Since it turns out that Christopher Hitchens converted to Christianity before he succumbed to cancer...

Since it turns out that Christopher Hitchens converted to Christianity before he succumbed to cancer, does that negate all his atheist stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

revelation.co/2011/12/16/atheist-christopher-hitchens-dies-at-62-deathbed-conversion-did-hitchens-become-christian-before-he-died/
youtube.com/watch?v=E9TMwfkDwIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sauce

his christian friend.
No I bet he somewhere out there in pain for some reason.
tru

>his christian friend.
Named?

fake and gay

Well ignoring the blatant falseness of this premise, he did request that if he turned delusional with pain or fear of death people should discard a deathbed conversion as just that

Eh, who knows, he might have trusted in Pascal's wager

Pascal didn't

revelation.co/2011/12/16/atheist-christopher-hitchens-dies-at-62-deathbed-conversion-did-hitchens-become-christian-before-he-died/

even Christian sources will deny this ever happened.

assuming it did though, it wouldn't undo any points he made in his writing. It would just mean he suddenly didn't agree with it. It would be no different than if a Christian stopped believing in God, which also happens.

Assuming we're talking about the Christian God, he would be omniscient and probably not appreciate being adopted as a safety net, I imagine Hitchens would have been aware of that.

I thought all you needed was true repentance in your heart. You can have that at the 11th hour.

Yeah the trouble with Pascal's Wager is that it isn't true repentance. It's making a (if you accept the wager) good bet.

It's worth noting that Pascal never really intended it as serious argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=E9TMwfkDwIY

Since it turns out that this isn't true does this negate OP's faggotry?

No.

It only makes him a bigger faggot.

>He was rumored to be an avid smoker and drinker as well, which are both well-known risk factors for this type of cancer.
Yes, the rumors started shortly after he never attempted to hide that
>He had been battling esophageal cancer
He hates the implication of a "battle". He was being killed by cancer

We all know who the superior Hitchens is, Veeky Forums.

[Spoiler] It's the one still alive [/endspoiler]

Peter Hitchens is really pretty similar to his brother, just not as funny.

>believing the """""""""""testimony""""""""""" sourced by an American evangelical

Right, because American evangelicals are known for never being biased and never bending reality in their favor, to the point of negating reality completely

its some article by his christian friend who wrote 'he might have been contemplating religion' literally nothing more, if this autist would be brave enough to include the article he would also see that the same friend wrote 'he difinitely didnt become a devout christian, but he did think about religion' or some vague shit like that

How is that a shocking confession?
I mean, the only shocking thing is that he doesn't know why he wouldn't do it, but I think that's mostly just because it sounds nicer that way. Of course you wouldn't snuff out such a significant part of culture completely. even if it's wrong.

Peter is hilarious. And more open-minded.

I think that he's actually fairly funny when he wants to be, it doesn't really come out in his writing but every now and then when he speaks he'll say something good.

He's so vastly inferior it's not even funny. I would be mad as fuck if my sibling was that much greater than me at my chosen profession (oratory, not apologetics).

>Right, because American evangelicals are known for never being biased and never bending reality in their favor, to the point of negating reality completely
See "Darwin denied evolution as true on his deathbed" and crap like that..