Is it genuinely Veeky Forums to be skinny, or is it just a meme...

is it genuinely Veeky Forums to be skinny, or is it just a meme? i'm about 5ft10 and weigh 120lbs and have always been pretty self conscious about it. i never got bullied at school about it a huge amount but people used to make jokes about it quite a lot. should i try and gain weight, or get more muscles, or something? what is objectively the best look?

another question, is being pale Veeky Forums as well? because if it is, i'm in luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?s=k&q=what is 120 lbs in kgh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Being skinny and pale is objectively fa. Have the same stats as you and if you're good looking have good style you'll have no problem at all pulling artsy bitches and twinks

>you'll have no problem at all pulling artsy bitches and twinks
can confirm

>Finally meet a cute artsy girl
>She lives together with her bf
Just end my life

there's always twinks, user

What's 120lbs in normal weight

55kg user

About 55 kg

One-hundred-and-twenty pounds
yw

isit? nice. it's weird because my whole life i've been self conscious about my weight and shit. i don't have much confidence with women either. maybe this will improve. unfortunately i'm taking maths physics and computing at college so not many artsy bitches in my class.

Ay I'm 180cm and 50kg.

Don't be too hard on yourself OP
is right about the artsy girls

thanks user, i hope you're right. unfortunately i don't think acne is particularly Veeky Forums but i don't get it so much anymore.

another quick question, what sorta haircut would suit a skinny guy like me? my aesthetic tends to be palewavey/90s inspired.

Top kek

Ew

Why do you guys like being skinny? Not Veeky Forums

>athletic/muscular body
>fit clothes better
>muscle make girls wet

Most clothes fit a tall, skinny frame the best, you're basically a walk clothes hanger that way. Muscles do wonders for making girls wet tho.

don't girls think ottermode is the best? I don't think useless big muscles are attractive

Only if you have a good face, but people like that can get away with any body type they want.

obesity and type 2 diabetes are in. Also blue hair.

existing as a thin white male is an act of oppression, and thats never fashionable.

being comfortable in your own skin (within healthy limits, you gotta take care of yourself imo) is the most effay thing. you'll never be effay if you're self conscious and afraid of other people's thoughts.

You need to have broad shoulders to pull off being skinny

METRIC SCUM

my gran says i have broad shoulders, so looks like i'm in luck

How is anyone in this thread still alive, you must all be on the verge of anorexia

i eat 2500-3000 calories per day desu, i just have a stupid fast metabolism. weight doesn't matter much as long as you eat a normal amount.

lmgtfy.com/?s=k&q=what is 120 lbs in kgh

>big muscles
>useless

Ultimate answer is this: if you're taller than 188cm than just dress yourself good and nice and that's all, you already won. You will get a free pass as a lanklet is really hard to gain muscle,
180 - 188cm go in the gym, do some street workout, get some muscle. Golden ratio is Beckham-Ronaldo-Brad(Fight Club). So you look decent but not like you spent all your life in gym: Ottermode is called. Just watch out for proportions and that is all. I fucked myself over doing too much for my back muscles, now can't buy nothing in H&M or ZARA.

yes it is "effay". but being "effay" is honestly one of the most autistic things you can do.

Aesthetically it's Veeky Forums, attractiveness wise ottermode is ideal particularly if you have a good waist/shoulder ratio.

This.

The ideal male form has a .6 waist to shoulder ratio, a .9 waist to hip ratio, a .75 waist to chest ratio and a bmi of 24.5. You should have 12% body fat and a stubble length of .4 mm.

by "useless" I mean that you do no other use than looking at them
people that work as bouncers or security are usually built that way and are also a bit fat

Here's a shitty cgi approximation but really the closest equivalent I can think of off the top of my head is brad pitt in fight club

I think having some muscle is infinitely more attractive than being complete skelly. Especially if you're over the age of 21.

Put on some muscle familia. 5'10'' 140 ottermode checking in. Feels good.

I look like this guy, am I ideal

also what's his name I want more pics of him to show to my barber

You'd have to measure yourself out to find out.
Waist measurement / shoulder measurement, etc, etc

Man, I remember when I was in your shoes. I wore slim fit jeans and ralph polos and shit, wanting to be bigger and have that conventionally attractive male figure.

I hit the gym like every day, had creatine shakes and ate 3-4 high protein/carb meals a day. Even after a year of that I was still a stick, I gained a lot of definition and lost all my skinnyfat and was lookin pretty good, but in clothes I still looked like a scarecrow wearing Hollister or whatever mallshit which looks way better on the chad bodytype.

Eventually I found fashion and saw all these skinny dudes wearing skinny jeans and "effeminate" clothing and something in it really clicked with me. I used to think skinny jeans were just for flamboyant gay dudes but I saw how brands like SLP, Dior and Raf made skinny guys look good and I really started to come to terms with my body. I started buying clothes that I wasn't swimming in. I noticed more people commented on my sense of style, girls approached me more, people passing by on the street/at parties etc. would talk to me more.

I basically just came to accept that I am 5'10 and have a 27 inch waist. I'm in no rush to get huge, I'll gain weight when I get older. Just be happy with what you have and work with it. Ever since I made the decision to embrace my body and enjoy my slimness I have been way happier. Good luck to you OP.

No.

I grew up with sisters and they alongside all my past gfs say a muscular guy always looks better than a skinny one.

>You can't be artistic if you're buff

Numale spotted

Girls are dumb and think Ronaldo is peak fitness for men

No, I'm a literal skeleton, 6'1" and 125lbs. You can't actually wear anything resembling tight clothing or you risk scaring them. It's overall pretty terrible. Especially since my head shape and proportion is like Boban Marjanovich in the image, my head's too small for my body and my ears are also fucked(not as much).

Actually 6'2". Woops.

Not fat.

Probably the only good post in this board at the moment

I'm 6'2" 130lbs and it's pretty aesthetic, man

Being a bottom is always Veeky Forums
I'm 6'1 130lbs and I get lots of dick

Yeah but if you're tan and built you'll look better. Fa is all about copying degenerate asians, so if you want to look like you have a two-incher to be 'fa' go at it bud.

only if you're a girl or a twink

muscles are gross and make you look like a tool.

you will only attract sorority sluts with them.

t. cuck

this

It's almost 2017. It's time to let this go and stop now, buddy.

You are techincally slightly underweight, but clothes will be easy to find because you are tall and lanky.

He didn't say you need to be skinny to be artistic, he said that naive artsy girls make the connection between those to attributes in their mind.

can confirm

Heavens, that sounds awful

>Not wanting to bang some 10/10 sorority punani
Ya ok bro

Eh, it is way to hard to not look like Wiz Khalifa in pants though. I wouldn't call that pant fit aesthetic

OP most normal sized men could punch you in half at this weight. Go to the doctor about metabolic issues and start drinking mass gainers

how does one achieve yung-jake core
i'd ask Veeky Forums nut theyd bully me
obvs cardio and some lifting, but could this mostyl be achieved through bodyweight exercises?

I'd say so, I have a similar body and I only do bodyweight shit. Find a good routine and eat fine.

>eat fine
damn man thats the key, i gotta get some self discipline and eat less shit.
appreciate it user