Why don't you have a Veeky Forums sugarmommy who pays for your clothes yet?

Why don't you have a Veeky Forums sugarmommy who pays for your clothes yet?

I can't fuck women good

I'm a small-dicked manlet with a rat face and no charisma.

That seems like a pretty good reason.

Yeah this. A sugarmommed guy would be tall and handsome and fit and confident and hung.

what's the point of being Veeky Forums if you already have a woman?

Some people just like being Veeky Forums. Also, it's fun to be Veeky Forums together.

I'm so sorry.

How do you get a sugarmommy?

be sexy and go to a big city and then ask some potential sugarmommy for the time and after she gives it to you she'll ask you why you don't have a phone like a normal person and then you tell her you're poor but sexy and then she'll take you in

Do you really think getting Veeky Forums will get you a woman?

Fuck, are you insane? if anything, Veeky Forums tips will detract you from women

b-but i thought that's what we were all here for

Fag, if you want to get attractive to women, you have to lift, go to Veeky Forums. Look at how people dress in WAYWT threads, those manlet beta numales aren't getting laid any time soon.

You're wrong.

This seems plausible.

Do sugarmommies like men that look more like adolescents or older than they actually are?

Well, everybody is different. However, if you're talking about 12 year olds regarding adolescents, that's not really what they're into; they like hot young guys, but aren't necessarily child molesters.

>You're too old now
>You will never be an underage fucktoy for an older rich woman

Why even live

How do you know?

Experience.

wew

faggot

I'm 19, am I good to go?

poetry

Posted this in your last thread.

My sugar momma is 5'2", 100 pounds with 34D tits.

She's a saint of a woman. Although I feel weird when she buys me stuff, but I let her take me to shows and football games. She actually has hobbies and is interesting, unlike bitches my age.

I'm 5'7", handsome, have a 7 inch thick dick, and fuck like a tiger for your reference.

She has some really youthful looking hands for her age! Usually women's hands are a dead giveaway for their age, but she's doing great in that department. Probably is an indicator that she still has a nice fresh tight vag. Good on this guy!

>I'm 5'7

I guess that explains why you're not dating someone desirable your own age.

Hey better than suckin grandpa dick tho. Good for you.

Sure beats being butthurt on a Japanese basket weaving forum.

Hope sucking grandpa dick is going well for you :)

couldn't hear you down there, little guy

>Sure beats being butthurt on a Japanese basket weaving forum.

Like you'd know

they're shopped

Grandpa's dick in your mouth AND ears!? That's rough! I wish you well!

Your grasp on the English language is suspect.

>older women and younger men are a perfect sexual biological match, their libidos being equal and the one's lubrication and skill fitting the other's abilities of erection and stamina
>older men and younger women are a horrible sexual biological match, old worthless penis being a horrible fit for young untrained vagina
What did nature mean by this?

that i want to fuck kate beckinsale

top tier post

>Why don't you have a Veeky Forums sugarmommy who pays for your clothes yet?

Implying that i dont

tell us more

We're here to meme hard, and to achieve the impossible task of becoming autism incarnate through the power of effay clothes

>dating anything but under 15 girls

SHUT UP!!!!

REEEEEEEE

My gf is 4 years younger than I.

In the 3 years we've been dating, she's finished her degree in Architecture, got a job with a small firm and another with the city. She will be on a salary very soon, and only just turned 22.

I've done shit all in that time, but have paid all the bills while she went to school. I work in a call centre selling TV+Internet packages for commissions.

She has mentioned that she really wants to be a "sugar momma" and wants to repay me for working/paying bills while she studied and worked towards her future.

Basically, if what she says is true, I get a YOUNGER, sexy sugar momma who loves and respects me AND makes a good amount of money.

If not, I get cucked and she leaves me for somebody with more pedigree.

Young sugarmommies are based but they don't have the classic/camp appeal of the older ones.

There's just something about a woman your mom's age forcing you to call her "mommy" while you have sex with her and she lays money on your back.

>perfect biological match
>old stretched out box incapable of producing offspring
cucked by natural selection

You gonna get cucked loser start hoarding your sheckles now...

>He worked hard in the present so his gf could focus on the future
>He thinks she'll stay with him once she's got the money flowing

I feel bad for you man, I see it everywhere. Girls in uni love guys like you. Guys who work hard at $10-15/hr jobs, not really focusing on the future.

Yeah you're more attractive than guys in uni because you have more disposable time and money, but after uni you're just some dumb loser who paid the bills and took your girl out.

Expect a 'talk' real soon where she says that your lives are going in different directions aka you're a dumb faggot who paid her bills when she needed it, and now that she's doing better than you - she wants someone who's doing better than her.

lol

sauce?

no its really just a neat hobby

>If not, I get cucked and she leaves me for somebody with more pedigree.

This is obviously what is going to happen.

this

Girl on left has HUGE ears man Jesus Christ

P A T H E T I C
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

Architecture is dry.

its conspicuous labour with a glamourous middleclass creative mythology, but in reality
she will end up working insane hours designing extensions for boring rich people or be milking square footages out of a plot of land in London/dubai. All the intersting projects are supported with by a huge number of dry cash cow projects

also, the suga momma thing is a delusion.
she will be poorly paid because its a dying profession. people under the age of 50 are still considered young architects.

you should pull your fucking finger out though. Regardless of her situation you should sort yourself out and foster some ambition, you man child.

Because my family is rich enough already.

post your fit.

I'm curious to see what a little guy with this much confidence can pull off

Bro if you want to keep that girl, your behavior is going to change. You don't need to be making more money than her.

But whatever you do, shes going to have to keep looking up to you in order for the relationship to work. Attempt something real and challenging. You're still very young and got a lot of time.

>tfw turning 20 this week
>still no 30 year old college professor gf to keep me after class

i've only ever dated people roughly my age but my last two girlfriends have been high 1%ers while i was from a lower-middle class family

they'd spoil the shit outta me

i feel kinda bad about it honestly

tell us more

Pay attention to this good advice. Her leaving you isn't a foregone conclusion like these bitter virgins are claiming, but she is still going to expect you as a man to be able to teach her things and give her new experiences (whether that's something she'll consciously acknowledge or not.)

>a domineering woman with big breasts and a British accent will never call you a good boy

wew

We're here because we love man ass

>I'm 5'7"

or get her pregnant

>she will be poorly paid because its a dying profession

Two of my friends will attest to this. They were both disillusioned 2-3 years after taking it up as a proper profession.

y-you too

I don't wear anything special, just chinos, Chippewas and whatever on top. I'm a major fuccboi.

I'm not nearly as autismo as the rest of Veeky Forums, and I'm a medical student coming from a background that shouldn't breed successful people. The confidence comes from the fact that I'm likely better than some rando fucker by merit of hard work and not being a useless cunt.

Having a big fat dick helps too.

You do notice that your on the most pathetic place in the internet, no one is buying your shit brah.

lel

ye, it's not really true that being Veeky Forums wont get you laid. think of someone giving off something similar to the weeknd vibe.

that shit gets you laid.

>Basically, if what she says is true, I get a YOUNGER, sexy sugar momma who loves and respects me AND makes a good amount of money.
>if
She is gonna leave you for a man with a career.