with them

These shoes are GOAT

I have these ones, the instapumps x bbs, and they go pretty well with my acronym.

correct black or grey qasas are your best bet

I've seen that Acronym chink in Deus Ex. He was one of the cultists. Also, devaluing the brand by featuring it in the vidoegame.

Seconding this

>Also, devaluing the brand by featuring it in the vidoegame.
do elaborate

I copped the black/platinum colorway and they look like moon boots. They go well with all my acr.