If Heaven is real then how do you explain those people that died temporarily and came back experiencing nothing?

If Heaven is real then how do you explain those people that died temporarily and came back experiencing nothing?

Demonic.

Aren't there people who say that they saw a white light and saw shit they couldn't have seen when they came back from the dead?

If board quality is real how do you explain those people who shitposted temporarily then left, contributing nothing?

zombies

Does it look like the final judgement? No.

Nobody believes that.

Board quality is a matter of opinion
Afterlife and obvlivion is a matter of events.

How can you say heaven isn't real when people have died temporarily and came back experiencing something?

>their surname name is Burpo
>Burpo
>fucking
>BURPO

>their surname name is Burpo
>Burpo
>fucking
>BURPO

shit thread. kill yourself OP and see for yourself

Hell

/r/ing the hell is for real edit

>If airplanes are real how do you explain those people that go to the airport and come back home because their flight was cancelled?

It's real. See Howard Storm's experience.

Wasn't it later confirmed he made it up?

You probably felt really smart making that post.

I died last night for a few minutes was in hospital and all

Was really high on my medication + a few joints and then done about 60 push-ups and started feeling really faint and dizzy

Laid down on my mates seat, starting shaking uncontrollably and frothing at the mouth then I got tunnel vision and lost conscious and stopped breathing after I slipped away - but just before I lost conscious I yelped my mates name, . Fucking mad. My mate said I was out for 5 minutes, didn't breath and had no pulse and my face was purple and my mate managed to do some cpr and bring me back then the medics came and also did some cpr too and took me to hospital for blood tests

Just waiting on the blood tests now big fucking busy night, heads away here actually had a near death experience this is no bullshit

Doctors said they think it was a serious grand mal seizure + compulsions and just waiting on blood tests to see what it really was
Was told I am lucky to be alive and that my best mate saved my life
So might not be on for a while lad my heads completely fucked and I feel all confused and shit
My time is near

Assuming you're telling the truth, you literally died yesterday. Why did you come back here? Is your life so empty and pathetic that you return to Veeky Forums a day after having died? Go enjoy the time you have left.

>I died last night
proof?

If they are alive then they werent dead

Yes.

Having OD'ed a couple times I never experienced anything. People who spout off seeing shit are full of it. Your dead (or nearly) you experience nothing.