en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagia_Sophia
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcze7EGorOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best Roman emperor

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Ulg1ahV552g

So... who DID leave the gate open?

youtube.com/watch?v=7sl4XCVmoXg

Balkanshits and turkroaches are a sleep, hence the lack of shitposting and butthurt.

It's one of those jokes that gets better the more it's used

jews

>Istanbul
*Constantinople

Wow. Just wow. i knew /pol/ is this bad, but really? Like wow. Seriously. Get off of Veeky Forums with your racist, sexist, and antisemitic bullshit /pol/. It is absolutely disgusting to assume that one group of people could do such a thing. Its the same with the whole "Jews poisoning wells' argument. It never happened and was used as an argument to LYNCH Jews. Its people like you that will lead to the next holocaust. Oh wait, you don't believe in the holocaust? Why not? Mad that your racist and horrible views led to the deaths of millions, so you go into denial? Typical backward thinking by you sub 80 IQ retards at /pol/. How would you feel if your family were blamed for something they didnt do, only to be killed for it? You would feel like shit, wouldn't you? I really hope you think about what you do next time. This kind of backward ways will only hold back progress, not push the world forward.

>TFW I'm a Muslim and today is my brithday

Definitely new here.
Outrage isn't the best way to approach the racists around here.

Not that you aren't correct, it's just that your approach will get you ridiculed.

Is this a new maymay?

It's a copy pasta. I've seen it before

seriously though ive read somewhere that the first breach during the siege comes from the jewish quarters

We wuz Caesars n shit right?

No.

yes

not a copypasta, i typed it up, but it was b8

user, you posted the wrong picture

No, he posted the right one :^)

>post yfw the west STILL cant take constantinople 563 years later

I did nigga

>The Ecumenical Patriarch is still a vassal of the Turkish Republic long after the Ottoman Empire has been and gone.

Why would a photograph of it with the minarets removed be "the right picture"?

DELET THIS

Because Byzaboos (aka 100% of Veeky Forums orthodox population) cry constantly about their dead shitty empire.

Protip: the Turks put the Minarets there, prior it looked like that pic.

>the Turks put the Minarets there, prior it looked like that pic.

No. The minarets have always been there.

No they haven't
>In 1453, Constantinople was conquered by the Ottoman Turks under Sultan Mehmed II, who ordered this main church of Orthodox Christianity converted into a mosque. By that point, the church had fallen into a state of disrepair. Nevertheless, the Christian cathedral made a strong impression on the new Ottoman rulers and they decided to convert it into a mosque.[9][10] The bells, altar, iconostasis, and sacrificial vessels and other relics were removed and the mosaics depicting Jesus, his Mother Mary, Christian saints and angels were also removed or plastered over. Islamic features—such as the mihrab, minbar, and four minarets—were added.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagia_Sophia

Catchiest propaganda I ever heard

The comment section is filled with Hetalia fans

I hate that show so much

Why would an orthodox cry about it? It was full of pride.

That is false though.

The only plastering over of artwork, and removal of parts, was made by the British in the XIX century, and the minarets were a feature of the original design, and have always been there.

>Emperors are like onions

>TRIGGERED

AYO HOL UP

minarets are islamic
deal with it

>minarets are islamic

1. Not inherently.

2. Originally, Mohammedanism, and Christianity, were regarded as the one religion that they are, the only differences being sectarian.

tbqh it looks better with the minarets.

Original looks like a missile launch site

Prove it.

>Mohammedanism

Do you not know what that is, or what?

I do, it's just such an archaic term that no one but fedoralords use it.

These days it's called Islam, what the fuck kind of bender calls it "Mohammedanism". What's next? "Saracens"?

Muslims can't create anything. They can only mob up into big angry groups and try to take away what superior Europeans have created.

t. dirty-kneed mohammedan

It looks way better with the minarets.

Lmao I am Christian and I was thinking the same thing

I hate these white pride hipsters who pay lip service Christianity so they can role play as knights and crusaders.

bump

Not him but having pictures of fedora'd men is fagtastic. You know that stuff is going to rub off on you. You'll unconsciously be dressing like him soon.

Muslims are big men.

t. saracen

>100% of Veeky Forums orthodox population

Lmao. Nordic ROMEboo here. You really think you need to be orthodox to respect the greatest empire there ever was or will be?

The Four Lads' version is better, です。
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcze7EGorOk

Evidently you are an ignorant idiot.

Mohammedanism is the most general term for the religious sect (now a religion in itself) initiated by Mohammed.

Islam is just one particular aspect of Mohammedanism.

Equating Mohammedanism with Islam, or failing to distinguish between the two, is tantamount to equating the SS with the NSDAP.

It was me, Constantine. The author of all your pain.

>Evidently you are an ignorant idiot.
Thats even more fedora then "mohammedanism"

t. Ahmed

CONSTANTINOPOLE IS CHRISTIAN TURKS GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

The eternal Venetian backstabber.

Rome is dead. It is fully dead. Greek Nationalism pissed on it's corpse, and Turkey joining the EU will be a shit into it's rotting skull.

Why even live.

>I am Christian
you mean Jesusian

do we have an accurate portrayal of the byzantine music?

Constantinople is white Christian clay

W E
E