If pretty much everyone in Europe dresses like a hipster is there no such thing? What is even "cool"?

If pretty much everyone in Europe dresses like a hipster is there no such thing? What is even "cool"?

>that plug type
>america
europeans everyone

>2017
>still using the word "hipster"

wtf i'm sure they were electrified

This is a good post

>german beer
>european plug
>the guys on the picture look like tourists on Ballermann
>the background looks like a german gymnasium

americans, sure

pretty sure this is in germany. I can tell from the beer on the table and having seen quite a few beers in my lifetime.

>he thinks water is a good enough conductor to think this would be dangerous
Fucking shit education. Get out of highschool

>yfw I know someone who tried to kill themselves with a toaster

It just ruined the toaster and gave them a little buzz before the circuit breaker flipped.

Imagine being found naked in the dark in the tub holding a fucking toaster.

Only a retard would think the path of least resistance is through their body and not into their plumbing out their house

He needed a bigger toaster.

No one dresses like a "hipster". Everyone is a normie here. The "hipsters" are still the big beard and flannel guys.

>drinking decent wine
>wearing converse
>wearing thick glasses
>smoking cigs that are both good and cheap
>actually wearing a nice scarf
fucking hipsters man, I swear to God

>plug type
>shit meme
europeans
yes, they are that stupid

Thanks for COMPLETELY derailing this thread with your bullshit. Every response is talking about this image

Because it was SUCH a GREAT FUCKING THREAD

damn I first saw this pic on /b/ on 2007

Has America contributed anything to the Fashion world? I cant think of any decent American designer nor brand except few one..Whats up with that?

>has (china / russia) contributed anything to the fashion world? I can't think of ant decent (chinese / russian) designer nor brand except one...

Superpowers don't contribute to fashion.

Americuck and Americunt disgust me...I would spit at their face with out hesistation if i got chance..Pathetic peple

LMAO THAT PLUG TYPE
100% british people on a stag or something. I live in europe and all the anglo people (america/UK/australia) are fucking party animals

don't forget that the worst fucking people on this world are still italians

>I can't think of any decent American designer nor brand
> except a few ones
I think you answered your own question