What jacket do you currently wear? I currently have a goretex-core jacket and want to get a new one...

What jacket do you currently wear? I currently have a goretex-core jacket and want to get a new one. If you wear a bomber jacket you can fuck off

i wear a microfiber bomber jacket

Navy peacoat

>jacket
pls

From Jackthreads.

I dyed an old hoodie drawstring black and replaced the paracord, tho.

I usually wear a notre dame poofy starter jacket or my bears starter jacket

Comfy af.

>implying George's Gore-Tex jacket wasn't the shit
I wish I had a Bomber that fit like that.

fjallraven greenland winter
overpriced jacket but I got it way marked down. pretty comfy desu

this is actually brilliant, 7/10 would wear

>tfw can't afford one
What's a good poorfag imitation or something that comes close?

It isn't quite warm tbhq, however it feel svery comfy and I get many compliments.

I wear more than one, you mean what I'm wearing right now, pic related, nothing special as I'm inside

flecktarn bundeswehr meme parka
love it, might be the best 18$ i've ever spent

Army surplus?
Look for sales though. I got mine for $140 canadian. Went to MEC, TNF store, Mark's, and it was still literally the cheapest winter jacket I could find.

have you dyed it?

no
i bought it with the intention of dying it black but honestly the camo pattern is gorgeous irl

it's a breath of fresh air too since i usually just wear desaturated blue/gray/black/brown

considering getting a second to dye honestly

Fjallraven is great. I have the Greenland no.1 special edition jacket and I love it. A little expensive but it fits nice and slim and I get complements.

I totally get you. Same here, wanted to dye, but then noticed how well the camo goes with my brown boots, and now I'm reluctant. Wonder if there is another color to dye towards that's a better fit for brown boots

Caramel-colored overcoat.

A H&M peacoat or a thrifted oversize shearling jacket, currently wondering if i should cop an Alpha Nyco or a Tommy Jeans puffer