Hello Veeky Forums. I lost about 20kg this year, grew my hair out to below shoulder length and have been listening to...

Hello Veeky Forums. I lost about 20kg this year, grew my hair out to below shoulder length and have been listening to, taking part in and educating myself on (black) metal for the last 3-4 years. Thus I now feel as I can take it a step further and adjust my fashion style to what I believe has grown to an essential part of my personality. By that I don't mean running around with spiked belts and corpse paint, but a subtle influence in the way I dress, which can also include makeup to a certain extend (I'm a faggot anyways so I guess its ok). Have you guys any recommendations on how I can do this and not look like I dressed up for a kids halloween party. It doesn't have to include anything specifically made for black metal fans, I'm looking more for a dark, slightly excentric look. Take Ghaal and young Varg as an example for what I'm thinking of, just in a more effay way please. Some info on me:
> 20
> 194cm height, 95kg weight
> broad shoulders
> hips slimmer
> 16 shoe size
> brown hair/eyes
Pic kinda related as my face shape is similar to his.

>LE JOJI EFFAY?!?1 FUNNY! XDDD

*gaahl, not ghaal

Jesus m8, I expected at least this board to be free of retards like you. Did you even read my post?

nope ur entire thread is bait

Nah m8, I'm serious about this.

Also Joji has no context to what I've written he's just included do demonstrate what my face is shaped like.

wear a jeans jacket with patches of bands you like (leather will just look super edgy and retarded)

I already have a battle jacket, I mean a style I can wear for example on a party, in uni or in the future at work.

Fuck off poseur. You're the opposite of what someone "into" black metal should be, a romanticizing teenager.

You fuck off, as I said it should be a subtle influence, not an obvious statement. Thats literally the exact opposite of a poser you nigger, learn to read.

You're still an underage poser, consider suicide.

lmao why do metal fags always get so mad about other people listening to their music

Because you're a faggot, simple as that

i dont listen to that trash tho. u dont have to worry about me appropriating greasy culture like OP

Look up what the definition of a poser is, I listen to bands outside of the mainstream, I've learned about music theory, I've played kead guitar in a bm band and it's not my intention to let everybody know I'm listening to it. Apart from the fact that I'm not underage, you should go off yourself as you dumbass think being younger than 18 says anything about a bm fan, especially considering that many of the most influential bands of this genre were founded by 16-17 year olds.

>educating self on metal for 3-4 years to fit in with metal heads
Lol your shit is already contrived as fuck and now you're here asking for fashion advice to project it. Listen pal, you better start a one man bm project right now.

You sound like you're posing hard right now, fuck off faggot

Educating may be the wrong word to describe it, english isn't my first language. I couldn't think of anything better.

>I already have a battle jacket
I was thinking about something a little bit more subtle than a battle jacket, maybe something like pic related with one or two patches (for example a backpatch and little patch on the chest) so that you can wear it casually, and not only to concerts

top 5 bands right now if you're not posing

Fuck this, I'm just gonna ask some fashion forum, instead of arguing with some retard if I'm a poser or not.

Because you are a poser, fuck off underage

Cradle of filth
Dimmu borgir
Slipknot
Black veil brides
Evanescence

Sup bro?

trve

Stilla, Bathory, Darkthrone, Malthusian, Urfaust.

stop trying so hard to prove that you're not a poser, this is a fashion board, not a music board
if you ignored those "trve" dickheads, maybe this thread wouldn't have been such a garbage fire

eh/10
Urfaust is boring garbage
Batlord was only good from s/t to blood fire death
Darkthrone is a given but overhyped.
Stilla is just alright, nothing to write home about, same with Malthusian.

This thread should be saved as a testament to the autistic, retarded, and ass-hurt nature of vocal metal fans.

>something like pic related
im an idiot
here's the pic

>waaah I got called a poser because I only listen to Burzum

you're proving his point
I like metal but good god you guys are autistic

Thank you, I'll look for something similar.

Or maybe people just don't like underage posers?

lol I'm not even OP. jesus christ you guys are quite the touchy snobs eh?

Recommend something better, I agree on bathory, I only bought their records up until blood fire death, but I don't know what your problem is with Urfaust and Stilla, both are great bands imo and get really good reviews. Although Skuggflock may not be as good as the previous two albums.

black metal you say? i honestly have no idea how you could get in the black metal clique without having shoulder length hair and all-black clothing with a band tee 24/7 but what do you think of metalcore or hardcore?

if you do look like OP pic related then maybe just wear things you bought from a thrift store and go like a mix of terrorwave/milspo or you can go that kind of style modern metal bands do often?

i mean your post is saying "i like black metal but i don't want to look like i like black metal" so i really have no idea what style would work excpet for like anything you want?

if you like any of the bands that are seen on Sumerian Records, Rise Records, UNFD, etc then you can do something like them i guess, pic related

this probably missed the mark did i help at all?

why would you care? I get being mad at people wearing shirts of bands they've never listened to (I've met one too many white girl saying "wtf is a nirvana lol") but for listening to music you don't like? really?
And op doesn't sound underage to me but who knows

Tyrannic
Furze
Vohlan

Thank you for taking the time, but I don't listen to core at all and this skater look isn't really something thath would fit me. I didn't mean to not look like I listen to bm entirely, I just want to do it in a way thats still kind of socially acceptable looking, which is what I meant with subtle. Band Merch isn't excluded completly btw.
> inb4 "you adapt to society, you're not trve kvlt"

>black skinny jeans
>black boots
>band shirt
>black hoodie

now close the fucking thread you autistic poser faggot

I'll look them up later, thanks though.

>what are band shirts?

Yeah fuck off I was about to delete it, also
> skinny jeans

80s fuggin 'tallica you sumbitch poser.

>shoes

my advice is get off my fucking board degenerate; fashion is for normies. Go ask r9k to support your endeavors in degeneracy.

>educating myself in black metal for 3 years
holy shit if this isn't bait you seriously need to revaluate your life decisions